Motor Yachts 2000 Sea Ray 380 Aft Cabin
Off Market since Nov 24th 2022
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
A clean, Diesel powered Sea Ray 380 Aft Cabin model with a comfortable 3 stateroom and 2 head interior layout. A well-equipped boat with a roomy aft deck area and full flybridge with full canvas, Bow Thruster, full electronics and a generator. Powered by T-Caterpillar diesels with 895 hours. Click on Full Specs for additional info and photos.
Available to be shown in Westbrook, CT by appointment only.
– Forward guest stateroom with centerline island double berth and storage compartments
– Port side guest head has a VacuFlush toilet, vanity and shower
– Port side storage room has a single berth
– Galley is to starboard.
– Opposite the galley is an additional small stateroom with single berth
– Up three steps the bright and airy salon with windows on three sides, an electric convertible settee, dining table, upholstered chair and television cabinet.
– Going aft, down three steps is the master stateroom with storage lockers, ensuite head with VacuFlush toilet, vanity and stall shower.
– Marine carpeting throughout with vinyl floor at galley
– Three Marine Air reverse-cycle air conditioners
– Beam central vacuum system with hose and attachments
– Stereo / DVD / Bluetooth with multiple speakers
– Nova Kool side by side refrigerator freezer
– Seaward Princess three burner electric stove
– Sharp Carousel microwave oven
– Molded sink with hot/cold pressure water
– Storage compartments and drawers
– Vinyl galley flooring
– Fiberglass swim platform with fold-down ladder, molded steps lead up to that aft deck area
– Aft deck has a hardtop with full enclosure, wetbar, hot/cold shower and a fresh water washdown
– Port starboard wing doors and easy side deck access to the foredeck area.
– Fiberglass steps lead from aft deck up to the roomy flybridge
– Flybridge has a centerline helm, Bimini top with full enclosure, two helm chairs, starboard side lounge seating and aft bench seating.
Helm and Navigation
– Centerline helm at Flybridge
– Vetus Bow Thruster
– Sea Star Hydraulic steering
– Bennett trim tabs
– Teleflex mechanical engine shift and throttle controls
– Remote control ACR searchlight
– Remote control Lofrans anchor windlass
– Delta plpw type anchor with chain and nylon rode
– Raytheon R41XX 36 mile open array radar
– Raytheon 650 Autopilot
– Raytheon 220 VHF radio
– Raymarine SL530 GPS Multi function navigation display
– Raymarine ST 60 digital depthfinder
– Ritchie compass
Propulsion and machinery systems
– Twin Caterpillar 3116-TA Diesels, turbocharged and aftercooled with Airseps
– Fresh water cooled engines
– ZF transmissions
– Racor primary fuel/water separators
– Full engine instrumentation at helm
– Vetus Bow thruster
– 4 bladed bronze propellers
– Stainless steel propeller shafts with Tides dripless shaft seals
– Reverso engine oil transfer pump
– Engine room sound insulation
– Dual 30amp 120 Volt shore power systems with dockside cords
– Generator - Westerbeke 8KW (309 hours)
– Five group 31 12 volt lead acid batteries for engine generator starting and house service
– Two group 31's in series for 24volt Bow Thruster
– Three battery switches
– ProMariner 1240 - 12V / 40 amp battery charger
– Pro Mariner 24V battery chrger for Bow Thruster batteries
– 6 gal electric hot water heater
Thinking about buying a Motor Yacht? Check out our Motor Yacht guide to choose the right one for you. Thinking about buying a Motor Yacht? For a beginner or to cross the Atlantic? Used or new? Check out our Motor Yacht guide to choose the right one for you.