Runabouts 2013 Sea Ray 205 Sport listed by Boat Dynasty (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
You are viewing a Very Nice 2013 Sea Ray 205 Sport One Owner New Boat Trade! It is powered by a V6 Fuel Injected 4.3L Mercruiser with Only 163 hours. This boat has been dry stored with no bottom paint!
The factory matched tandem axle trailer with spare tire and brakes is Included!
These boats come loaded with standard options and this one has the following optional options. SS Propellor, Depthfinder, Lawrence Elite 7 HDI GPS, Sony Stereo.
Our 205 Sport is the best-selling sterndrive bowrider over 20 feet in America* for good reason: It's one of the finest running 21-footers ever built, with impressive top speed. New interior and exterior color packages and a new black watersports tower only add to the appeal.
The more you LQQK, The more you like, This Sea Ray 205 Sport boat has had an easy life.
Our Service Department has performed a mechanical evaluation water tested it and she performs like a champion . Surveys and mechanical inspections are welcome.
EZ Financing available ! Trades Welcomed!
Boat is located at 7848 South Federal Highway, Hypoluxo Fl 33462
– LCD hour meter in tachometer.
– Custom-fitted tandem-axle trailer with swing-away tongue and surge brakes.
– Fiberglass floor with diamond pattern finish and optional snap-in carpet.
– Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty on hull and deck.
– Three exciting graphics and gel-coat color package options for extreme customization
– Power-assisted steering with tilt wheel.
– Sony 12V AM/FM stereo with CD player and MP3 port.
– Meets Applicable USCG ABYC Standards
– Mercury Installation Quality Certification
– NMMA Yacht Certification
– Armrests, Integral
– Beverage Holders (7): Stainless w/Rubber Insert
– Dash, Custom Soft-Touch: w/Visor
– Fiberglass Stringer System
– Floor, Finished Fiberglass
– Glove Box, Lockable
– Grab Handles: Stainless Steel
– Outlet, 12V Accessory
– Stereo, 12V AM/FM Single CD (Sony) w/Weatherproof Speakers (4) MP3 Port
– Storage, Side Panels
– Storage, Ski/Wakeboard
– Vinyl, Marine-Grade
– Battery Tray: w/Mount
– Fuse Block
– Wiring, Color-Coded
– Bilge Pump, 12V Automatic
– Blower, 12V Bilge
– Fire Extinguisher Discharge Port
– Gel-Coated Engine Compartment
– Insulated Engine Compartment
– Evaporative Fuel System
– Fuel Lines (USCG - Type A-1)
– Fuel Tank
– Alarms, Engine: Oil Water (Audible)
– Instrumentation, Custom Sea Ray Backlit w/Glass Lenses Low-Glare Blue Night Lighting Stainless-Steel Bezels
– - 4-in-1 Gauge (Includes: Fuel Level, Oil Pressure, Voltmeter, Water Temperature)
– - Speedometer
– - Tachometer w/LCD Hourmeter
– - Trim Gauge
– Shift Throttle Lever (Chrome Accented) w/Trim Switch Lanyard Stop Switch
– Steering Wheel, Custom Padded
– Steering, Power-Assisted
– Steering, Tilt Wheel
– Switch Panel
– Tilt Trim, Power
Hull and Deck Features
– Bow Stern Eyes, Stainless Steel
– Cleats, Custom Sea Ray (6) Thru-Bolted Stainless Steel
– Drain Plug, Brass-Threaded - Garboard
– Gel Coat, Arctic White
– Hardware: Stainless Steel
– Light, Stern: Removable
– Lights, Navigation: Stainless Steel
– Resin, High-Performance Vinylester
– Rub Rail, White PVC w/ Stainless Steel Insert
– Ski Tow Eye, Stainless Steel
– Storage, Anchor: w/Hatch Stainless-Steel Latch
– Swim Platform, Integral w/Stainless-Steel Three-Step Swim Ladder Grab Handle
– Thru-Hull Fittings Stainless Steel
– Vent System, Engine Compartment: Integral
– Windshield, Tempered/Tinted Curved Glass
– MerCruiser 4.3L MPI ECT Alpha 1 Sterndrive (220 hp - 164 kW) w/Stainless Steel Propeller Remote Oil Filter (Non ECT Engine available outside the US)
– Propeller, Aluminum
– Bow Rider w/Removable Cushions Storage Below
– Helm Bucket Seat
– Hi-Lo Aft Jump Seats w/Motorbox
– Port Back-to-Back Lounger
Trailer, Tandem-Axle - Painted
– Bearing Protection
– Brakes: Free-Backing Hydraulic Surge (Single-Axle)
– Lights, Submersible
– Safety Chains
– Straps, Transom Tie-Down
– Tongue Jack, Swivel
– Tongue, Swing-Away
– Winch Stand, Adjustable
A Brief Statement
Not all accessories shown or described herein are standard equipment or even available as options. Some features and options may not be available when a boat is built for outside North America and/or has CE Certification. Options and features are subject to change without notice. Not all model-year boats may contain all the features or meet the specifications described herein. Confirm availability of all accessories and equipment with an authorized Sea Ray dealer prior to purchase.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.