To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
A beautiful and meticulously maintained 2012 Sea Ray 330 Sundancer that is new to the market and is a perfect addition for both the first-time and seasoned boater. Boat has just 450 hours on its Mercruiser Bravo III engines with Axius control (joystick piloting).
List of Features Includes:
- New canvas camper enclosure - Recently service engines, stern drives, and generator - Recently painted stern drives - Kohler generator - Updated Fusion sound system - Raymarine chartplotter and depthfinder - Mercruiser 350 Bravo III with Axius - 2 televisions - New cockpit fridge - New saloon fridge - Drink drawer refrigerator - Microwave - 2 burner stove - BBQ grill - Remote spotlight - Swim platform - Macerator and discharge - Sunpad for the bow - Amplified TV antenna
Manufacturer Provided Description
The epitome of elegance, luxury and grace, this magnificaent cruiser is the ultimate reward for a lifetime of excellence. Upscale features include state-of-the-art navigational technology, an open airy cabin with extra-large windows, and an amazing amount of storage space.
– Standard twin MerCruiser 350 MAG ECT Bravo III sterndrives with Digital Throttle and Shift
– Mercury Installation Quality Certification - standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
– Choice of twin MerCruiser sterndrives, V-drive inboards, or Axius propulsion system with helm joystick control
– Wide bench-style helm seat with two flip-up thigh-rise bolsters.
– Foldaway Transom Seat creates aft-facing seating on spacious integrated swim platform.
– Extra-large port lights give interior an open, airy feeling.
– Stainless-steel trimmed walk-thru windshield allow easy access to deck area from cockpit.
– Oversized electrically actuated engine hatch for easy access to the engine room.
– Standard SmartCraft Diagnostics with optional upgrades.
– Extra-large cockpit wet bar with solid-surface countertop can also accommodate optional built-in grill and refrigerator.
– Expansive cabin area with lots of headroom and tremendous amount of storage.
– Gourmet galley with solid-surface countertops, recessed stove and stainless-steel sink with solid-surface covers, refrigerator, microwave/coffeemaker combo and plenty of storage.
– Large enclosed head compartment with simulated teak flooring.
– Innovative fiberglass arch top with aft sunshade.
– Sea Ray Owners Club membership (available in USA and Canada).
Twin V-drives also available.Disclaimer
Sun Country Marine offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agent(s), or his surveyor(s), to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.