Manatee Pocket Yacht Sales presents this Bay Boats 2018 Sea Pro 208 Bay boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
20' Sea Pro 208 Bay 2018 with Amera Trail Trailer
We are pleased to present this lightly used center console bay boat with four stroke engine and trailer. She is ready for the water.
Just recently detailed and ready for her new adventures.
Call for your showing.
– Hand Laid Fiberglass Hull
– 100% All Composite Construction/No Rot
– 10 Year Transferable Hull Warranty
– Lifetime Hardware Warranty
– Tilt Hydraulic Steering
– Composite Transom
– Engineered Custom Fiberglass Stringer System
– Custom High Volume Cockpit Drains
– All Stainless Steel Forged Thru Hull Fittings
– Stainless Steel Pop Up Cleats (5)
– Stainless Steel Rub Rail
– Stainless Steel Steering Wheel/W Knob
– Custom Leaning Post
– Custom Dash w/Stainless Steel switches
– Forward and Rear Casting Decks
– Pop Up Rear Jump Seats/w dry storage
– Bow Lockable Rod Storage (2)/w LED lighting
– Large Insulated Fish Box
– Custom Anchor Locker
– Under Gunwale Rod Storage w/reel pads
– Under Gunwale LED lighting
– Large insulated well w/LED lighting:Opt Aerated
– (2) Aerated Bait wells w/LED lighting and No Clog Drain System
– Easy Access Lazarette for Batteries and Seacocks
– Easy Access Trolling Motor Battery Floor locker
– Trolling Motor Panel w/TM Plug and trim switch
– Automatic Bilge Pump
– Deluxe Console w/Storage
– SST windshield grab rail
– 32qt Insulated cooler
– 6 SST cup holders
– LED courtesy lights
– Yachts style non skid
– DLX SST bow and stern eyes
– Raw water wash down w/Pocket hose
– 2 SST flush rod holders
– Dual high speed pickups w/sea cocks
– 62 gal fuel tank
– 12 volt dc outlet
– 6 vertical rod holders
– Dual battery switch
Additional Manufacturer Information
One of the original owners of SEA PRO Jimmy Hancock, along with former Tidewater Boats founder Preston Wrenn are excited to bring about the resurrection of a legend in the mid-tier center console salt water fishing boat market. "The Next Wave" is an incarnation of the brand that officially launched in the spring of 2015 with the release of their flagship model, the 208 Bay Series. The line is built with South Carolina pride in a 200,000 sq ft facility in Whitmire, SC.Broker's Comments
While she is not brand new she looks close to it.
She has lots of shine and all the features you would want to enjoy your time on the water.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.Additional Units Included
– 2018 American Trial
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!