Walkarounds 2015 Sailfish 270 Wac
Off Market since Nov 6th 2020
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
*NEW INCOMING LISTING * 2015 SAILFISH 270 WALK AROUND CUDDY!*
CLEANEST, BEST EQUIPPED SAILFISH 270 WAC ON THE MARKET!
GREAT OPPORTUNITY - TURN KEY VESSEL
EXCEPTIONALLY CLEAN – WELL EQUIPPED - WELL MAINTAINED
GARMIN 12" MFD W/SOUNDER, VHF, FACTORY HARDTOP, UPGRADED YAMAHA F200'S WITH ELECTRONIC CONTROLS, FULL BRIDGE ENCLOSURE, CRUISE PACKAGE, TOURNAMENT PACKAGE, UPGRADED STEREO, CABIN AC!
This has had only one owner , and looks like it has been rarely used, and has spent its entire life on a lift on the Mid-Chesapeake Bay in FRESH/BRAQUISH water. It is a great family cruising and fishing package all in one boat! Don't miss out on it, there are very few like this available!
Manufacturer Provided Description
The 270 WAC was designed to be the most accommodating and fishable walk around cuddy cabin on the market. The 270 WAC is loaded with design features for the serious angler, as well as the weekend boater. Available passenger seating transforms from sun chase to mate seat at the flip of a cushion, and in combination allows seating for up to eight. The large cockpit provides ample fishing room and includes standard livewell, fish box and rod holders galore.
The Sailfish 270 WAC cabin can be equipped with any item necessary for extended overnights, and includes a full stand up enclosed head and shower. Ample headroom, galley and large vee berth makes for a comfortable over night stay. The 270 WAC rides on the proven multiple planes VDS Sailfish hull, for the smoothest ride in offshore conditions.
– VDS Stepped Hull
– Sailtech Hull Construction
– Composite Sailtech Transom
– Fiberglass Sailtech Stringer System
– Full Instrumentation
– Yamaha Powermatched Components
– 30 Gallon Transom Livewell
– 14 Gallon Freshwater tank with Showers on Transom & In The Cabin
– 2000 GPH Auto Bilge Pump
– Bronze Drain Plug
– 10 Micron Water / Fuel Seperator
– Easy Bilge Access
– Inset Toe Rail
– 2" Deck Drains
– High Performance Trim Tabs
– 8 Standard SST Rod Holders
– Electric Horn
– In-Cabin Clarion CD Stereo System with Cockpit Remote Control
– Cabin Storage
– Cabin Table
– Full Bed with Bunk Beds
– Filler Cushion for Cabin Lower Bedding
– Passenger Side Ladder Back Helm Seat
– Driver Side Capt. Ladder Back Chair
– 200 Gallon Fuel Cell
– Port Side Tackle Organizer
– Full Galley with Sink, Microwave, AC/DC Frig & Storage
– 3 Drawer Tackle Storage, Port Side
– Cooler with Cooler Storage Starboard Side
– Additional Storage under Passenger Helm Seat
– In-Floor Fish Box, Drains Overboard
– 4 Step Built-In Boarding Ladder with Covering Lid
– 5 SST Cup Holders
– SST Full Bow Rail
– Twin Dual Battery Switches with VSR (Voltage Sensing Relay)
– LED NAV Lights
– Ports Potti in Stand Up Head Compartment
– Transom Mounted Tool Holder
– 2 Port Lights & 1 Forward Overhead Hatch In Cabin
– 6 SST Pull Up Cleats
– Colored Hull
– 12 Volt DC Accessory Plug
– Walkthrough Transom Door
– Raw Water Wash Down
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.