Nautical Ventures presents this Pontoon Boats 2020 Sailfish 270 CC boat for sale.
Contact Nautical Ventures with any questions about this Sailfish 270 CC by filling up the Contact form
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Customizable Boat: Sarasota
The 2020 Sailfish 270 CC has a maximum power rating of 400 HP with options available from Yamaha. The 270 CC withstands the toughest offshore conditions while still performing exceptionally as a family fun boat. Its many standard features and plenty of available options make this the ideal boat for the avid angler.
Standard features at the helm include a 12V DC accessory plug, an accessory switch panel, a compass, a console-top tackle organizer, an electric horn, full digital instrumentation, a windscreen, and a large dash area capable of flush mounting a 16" screen. The walk-in console features a freshwater sink, lighting, a locking door, a mirror, SeaDek flooring, vanity storage, and the option of a Porta Pottie or electric head.
Standard fishing features include a 30-gallon transom livewell, a 35-gallon leaning post livewell, twin 260-quart insulated bow fish boxes, four downrigger ball holders, recessed rod storage, and 12 standard rod holders.
Other features include LED navigation lights, a VSR battery charging system, two automatic bilge pumps, a transom shower, a raw water washdown, a self bailing cockpit, two aft fender cleats, bow and stern eyes, a stainless steel rub rail, a removable forward console cooler seat, an anchor locker, in-deck storage, a swim ladder, cockpit bolster pads, cockpit toe rails, trim tabs, 11 cup holders, and a walk-through transom.
Electronics options include several Garmin GPSMap choices, Garmin radar, a Garmin 110i VHF radio, Garmin transducers, a three-bank battery charger, a built-in solar house battery charger, a Fusion stereo system with the option of transom controls, Wet Sounds LED lighted speakers, or a remote spotlight for the hardtop.
Other options include a misting system for the hardtop, a motor flushing system available with twin engines, a retractable ski tow bar, a 40" folding transom seat or a removable aft cooler seat, a bow filler cushion, leaning post upgrades, aft jump seat cushions, bow cushion bottoms, bow bolsters, forward-facing bow backrests, bow rod holders, a bow sunshade, a bow thruster, console and leaning post covers, a hardtop enclosure, Grand Slam outriggers with 15' poles, Optimus 360 joystick steering, a removable bow table, a windlass system with a polished roller, scuff plate, anchor, and rode, LED underwater lights, or VesselView 703.
We’re proud to showcase Sailfish Boats at all our Florida showrooms, including:
Dania Beach / Ft. Lauderdale, Palm Beach, Sarasota, and Tampa Bay.
– SST Split Low Profile Bow Rails
– 12 Volt DC Accessory Plug
– Accessory Switch Panel w/Circuit Breakers
– Electric Horn
– Full Digital Instrumentation
– Fully NEMA Compliant
– LED Interior Cockpit Bilge Lighting
– LED Navigational Bow Anchor Light
– VSR Battery Charging System
– Automatic Bilge Pump (2000 GPH Aft and 750 GPH Forward)
– Freshwater Shower (2) -Transom And Head
– High Speed Livewell Pickup
– Raw Water Washdown
– Self Bailing Cockpit
– Sink with Faucet (In Head)
– Fender Cleats (Aft - 2)
– Flush Mounted Hinges, Latches Deck Plates
– Heavy Duty SST Bow Stern Eyes
– Heavy Duty SST Rub Rail
– Marine Grade SST Hardware
– Sailfish Engraved Transom Plate
– SST Bronze Thru Hull Fittings
– SST Flush Mount Pull Up Cleats (6)
– SST Propeller(s)
– SST Rod Holders (6)
– Wind Screen w/ SST Grab Rail
– LP5 (Leaning Post w/35 Gal. Livewell, Backrest, Footrest 2 Drawer Storage
– Forward Helm Cooler Seat - Removable
– Large Dash Area (Capable of flush mounting 16" Screen)
– Fresh Water Sink
– Head Compartment Lighting
– Lockable Head Door
– SeaDek Flooring
– Stainless Steel Port Light
– Anchor Locker - Finished Fiberglass w/ Anchor Management System
– Battery Storage (In Head)
– Console Top Tackle Organizer (CTO)
– Deluxe Walk In Console ( Lockable) w/ Stainless Steel Port Light
– Downrigger Ball Holders (4)
– Footrest Console Storage
– In-Floor Storage Bow (w/ Bucket Holder)
– Recessed Rod Storage - Port Starboard
– Vanity Storage
– Baitwell w/ LED Lighting (30 gal. Transom)
– Baitwell w/ LED Lighting (35 gal. Leaning Post)
– Insulated Bow Fish Boxes (Twin 260 qt. w/ Overboard Drains)
– Boarding Ladder (4 step with grab handle)
– Built-In Rigging Tubes (From Bilge to Helm with pull tapes)
– Carbon Fiber Kevlar Reinforced Deck Hull
– Closed Cell Foam Flotation
– Cockpit Bolster Pads
– Cockpit Toe Rails
– Exclusive Dot Matrix Non-Skid Flooring
– Exclusive VDS Hull Design (Variable Degree Stepped Hull)
– Faucet/Pullout Shower at Sink (Head/Leaning Post)
– Heavy Duty High Performance Trim Tabs with Indicators Auto Retract Feature
– Hydraulic Steering w/ Tilt SST Steering Wheel w/ Power Knob
– Mercury Verado Fuel Filter / Water Separator
– Oversize Bilge Access
– Powder Coat for OTP I, II, or III (White)
– Recessed SST Cup Holders (11)
– SailTech Composite Full Length Transom
– SailTech Foam Filled Fiberglass Stringer System
– Transom Mounted Tool Washdown Hose Holder
– Two Door Access in Console for Wiring Access
– Walk Thru Transom Door w/ Wave Guard Step
– Yamaha 10 Micron Fuel Filter / Water Separator w/ SST Base
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!
Dania Beach, FL