To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Customizable Boat: Tampa Bay
The Sailfish 242 CC has a maximum power rating of 300 HP with several Yamaha options available. At 24 feet in length, the 242 CC has a 10-person capacity and is loaded with fishing features. With ample options available, the 242 CC is suitable for any offshore or inshore angler, as well as the whole family.
Standard helm features include a compass, a 12V accessory plug, an accessory switch panel, an electric horn, full digital instrumentation, a windscreen, and a large dash capable of flush mounting a 16" screen. Electronics options include Garmin GPSMap options, Garmin Airmar transducer options, a Fusion/Wet Sounds stereo system, Garmin GMR 18 x HD Radar, or a remote spotlight for the hardtop.
The console head compartment includes a freshwater sink, lighting, a locking door, a mirror, SeaDek flooring, and the option of a Porta Potti or an electric flush toilet.
Other standard features include stainless steel bow rails, LED navigation lights, a VSR battery charging system, an automatic bilge pump, a transom shower, a raw water washdown, six stainless steel rod holders, forward helm seating, a leaning post, an anchor locker, footrest console storage, in-deck storage, recessed rod storage, a 30-gallon transom livewell, 260-quart bow fishboxes, a swim ladder, cockpit bolster pads, cockpit toe rails, hydraulic steering, trim tabs, and a walk-through transom door.
Available options include a three-bank battery charger, a built-in solar house battery charger, a Fusion control at the transom, Wet Sounds LED lighted speakers, a hardtop misting system, a motor flushing system for twins, a retractable ski tow bar, a bow filler cushion, aft jump seats, bow cushion bottoms, bow bolsters, forward-facing bow backrests, bow rod holders, a bow sunshade awning, console and leaning post covers, a console top tackle organizer, Grand Slam outriggers with 15' poles, a hardtop enclosure, an overhead locking box, a removable bow table, LED underwater lights, or a windlass with a stainless steel scuff plate, anchor, and rode.
We’re proud to showcase Sailfish Boats at all our Florida showrooms, including:
Dania Beach / Ft. Lauderdale, Palm Beach, Sarasota, and Tampa Bay.
– SST Split Low Profile Bow Rails
– 12 Volt DC Accessory Plug
– Accessory Switch Panel w/Circuit Breakers
– Electric Horn
– Full Digital Instrumentation
– Fully NEMA Compliant
– LED Interior Cockpit Bilge Lighting
– LED Navigational Bow Anchor Light
– VSR Battery Charging System
– Automatic Bilge Pump (2000 GPH Aft and 750 GPH Forward)
– Freshwater Showers (2) - (Transom and Head)
– High Speed Livewell Pickup
– Raw Water Washdown
– Self Bailing Cockpit
– Sink with Faucet (In Head)
– Fender Cleats Aft (2)
– Flush Mount Hinges and Latches Deck Plates
– Heavy Duty SST Bow Stern Eyes
– Heavy Duty SST Rub Rail
– Marine Grade SST Hardware
– Sailfish Engraved Transom Plate
– SST Rod Holders (6)
– SST Bronze Thru Hull Fittings
– SST Propeller(s)
– SST Split Low Profile Bow Rails
– Wind Screen with SST Grab Rail
– LP2 (Leaning Post w/ Rod Holders Removable Backrest)
– Forward Helm Seating
– Large Dash Area (Capable of flush mounting 16” Screen)
– Fresh Water Sink
– Head Compartment Lighting
– Lockable Head Door
– SeaDek® Flooring
– Anchor Locker (Finished Fiberglass w/ Anchor Management System)
– Battery Storage (In Head)
– Deluxe Walk In Console ( Lockable) w/ SST Port Light
– Footrest Console Storage
– In-Floor Storage Bow (w/ Bucket Holder)
– Recessed Rod Storage - Port Starboard
– Vanity Storage
– Baitwell w/ LED Lighting (30 gal. Transom)
– Insulated Bow Fish Boxes (Twin 260 qt. w/ Overboard Drains)
– Boarding Ladder (4 step with grab handle)
– Built In Rigging Tubes (From Bilge to Helm with pull tapes)
– Carbon Fiber Kevlar ® Reinforced Deck Hull
– Cockpit Bolsters
– Cockpit Toe Rails
– Closed Cell Foam Flotation
– Exclusive Dot Matrix Non-Skid
– Exclusive VDS Hull Design (Variable Deadrise Stepped Hull)
– Hydraulic Steering w/ Tilt Wheel Power Knob
– Mercury Verado Fuel Filter / Water Separator
– Oversized Bilge Access
– Recessed SST Cup Holders (11)
– SailTech Composite Full Length Transom
– SailTech Foam Filled Fiberglass Stringer System
– SST Port Light (Head)
– SST Steering Wheel w/ Power Knob
– Transom Mounted Tool Washdown Hose Holder
– Two door access in console for wiring access
– Walk Thru Transom Door with Wave Guard Step
– Yamaha 10 Micron Fuel Filter / Water Separator w/ SST Base
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!
Read all about center console boats Read all about center consoles: Why should you get a center console boat? What are the best center console boat brands, engines?