Express Cruiser 2003 Sea Ray 550 Sundancer listed by Off The Hook Yacht Sales (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
!! JUST IN ON TRADE !!
!! 1000 HOUR SERVICE COMPLETED !!
!! TONS OF UPDATES ... FRESHWATER !!
Just in on trade, this 2003 Sea Ray 550 Sundancer is the best priced FRESHWATER 550 on the market and the nicest, most updated one available anywhere in the US! She's loaded with brand new Raymarine electronics package, updated woven vinyl cockpit carpet, new EZ2CY enclosure, upgraded 4-zone stereo system, hydraulic platform, etc. The MAN 1000 hour service was completed before launch of the 2019 season as well.
Features Updates Include:
– 800 MANs - 1150 Hours
– 1000hr Service Completed - Feb 2019
– Hydraulic Swim Platform
– 2019 - Upgraded Electronics Package
– 2 x Raymarine GS165's w/ HD 4KW Open Array Radar
– KVH Tracvision 4 Sat TV
– 4 TV's Throughout incl. New Cockpit LED TV
– EZ2CY Windshield Enclosure Aft Sunbrella Canvas
– 2018 - New Infinity Woven Vinyl Cockpit Carpet
– 2017 - New 4-Zone Fusion JL Audio Stereo System
– Cockpit Fridge/Freezer/Icemaker - Propane Grill on Stern
– Stainmaster Salon Carpet w/ Runners Throughout
– 4 Blue LED Underwater Lights
– Water Purifier System
– New Pitched Nibral Props, Spare Props w/ Holders in Engine Room
This 550 Sundancer is OUR TRADE and currently located in indoor/heated storage. We are looking to move this one quickly so call TODAY for more information or to discuss an offer!!!
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Sea Ray 550 Sundancer combines classic elegance with unparalleled passenger amenities. She carries herself with the air of luxury and seaworthiness that are unique hallmarks of every Sea Ray yacht. Her wide beam delivers extra stability and a smooth ride topsides, with remarkable spaciousness and comfort below.Engine Notes
MAN also available.Default
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.