Power Cruisers 2008 Sea Ray 340 Sundancer
Off Market since Nov 6th 2020
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
SCRIPTS is a Sea Ray 340 Sundancer that is freshly waxed and detailed, serviced and ready to cruise! Not only have mechanicals and systems been well maintained, this express cruiser shows much newer than its years, inside and out. She will make a great day tripper as well as a weekend cruiser and has the sleeping capacity for four comfortably. SCRIPTS is very comfortable and conveniently versatile due to its multiple canvas packages for different purposes, its full entertainment capabilities, and the AC/Heating powered by the generator when away from the dockside. She is powered by twin Mercruiser 496 (375 HP) engines with Bravo III sterndrives, with only 550 hours, with docking made easy with the optional bow thruster.
Engines, Stern Drives and Generator Serviced and Updated (2020)
Electrically Actuated Engine Hatch
New Upgraded Batteries (2017)
Generator with low hours
Plush, Comfortable Interior with Island Bed Forward and Convertible Mid Cabin
Entertainment Systems: Flat Screen TV, Stereo System w/SAT and iPod interface,
CD Player, DVD Player and Cockpit Stereo System
Air Conditioning, Reverse Cycle
Electronic Engine Control
GPS/Plotter and Radar
Dual Bucket Helm Seats
Cockpit Wet Bar with Optional Refrigerator
Upgraded Synthetic Teak Decking – Cockpit Swim Platform
New Canvas and Isinglass (2018)
Full Aft Camper Canvas and Enclosure
Bottom Paint is Current (2020)
Beautiful Black Hull Sides – Flawless for its age!
Washed Weekly and Waxed Regularly
DON'T WAIT LONG TO MAKE YOUR APPOINTMENT TO PREVIEW THE BOAT AND MAKE YOUR OFFER, IT WON’T LAST LONG! CALL/TEXT/EMAIL TODAY!
We can assist you with every aspect of the purchase. Financing, shipping, etc. We have fully inspected this vessel and can confidently offer a clean and easy survey experience. The first serious buyer to come see this boat will not go home boatless!
Manufacturer Provided Description
Simply irresistible. There's no other way to describe this remarkable boat. Its timeless beauty and unmatched elegance make it clearly the best in its class. Powered by your sterndrive propulsion, this magnificent cruiser features dual bucket helm seats, extra-large control station, cockpit wet bar, awesome sound system, wide open cabin, and 32 flatscreen TV.
Board SCRIPTS off the large integral swim platform and port side transom door. The aft cockpit area features a big U-shaped settee/dinette, a removable wood cocktail table w/sunpad filler cushions, wet bar with optional refrigerator, and sunshade overhead. There is an electrically actuated engine hatch for easy access to the engine room. Forward but on the same level, the helm console is to starboard with dual bucket helm seats plus an additional bucket seat portside. The foredeck has non-skid decks, stainless steel rails, full ground tackle and a large sun pad.
Stepping below through an opaque lockable companionway door, slightly offset to port, the Sundancer’s open-plan interior is a rich blend of dark cherry wood cabinets, earth-tone wall coverings and carpets, and comfortable Ultraleather upholstery. Privacy curtains separate the fore and aft berths from the salon and curtains shade the portlights. The aft cabin is a convertible seating/sleeping area. The well-designed galley has more counter space than most cruisers this size; the head is just aft of the galley to port.
Bountiful seating is supplied by dual bucket helm seats with flip-up bolsters and armrest, a portside bucket companion seat with flip-up bolster and enormous U-shaped aft seating. A cockpit table comes standard for outdoor dining, or the filler cushions can be inserted to create a comfortable sunbathing area. For entertaining, the 340 Sundancer has a large wet bar with optional refrigerator, a portable cooler and a stereo system. Cockpit storage is located in the side panels, in the transom wall and in compartments beneath the U-shaped seating.
