United Yacht Sales presents this Cutter 1990 Sam L. Morse Falmouth Cutter boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
A beautiful example of a world capable Lyle Hess designed pocket cruiser. She has been meticulously maintained by her current owners. She is ready to set sail to any horizon! A must see if you are a traditionalist looking for just the right boat to fulfill your dreams. A very recent out of water survey available to serious buyers.
– V-Berth Forward
– Settee to STB
– Nav Station Galley to Port
– Composting Toilet Behind Companionway
– Numerous Portlights and Hatches
– Navy Blue Settee V-Berth Cushions
– ORIGO Alcohol Stove
– AMETEK Water Filter
– (2) Bronze FYNSPRAY Galley Pumps
– AIRHEAD Composting Toilet
– 12v Icebox
– 39gl Stainless Water Tank
– Bronze BARIENT Winches (6 total)
– SIMPSON-LAWRENCE Anchorman Manual Vertical Windlass
– Tiller Steering
– RATCLIFIFE Marine Steering Vane
– 4-Man Coastal Liferaft (New)
– 6’6” Bowsprit w/Bow roller
– Norseman Rigging (Mech. - no Swages)
– Dryfoam w/Wire
– Forespar Whisker Pole
– Asymmetrical Spinnaker 1-1/2 oz
– Drifter 170% ¾ oz
– Storm Staysail
– Storm Trisail
Electrical and Electronics
– 30amp Shore Power Cord
– (2) 12v Deep Cycle Batteries (2018)
– FURUNO GPS GP31
– FURUNO NAVTEX NX-300
– Standard Horizon VHF
– Handheld VHF Icom IC-M34
– COLEMAN 1200 Watt Inverter PM1200
– Autohelm 1000 Autopilot
– MASTERVOLT Power Charger
– ACR Mini EPIRB
– Manual Bronze Depth Sounder
Engine and Mechanical
– NISSAN 18HP Long Shaft Outboard (100 hours)
– DICKINSON Solid Fuel Heater
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!