Cruisers 2011 Sea Ray 280 Sundancer listed by American Marine Brokerage (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Full Extended Warrantyuntil 10-19-2017!!
The SeaRay 280 SunDancer Cest Bon is the perfect boat for the weekend getaway to your favorite island or just cruising with all the comforts of home onboard. The boat is equipped with a 5.0 kw generator that supplies power to amenities such as hot water, refrigeration, A/C and Heat, cook top, electric BBQ grill and a battery charger to keep your mind at ease while anchored out. For power the boat is equipped with a Mercruiser 350 MAG w/ Bravo 3 prop (ONLY 160 hours) giving the boat great performance and maneuverability while docking. SeaRay nailed it when it comes to comfort and entertaining on this boat, you will find the cockpit perfect for entertaining and sunbathing. Cest Bon is a one owner boat that has been stored indoors since new and the boat shows like new.
Notable Options -
1 Upgraded 350 MAG Seacore w/ Bravo 3 Outdrive
2 2nd Bimini top with full camper canvas enclosure
3 Kohler 5.0 KW Generator (UNDER 10 hours)
4 Kenyon electric BBQ Grill
5 Garmin GPS / Fishfinder 740s
6 RayMarine VHF Radio
7 Lewmar windlass anchor system
8 Remote spotlight mounted on the bow
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
Beam: 8 ft 10 in
Minimum Draft: 2 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 5 in
Deadrise: 19 at Transom
Dry Weight: 8211 lbs
Total Power: 300 HP
Engine Brand: MerCruiser
Engine Model: 350 MAG ECT Bravo III
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Power: 300 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (28 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (84 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (28 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 4
Number of heads: 1
Manufacturer Provided Description
The sleek, contemporary lines of the 280 Sundancer make it a standout in any marina, but this express cruiser is not meant to sit at the dock. A dynamic deep V-hull provides a smooth ride in any conditions, while the stylish interior promises comfortable overnight stays.
– Mercury Installation Quality Certification - standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
– Standard SmartCraft instrumentation and diagnostics.
– Curved portside L-shaped lounger w/storage below
– Removable carry-on cooler with designated storage.
– Electrically actuated engine hatch.
– Cockpit wet bar with Corian countertop.
– Standard VacuFlush head.
– Wood finish interior cabinets.
– Convertible dinette with dedicated V-berth filler cushion and table storage.
– Full galley with sink, stove, refrigerator, and microwave.
– Integral swim platform with four-step stainless steel ladder.
– Standard full canvas (aft curtain, bimini top w/boot, front curtains, side curtains and a canvas storage bag).
– Sea Ray Owners Club membership (available in USA and Canada).
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.