– Helm Seats, Dual Bucket with Sliders, Flip Up Bolsters and Armrests
– Companion Bucket Seat with Flip Up Bolster
– U-shaped Seating to Starboard w/Storage Under
– Wood Table, Removable w/Cover and Sun Pad Filler Cushions
– Hatch, Engine Room, Electrically Actuated
– Sport Spoiler with Overhead Lights
– Canvases and Izonglass updated
– Sun Shade over Aft Cockpit – with Camper Enclosure
– Storage Compartments
– Stereo System and Speakers
– Cockpit Shower, Hot and Cold
HELM / ELECTRONICS / NAVIGATION
The large control station includes a full set of SmartCraft diagnostic instruments, illuminated weatherproof electronic switches, navigation equipment, and much more.
– Instrument Panel, High Gloss Burl w/Cover
– SmartCraft Instrumentation, 4-in-1 Multigauges
– SmartCraft Speedometer and Tachometers
– Digital Throttle and Shift
– Steering, Hydraulic
– Steering Wheel, Wood Accent and Tilt
– GPS/Plotter Ray C80
– Radar, Closed Array
– VHF, Handheld
– Controls for Trim Tabs, Spotlight and Windlass
– Electric Windshield Vent
– Windshield Wipers
In the cabin, the 340 Sundancer is equally impressive, with an open layout, using privacy curtains where appropriate rather than confining bulkheads. Natural light is provided from the overhead deck hatch, the portlights and the skylights and there are a number of mirrors reflecting the light. Storage is provided through the use of deep gunwale cabinets in the salon and V-berth, plus handing lockers.
A large crescent-shaped sofa converts to a bed for extra guests. The convenient dinette table has its own designated storage compartment for fast, easy stowing when extra floor space is needed.
There is a full-size island bed forward with privacy curtain and the mid-stateroom features a conversation pit that easily converts to a double berth. The fully equipped galley is to port as well as fiberglass head area with mirrored door, Vacu-flush head, shower, sink, vanity and portlight.
– Sofa, Ultraleather, Convertible
– Wood Table, Removable
– Cabinets and Lockers
– Forward Island Berth with Spread and Pillows and Storage Below
– Conversation Lounge, Aft, Convertible to Double Berth
– Privacy Curtains
– Entertainment Package:
– Flat Screen TV
– Stereo System with iPod and Satellite Interface
– CD Player
– DVD Player
– Mirrored Rope Locker
– Portlights with Curtains
– Overhead Hatch with Sky Screen Cover
– Built-in Microwave/Coffeemaker Combo
– Refrigerator, Dual Voltage
– Stove, 2-Burner Recessed with Cover
– Molded Fiberglass Counter with Sink and Cover
– Storage Drawers and Cabinets
– Carpet with Carpet Cover
– Air Conditioning, Reverse Cycle
– Dockside and Pressure Water System
– Central Vacuum System
– Head with Vacu-flush, Vanity, Shower and Curtain, Medicine Cabinet and Portlight
ENGINE COMP / MECHANICAL / ELECTRICAL
An electrically actuated engine hatch raises the entire aft cockpit sole for easy access to the engine room. This 340 Sundancer is powered by twin MerCruiser 496 (375 HP) Engines with Bravo III Stern Drives, with SmartCraft Digital Throttle and Shift controls. Engines, Drives and generator were serviced Summer 2020.
– Fire Suppression System, Automatic with Manual Pull
– Digital Throttle and Shift Controls
– Steering, Hydraulic
– Bilge Pumps and Blowers
– Water Heater
– Holding Tank and Macerator
– 120V AC and 12V DC with Main Distribution Panel in Salon
– Shore Power Cords, 30 Amp, 50 Foot Cords (2)
– Battery Charger
DECK / HULL
– Beautifully Maintained and waxed Black Gelcoat Hullsides
– Bottom paint was done in August 2020.
– Windlass, Rope/Chain w/Foot Switches
– Anchor and Anchor Locker
– Swim Platform, Integrated with SS Swim Ladder
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.