United Yacht Sales presents this Cruisers 2001 Sea Ray 280 Sundancer boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
One of Sea Ray's most popular models, this 280 Sundancer powered by Twin Mercruiser 4.3L EFI stern drive engines will not disappoint. Tons of room aboard for a day out on the sandbar or cruising the Bahamas for a weekend away. The extended swim platform allows for even more room aboard for entertaining as well as somewhere to hang your feet in the water while soaking up the rays. Head down to the cabin and you will see that everything is there to entertain your guests out on the water. This one won't last long!
– Twin Engine Setup (Mercruiser 4.3L EFI Digital Ignition) 500 hours on each engine
– Alpha One Outdrives
– NEW Garmin 9” Screen
– Snap in Cockpit Carpeting
– Cockpit Table
– Wet Bar in Cockpit
– Ritchie Compass
– Shore Power
– Refrigerator | Stove | Microwave in Cabin
– Carbon Monoxide Monitor
– Carpet Runners: Interior (Sunbrella)
– Carpet: Deep-Pile BCF - 44-Ounce
– Lighting: 12V
– Outlets: 120V GFI Protected
– Pillows: Accent
– Stereo: 12V AM/FM Single CD w/6-Disc CD Changer, Amplifier, Speakers (6) Digital Cockpit Remote Control (Clarion)
– Wood Interior Package: Cherry Wood Formica Cabinets
– Private Wet Head
– Galley and Dinette
– Forward Settee and Table Convert to V-Berth
– Beverage Holders: (7)
– Carpet Liner: Snap-In
– Cooler: Carry-On w/Designated Storage
– Door: Cabin Entry (Sliding Lockable) - Fiberglass w/Integral Steps
– Door: Transom
– Floor Liner: Fiberglass - Self-Bailing
– Hatch: Engine Room – Gas assisted opening
– Lighting: Indirect
– Outlet: 120V GFI Protected
– Outlet: 12V Accessory
– Seating: Aft Bench (Foldaway)
– Seating: Aft-Facing w/Fold-Down Sun Pad – Port
– Seating: Bucket w/Swivel, Slider, Flip-Up Thigh-Rise Bolster Rotocast Shell – Helm
– Seating: Lounger w/Forward-Facing Backrest – Port
– Sport Spoiler: Molded Fiberglass (Seamless) w/Overhead Lighting
– Steps: Boarding - Molded-In
– Storage: Side Panels
– Table: Flip-up – Cockpit
– Wet Bar: w/Sink, Faucet w/Pullout Sprayer, Built-In Insulated Cooler, Beverage Holders, Stainless Steel Handrail Storage Below
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!