You can own this vessel for as little as $482 per month. Fill out the contact form to learn more!
This pristine 2009 Sea Ray 210 select has only 51 hours and has always been stored inside.
The Sea Ray 210 Select is a superior quality boat, its solid hull shows when riding in a rock solid groove when pulling a skier around the buoys or towing a wakeborder with a Sampson Sport Wakeboard Tower and the Bravo 3 prop making the perfect wake. When combine quality construction, speed and ride and you have this practically new Sea Ray 210 Select. No expense was spared when specifying this boat for its current owners, Alpine sound system inboard and removable Samson Speakers on the tower create the perfect sound environment With its integrated swim platform, anchoring in a secluded cove for swimming and sunning is enhanced by the full width aft convertible sunning bench with tilt up back rest. The interior layout is designed to be functional, The helm station's simple but functional design includes full instrumentation. Between the tilt wheel and the sliding, swiveling bucket helm seat there is plenty of adaptability for different driver sizes. The stereo positioned in the passenger glove box nice, since it your first mate some buttons to push, too. Inside, the deck molds are shaped to build flowing and comfortable contours into the boat. In the bow, arms rest lightly on the curved gunwales. Throughout, cup holders keep drinks secure and at hand.
This Sea Ray 210 Select is a vessel anyone would be proud to own.
- 5.0 L MPI Mercruiser Alpha Engine (260 hp)
- Bravo three outdrive with bravo three prop
- Samson Sport Wakeboard tower with 2 Wakeboard Racks
- 12V Sony AM/FM/CD stereo with digital display remote and iPod connector
- Alpine sound system with marine amp and 10" subwoofer
- 2 Samson Sport Wakeboard tower speakers (removable)
- Innovative convertible aft sunpad lounger
- Finished fiberglass floor with snap-in carpet
- Integrated/extended swim platform with rubber insert and three-step stainless steel ladder
- Matching dual axle Shorelander trailer with surge disc brakes and swing-away tongue
- 2 bucket seats with flip up bolsters
- Full width bench seat with under seat storage
- Bow seating with under seat storage
- Bow block-off door
- Walk thru windshield
- Stainless steel windshield trim
- Cockpit lights
- Fold-up bimini top (integrated with the wakeboard tower)
- Full button on cover
- Pop out stainless steel cleats
- Under floor storage locker
- Bilge pump
- Transom trim switch
Please submit any and ALL offers - your offer may be accepted! Submit your offer today! At POP Yachts, we will always provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market. We encourage all buyers to schedule a survey for an independent analysis. Any offer to purchase is ALWAYS subject to satisfactory survey results.Contact us for a free report on this vessel. We pay upfront for a report on every vessel possible, and we provide this peace of mind to our buyers at no charge and with no commitment. All you have to do is ask! Thank you for visiting and we look forward to speaking with you!