S & J Yachts Brokers presents this Center Cockpit 1984 Scanmar 35 boat for sale.
Contact S & J Yachts Brokers with any questions about this Scanmar 35 by filling up the Contact form
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
BRAND NEW LISTING - CENTER COCKPIT - LOTS OF ELBOW ROOM AND PRIVACY - GOOD PERFORMANCE - GREAT OPPORTUNITY!!!!! MORE PICTURES AND INFORMATION COMING
The Swedish built center cockpit has a low and sleek look rather than the clumsy, outsized look of most smaller center cockpits of the day. She has a very practical tri cabin layout with plenty of room and privacy a hallmark of well designed center cockpits. She has great looking joinery giving a cozy, comfortable feeling. Peregrine is a great value and well worth seeing.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 35 ft 1 in
Beam: 10 ft 10 in
LWL: 27 ft 7 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 10 in
Displacement: 10582 lbs
Ballast: 4188 lbs
Total Power: 28 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2005
Engine Model: 3YM30
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 28 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (60 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (40 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
Starting at the bow, there is a Vee Berth with a sliding privacy door, hanging locker to starboard and an opening hatch and 12 Volt Fan for comfortable air circulation.
The Saloon has a convertible table/berth on port with a long settee across on starboard. There are 2 opening ports and an opening hatch plus 2 fans and a couple of 12v lights for air and light. There are a combination of shelves and cabinets above the settees on both hull sides.
Aft of Saloon on starboard is the Nav Station with the 12v/120v electric panels. A radar and chart plotter RL70C Display, VHF and stereo radios and a Heart Interface Link 20 are in easy reach.
The Head follows aft with a composting commode and sink with pull-out shower and an exhaust fan and 12v light. NOTE: all parts available to reconnect standard commode.
The Galley is on port aft of the Saloon and was completely rebuilt in 2008. It features a Force 10 2-burner stove top with a microwave under, refrigeration, and sink. (See below for further details)
The 2005 Yanmar Engine Compartment is under the center-line Companionway which leads to a large, comfortable and safe cockpit which features a dodger with side hand rails and an arch that supports solar panels.
The Aft Cabin entrance is behind the Galley. There are berths on either side of a center dressing area. A filler is used to combine berths into a large double. There are shelves along each hull side. Opening hatch and 2 ports provide good ventilation and light. Like all Center Cockpit Aft Cabins, it is exceptionally private and comfortable.
– Hot Cold Pressure Water
– Hull side ceiling strips
– teak and holly sole
– Adler Barbour Refrigeration insulated with vacume panels 2008
– Installed deeper Skandvik SS Sink Shurflo SS faucet 2008
– Added Salt Water Foot Pump 2008
– Force 10 2-Burner Stove Top 2008
– Built in SS Microwave 2008
– New Galley Counter Top 2008
The Scanmar 35 has both a 12Volt Ships Service and a 120Volt Shorepower Electrical Service.
– 4 - Trojan T-105 Golf Cart (450 Amp Hrs) Batteries (2008)
– Starting Battery (2020)
– Installed Balmar 80 Amp High Output Alternator(2008)
– Xantrex 40 Amp Battery Charger w/circuit breakers for each battery(2008)
– 50 Shorepower Cord
– Solar Panel mounted on Arch
– Hela Turbo Fans in all cabins 2012
– Installed all new 12V Light Fixtures 2012
– Installed GFCI outlets 2012
– Completely Upgraded 12 Volt DC Electrical System to ABYC Standards w/2 Newmar Distribution Panels with Circuit Breakers and LED Lights, all new wiring including all mast wiring.
– BlueSea Switches(2008)
– Marinco 12V/Solar Powered Vent in Head(2008)
– Installed EchoCharger battery isolator system(2008)
– Installed Xantrex Statpower 1750 Watt Inverter(2008)
– Installed Xantrex Link 20 Battery Monitor(2008)
– Completely Upgraded 110 Volt AC Electrical System to ABYC Standards including Distribution Panel, Marinco Shorepower Receptacle and all wiring
– Mounted Solar Panel on Arch with 35 Amp Trace solar charge controller(2008)
– Mast Head Tri Color installed and larger/brighter Running Lights plus 50 Watt Deck Light (2008)
Electronics and Nav Gear
– Ritchie Globemaster 5 Compass at Helm(2008)
– Raymarine RL70RC Radar, Chartplotter, GPS Display at Nav Station (2007)
– Mast mounted Radome(2007)
– Raymarine Tridata, Autopilot 4000+MkII and Raymarine RL70C Radar/Chartplotter/GPS Display mounted in Pod on new Pedestal Guard (2013)
– Raymarine waterproof VHF Radio with DS, all new cables masthead Ant (2013)
– Stereo FM/CD/MPS Player (water resistant) with Exterior Speakers in Cabin(2008)
– Insulated SSB Backstay (2012)
– Installed mast mounted EchoMax 230 +
Sails & Rigging
Peregrine is a masthead rigged high aspect sloop with a single spreader mast. In 2007 mast was refit with all new Standing Rigging, new chainplates (Heavier than original but made by original equipment manufacturer in Sweden) and chromed bronze turnbuckles.
– Headsail Furling System
– Rebuilt Traveler with Ronstan blocks and tackle
– Furlex Heasail Roller Furling System (2007)
– Mainsail REFIT with full battens and Tides Marine Strong Track (2007)
– Dutchman Mainsail Flaking System (2014)
– Backstay Adjuster (2014)
– All new (4) Anderson 42 Self Tailing Winches
– Running Rigging led aft through 10 Spinlock Rope Clutches on coach roof to mounted winches(2007)
– Traveler with Mainsheet mounted aft of cockpit
Deck & Hull
– Lofrans Vertical Windlass with UP and Down Controls Remote plus Chain Counter
– Delta 35# Anchor w/5/16 HiTest Chain and 5/8 3-Strand Nylon Rode (2013)
– Dodger with Side Rails installed (2008) Eisenglass replaced (2013)
– Installed new lifelines with SS Stanchions and Bases and 2 Gates (2013)
– SS Pedestal Guard (2013)
– Cockpit Arch
– USCG Safety Package
– Lifesling Overboard System
– Boat Hook
– Dock Lines and Fenders
– Swim Ladder
– Binnacle and Winch Covers
– Cockpit Cushions (2013)
– Installed 4 Lewmar opening ports (201 2)
– Installed 3 Lewmar SeaBreeze Hatches (2012)
– Bottom Barrier Coated (2003)
– Upgraded all Thru Hulls to Apollo Sea Flange Bronze Sea Cocks
Engine and Mechanicals and Plumbing
– Peregrine has a 2005 Yanmar fresh water cooled 3 Cylinder Diesel engine with 28HP. At that time an all new 2 wet exhaust system was installed with new bronze through hull, Shields Hoses and Vetus muffler. Also installed: 3-blade Michigan Propeller, Monel 1 Propeller Shaft, PSS Dripless Shaft Seal, dual Racor Fuel Filter System, Racor Vacuum Gauge and all new hoses.
– Prop Protector Line Cutting Blade (2005)
– Speed Seal quick change water pump impeller cover (2013)
– Trident LPG Locker with Trident Gas Shutoff w/Sniffer and new Trident Hoses
– Rule 2000GPH Bilge Pump (2010)
– Whale Gusher Mk 10 1-1/2 Hose (2008)
– New SS Water Tank w/new hoses (2008)
– New Waste Tank w/new waste hoses (2008)
– All Salt Water Hoses Replaced (2008)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!