Motor Yachts 2007 Sea Ray 44 Sundancer boat for sale at a glance:
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! Make an offer, ask the seller a question, or check availability.
*****PRICE REDUCED -- OWNER MOVING UP -- BRING ALL REASONABLE OFFERS*****
2007 44' Sea Ray Sundancer -- Immaculate Condition + Only 500 Hours on Cummins Diesel QSC-500'sFormer Fresh Water Vessel LOADED with Options: Cockpit A/C & Heat, Satellite TV, Underwater Lights, Dual Raymarine E120's + MUCH MORE!!You Won't Find a Nicer 2007 44' Sundancer on the market for this Price -- Call with an Offer Today!
• Former Fresh Water Vessel
• Cockpit A/C & Heating
• 2 Raymarine E120 Chartplotter/Radar
• Raymarine Autopilot ST7001
• Satellite TV
• Flatscreen TV/DVD - Cockpit
• Flatscreen TV/DVD - Mid Berth
• Generator Upgrade - 9.0KW
• Fiberglass Hardtop w/ Full Enclosure
• UnderWater Lights
• Cockpit Refrigerator
• New Cockpit Carpet
• Power Assisted Steering
• ACR Spotlight
• Sun Pad - Forward Deck
• Vacuum System
• Rod Holders Length Overall: 45' / 13.72 m Beam: 14' / 4.27 m Draft: 40" / 101.6 cm Dry Weight: 22,500 lbs / 10,205 kg Fuel Capacity: 335 gal / 1268 L
Key Features & Upgrades
– Former Fresh Water Vessel
– Cockpit A/C Heating
– 2 Raymarine E120 Chartplotter/Radar
– Raymarine Autopilot ST7001
– Satellite TV
– Flatscreen TV/DVD - Cockpit
– Flatscreen TV/DVD - Mid Berth
– Generator Upgrade - 9.0KW
– Fiberglass Hardtop w/ Full Enclosure
– UnderWater Lights
– Cockpit Refrigerator
– New Cockpit Carpet
– Power Assisted Steering
– ACR Spotlight
– Sun Pad - Forward Deck
– Vacuum System
– Rod Holders
Choose the best loan offer and get out on the water! Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!
Check out our guide to choose the right one for you. Thinking about buying a Motor Yacht? For a beginner or to cross the Atlantic? Used or new? Check out our Motor Yacht guide to choose the right one for you. Read more...
The top boating destination in the world. The Florida Keys are one of the top boating destinations in the world for fishing, snorkeling, sailing, and yachting. Click to learn more.
The email with password reset instructions has been sent to . If you will not receive email from us within next few minutes please check your spam folder.
If you're having issues resetting your password let us know.