Brewer Yacht Sales presents this Express Cruiser 2005 Sea Ray 290 Sun Sport boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
She was launched and run to check her systems and moved her to Oxford Boatyard for better visibility. New photos have been added showing her interior and exterior. She has been hauled back out where she will stay until sold. The manifolds and risers were replaced 3 years ago and a new fuel pump was just installed on the port engine. In the summers she has been kept on a lift and in the winter she is hauled and shrink wrapped. This is a sporty, good looking vessel that not only is a great day boat but has comfortable accommodation for overnighting. She will be hauled and blocked on land at Safe Harbor Oxford until sold.
Below she has a large U-shaped dinette forward that converts to a double berth for overnighting. Aft to port is the galley and opposite to starboard is the fully enclosed head with vanity, toilet and telephone shower. The interior is light and bright with beige fabrics and high gloss cabinetry in the galley. The centerline companionway leads to the helm and cockpit area. The helm is to starboard and behind is a wet bar with sink and storage under. To port are fore and aft facing mates seats. She offers a nice wrap around seating area aft with access to the swim platform in the center. The aft seating area has a hydraulic lift for easy access to the engine compartment.
– Single sink with hot and cold pressure water
– Under counter refrigeration
– Cabinet storage
– Plenty of counter space for this size boat.
– Battery parallel switch
– 110V shore power with 30amp cord
– VHF radio
– Clarion stereo with CD changer
– Vacuflush toilet
– Lovely Flag blue Gelcoat hull with white boot stripe and black bottom
– Integrated arch
– Opening windshield
– Integrated swim platform
– Swim ladder built into swim platform
– Stainless steel bow rail
– Bimini fore and aft of arch
– Tonneau cover from windshield to transom
– Kodiak plow anchor with rode
– Stainless steel anchor roller
– Stainless steel bow guard on hull bow
– Stainless steel cleats
– Additional storage compartments in the transom port and starboard
– New Skeg guards installed 4/2022 on outdrives
– New zincs on outdrives
– Dock lines
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!