Seattle Yachts presents this Cruisers 2001 Sea Ray 310 Sundancer boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
NICE CLEAN BOAT - well maintained and ready for fun! Sea Ray's popular 310 is a perfect San Juan weekender. Numerous recent upgrades. New fully marinized Mercruiser 6.2L MPI engines in 2008 now with only 440 hours - ZF vee drives and dripless shaft seals.
Full cockpit enclosure in very good condition. Raymarine e127 plotter/radar/sounder/AIS in 2013 with interface for full engine readout. Westerbeke generator with complete overhaul in 2020. This boat must be seen to be appreciated. Won't last long!
Located at the Cap Sante Marina in Anacortes.
Call with questions or to arrange a showing today!
DESCRIPTION, OUTFITTING AND MAINTENANCE HISTORY
Sea Rays popular 310 model is about as good as it gets; a seaworthy hull, quality construction and practical design.
This popular family cruiser has a strong following and continues to perform well on the water and in the market place.
Waken is an exceptional example of the design due to a high level of maintenance, upgrades and outfitting.
Notable features include:
– Low hour "full marinization" Mercruiser inboards replaced in 2008 with new 6.2L MPI 320 HP with only 430 total original hours. Engine instrumentation interface with RayMarine electronics for full digital engine data readouts.
– ZF Vee drives with dripless shaft seals.
– RayMarine e127 Plotter/Sounder/Radar with separate ST70 display for engine or navigation data, AIS 650 transceiver, 18" HD radar scanner - all new in 2013.
– Full cockpit enclosure in very good condition, aft curtains new in 2020. Forward enclosure section has sun covers and shades.
– 10' Achilles RIB on deluxe Weaver hydraulic lift system with 6HP Suzuki 4 stroke OB - all new in 2018.
– Updates salon and cockpit "Aqua Weave" carpets.
– Custom Mattress in forward berth
– Entertainment system - AM/FM radio with IPOD connection, satellite ready with antenna. Flat screen TV w/DVD player and Roku ready
– Galley: two burner electric cooktop, microwave, AC/DC refrigerator freezer, H/C water, solid surface countertop.
– Head: Vac-U-Flush toilet, 20 gallon holding tank with deck and overboard pumpout, H/C shower and drain pump.
– Full engine tune up in 2020: heat exchangers replaced, new plugs, wires, impellers, belts, fluids and filters, new shaft seals bellows.
– Exhaust elbows were removed, inspected and reinstalled. Neutra Salt flush systems new in 2020.
– Westerbeke generator had complete overhaul in 2020.
– Electric windlass with ample chain
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!