United Yacht Sales presents this Cruisers 2001 Sea Ray 260 Sundancer boat for sale.
Contact United Yacht Sales with any questions about this Sea Ray 260 Sundancer by filling up the Contact form or call (772) 272-1792
See all inventory from this seller (366)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Same owner for over 20 years this 260 Sundancer has all maintenance and upgrade invoices , as well as the original Sea Ray owner’s packet and information.
New risers and manifolds in 2019, outdrive service with new bellows in 2020.
Lift kept in New Bern, NC. Easy to see.
Those looking for a mid-cabin family cruiser will find a lot in the Sea Ray 260 Sundancer. The styling is crisp, and the interior makes the most out of available space with berths for 4 adults, decent headroom, a full galley, and a unique forward salon seating area that quickly converts into a full-size berth. Built on a deep-V hull with a moderate beam and an integrated swim platform, the 260‘s full enclosure is an appealing design touch that makes the 260 appear much larger. The single level cockpit and helm area are well designed with ample seating for a crowd, bolster helm seat, starboard side wet bar, and access onto the bow through the windshield. A large storage locker is built into the transom and the engine compartment is easy to get to with ample room for maintenance.
This 260 has been used as a day and extended time cruiser. Her owner who has maintained her well and owned since 2002. The full enclosed cockpit and helm canvas gives year-round and all-weather protection. The MerCruiser 350 hp single engine and Bravo III outdrives move the boat effortlessly through the water and docking is a breeze.
Don’t miss this beautiful and well cared for one owner 260 Sundancer.
Entering the cockpit by way of the integrated swim platform you will notice the cockpit on the 260 is made for relaxation. Along the transom is a full-length settee with storage under the seat and a removable circular fiberglass table. Along the starboard side is a wet bar sink with storage under the cabinet. There is a port facing settee along the starboard side. Forward and along the starboard side is the adjustable helm seat with thigh high bolster. The helm is well laid out with an adjustable steering wheel and all gauges are within easy reach. Access to the bow is through the center windshield. The cockpit and helm are covered with a white Sunbrella bimini and a full white Sunbrella enclosure. Access into the main cabin is through the acrylic sliding door. Down two steps you enter the roomy and well laid out main cabin. To port is access into the aft cabin. The aft cabin features a double berth and a padded headboard starboard and starboard bulkhead mirror. To starboard is the head with mirrored vanity, Vacu-Flush head and molded sink and faucet with storage in the cabinet. Slightly forward and to port is the full galley. Ample countertop and storage spaces along with a molded sink with faucet, recessed single burner alcohol stove, and microwave oven make the galley area an excellent food prep station. All the way forward is a circular V-Shaped seating area with a table. The area converts into a large V-Berth for sleeping two using the settee side cushions as the insert.
Located along the port side of the main cabin the galley features plenty of food preparation and storage space for long cruises.
– Molded countertop with molded sink with faucet
– GE Turntable microwave oven
– Norcold 12-volt DC and 120-volt AC refrigerator/freezer
– Kenyon alcohol single burner stove top
– Upper and lower storage cabinet
– Trash bin built in under companionway step
– Wet bar in cockpit with molded sink and faucet
The main electric panel is located in the hanging locker on the port side aft of the galley.
– Electrical distribution panel with circuit breakers for 12-volt DC and 120-volt AC power
– 30 Amp shore power cord
– Battery switches in cockpit
– Tru-Charge 10- Amp battery charger/converter
– Wiring is color coded with chafe protection
– 12-Volt helm windshield wiper
– 6-Gallon hot water heater with heat exchanger
– GFI Protected electrical system
– Clarion XMD1 AM/FM/CD player with remote speakers
– Clarion XM625 (6) disc CD player
– Dockside connections for TV and telephone in transom cabinet
– Electric horn
– Marine reverse cycle gear and air conditioning with electronic control
Deck and Hardware:
– Custom Sea Ray snap in carpet for exterior and snap in beige canvas carpet covers interior
– Helm seat with flip-up, thigh-rise bolster
– Plow anchor with chain and 100 foot of rope rode
– Stainless steel stanchions and rails and port holes
– Stainless steel deck hardware
– Stainless steel transom handrail
– Transom storage garage with electrical connections
– Transom hot/cold shower
– Swim platform with folding stainless-steel swim ladder
– Rub rail with stainless steel insert
– Dockside water connection in transom cabinet
– Overhead hatch and port windows flood the main cabin with natural light and ventilation
– Windshield with tempered glass and center walkthrough
– Sunbrella white bimini and full camper canvas
– Cockpit wet bar with cabinet, sink and faucet
– Cockpit removable entertainment table
– Under seat storage ability in cockpit seating
– (6) 5/8 Inch braided dock lines
– (4) Life jackets and throwable cushion
– (3) 8-inch by 20-inch fenders
– USCG safety package
– Ritchie compass
– VHF radio
– Bennett trim tabs
– Lowrance 3500 depth indicator
Access into the engine compartment is easy with a hatch in the cockpit. Plenty of room in the compartment for checks and maintenance.
New Bravo III outdrive bellows and service 2022 Engine maintenance up to date with last service 2022 New engine risers and manifolds in 2019 MerCruiser 5.7L MPI, 350 hp gasoline engine with 650 hours MerCruiser Bravo III stern drive with stainless steel propellers MerCruiser engine and transmission control with tilt/trim RPM, MPH, oil pressure, water temp, volts, and fuel gauges Power assisted steering Custom Sea Ray wood accent steering wheel with tilt Automatic Fireboy fire suppression system in engine compartment
– Seller's Personal Property and Tools
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!
/ Stuart, FL
The email with password reset instructions has been sent to . If you will not receive email from us within next few minutes please check your spam folder.
If you're having issues resetting your password let us know.