Express Cruiser 2012 Sea Ray 470 Sundancer
Off Market since Nov 24th 2022
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
The Sea Ray Sundancer 470 is a sport yacht with sleek styling, sumptuous accommodations, and advanced power systems. This boat is offered by its original owner and is in excellent condition. Features include:
Twin Cummins QSB diesel 480hp engines
Zeus Pod Drives
Skyhook Precision Pilot
Extended swim platform
Raymarine E140 radar / plotter
Call to arrange a viewing!
– Cummins MerCruiser QSB 480 Diesel Zeus drives.
– Custom euro-style helm seat with flip-up, thigh-rise bolster, armrests, and heavy-duty pedestal with slide, swivel and pneumatic vertical adjustment, and fiberglass seat shell.
– Companion bench with molded fiberglass storage.
– Electrically actuated engine compartment hatch.
– Sirius satellite receiver with antenna
– 12V AM/FM single CD with six-disc CD changer, eight (8) speakers and digital cockpit remote control.
– Zeus Drive System includes Skyhook Station-Keeper technology
– U-Shaped aft seating with storage.
– Cockpit wet bar with sink and faucet, solid-surface countertop, stainless-steel handrail, trash receptacle, and storage cabinet.
– Standard LCD drop-down flatscreen TV with DVD in salon.
– Innerspring mattress in forward stateroom.
– Separate shower and head.
– Ultraleather interior seating.
– Generator with sound shield.
– Underwater exhaust.
– Large extended swim platform with heavy-duty stainless-steel swim ladder.
Starting forwards the master stateroom features an island queen berth with storage below, two hanging lockers and an en suite head to port, and shower to starboard.
Moving aft into the salon you will find the galley running along the port side, and an L-shaped convertible settee and entertainment center to starboard. The galley has a glass-topped stove, a convection microwave, and a refrigerator / freezer. A central vacuum system is found beneath the companionway stairs.
Continuing aft takes you into the guest stateroom which has twin berths that can be converted into a double, a head / shower, and a separate vanity / sink.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.