Cruisers 1995 Sea Ray 270 Sundancer listed by United Yacht Sales (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
This is a beautiful example of a well maintained 27' Sea Ray Sundancer. Always stored inside, this beauty looks like new! From her all new, full camper cover, Bimini and Eisenglass enclosure, to her never bottom painted hull and her Alpha One out drives she looks and runs like new. If you have been looking for a great Sundancer at a great price, call today to make an appointment and come take a look at her before she is gone!
– Stainless Steel Sink
– Single Burner Cooktop
– Lots of Storage
– Hand held shower head
– New Shower pump
– New 5 gallon toilet with pump out or macerator operation
Helm and Electronics
– Lowrance HDS 7 Nema and radar upgradable includes 632p+ Platinum navigation GPS chip
– New Kenwood Bluetooth, USB, CD, Remote with 4 Waterproof Speakers
– New VHF Radio
Engine and Mechanical Details
– Dual 4.3L Mercruisers
– Alpha One Outdrives
– (3) West Marine 800 cca Batteries just installed
– Promariner Battery Charger
– New Anchor and Line
– New dock lines
– New Life Jackets
– USCG Emergency kit
The following services have been completed less than 45 hours ago. This boat is turn key and ready to go.
– New manifolds, risers, thermostat housings, and top housings
– New top hoses, Gimbal housing kits, impellers, shift cables, drive lube, engine, fluids and filters
– Anchor windlass recently rebuilt
– Complexly buffed and waxed
*Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.