Cruisers 2002 Sea Ray Cruiser listed by B & E Marine (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
2002 Sea Ray 320 Sundancer, Twin Mercury's 350 MAG, 300HP with 265 hours, Auto Pilot, GPS, Radar, VHF Radio, Horn, Trim Tabs, Stereo, CD Changer, Pressure Water, Hot, Cold, Dockside Pressure, Refrigerator, Cockpit Refrigerator, Wet Bar, Stove, Mircowave, Anchor & Line, Windlass, Mooring Lines, Air/Heat, Arch, Swim Platform, Bottom Paint, Bimini Top, Side & AFT Curtains, CO System, Engine Alarm, Head System, Hold/VAC, Shower, Converter, Shore Power, Battery Switch, Windshield Wipers, 110V Power Cord, Cherry Interior, Remote Spot, Cockpit Carpet, Sunpad, Flat Panel TV with Digital Tuner Sleek new profile.
– Galley Equipment Countertop;Handrail;Lighting;Microwave;Power Vent;Refrigerator;Storage;Storage;Stove;Trash Receptacle.
– Electrical System Battery Charger/Converter;Battery Switch;Battery Trays;Custom Integral Vent System;Isolator;Mercathode II;Panel;Panel;Panel;Panels;Reverse Cycle System;Shore Power;Wiring.
– Deck And Hull Equipment Bottom Paint;Bow Stern Eyes;Bow Rail;Cleats;Color Schemes;Deck Fill Plates;Drain Plug;Gel-Coat;Graphics;Handrails;Handrails;Handrails;Hatch;Light;Lights;Portlights;Resin;Rub Rail;Shrink Wrap;Skylights;Storage;Swim Platform;Thru-Hull Fittings;Toe Rail;Vent System;Windshield;Windshield Wipers.
– Electronics And Navigation Depth Finder;Electronics Circuit;VHF Radio.
– Electrical Systems Battery Charger/Converter;Battery Switch;Battery Trays;Custom Integral Vent System;Isolator;Mercathode II;Panel;Panel;Panel;Panels;Reverse Cycle System;Shore Power;Wiring.
– Additional Equipment Canvas (Sunbrella) Aft Curtain Aft Sunshade Bimini Top Canvas Storage Bag Front Curtains Side Curtains Cockpit Features Beverage Holders Carpet Liner Door Floor Liner Hatch Ice Chest Lighting Outlet Seating Sport Spoiler Steps Storage Table Wet Bar Control Station Alarm Alarms Compass Emergency Start System Horn Instrumentation Panel Shift Throttle Controls Steering Steering Wheel Switch Pads Tilt Trim Engine Room Bilge Pump Bilge Pumps Blowers Exhaust Filters Fire Suppression System Gel-Coated Engine Room Insulated Engine Room Lighting Fuel System Fuel Lines Fuel Tanks Head Handrail Head Mirror Power Vent Storage Vanity Salon/Dinette Filler Cushions Lighting Mirrors Seating Storage Table Underwater Gear Bonding System Propeller Shafts Propellers Rudders Seacocks Seawater Strainers Shaft Logs Struts Trim Tabs Waste Systems Head System Holding Tank Holding Tank Level Indicator Sump Box Water System Freshwater Washdown Spigot Pressure Water System Shower Water Heater Water Inlet Water Manifold System Water Tank Windlass System Anchor Anchor Chute Anchor Rope/Chain Storage Meets Applicable USCG ABYC Standards NMMA Yacht Certification Windlass Sleek new profile. Wide open, spacious cabin with abundant storage throughout. Portside circular cockpit lounger. Waterproof switch panels. Large extended swim platform. Water manifold system. Bonded-in circular skylights Optional stainless steel windshield frame. Optional bow thruster.
– Accommodations Berth;Carbon Monoxide Monitor;Carpet;Carpet Runners;Curtain;Curtain;Hanging Locker;Lighting;Mirrored Bulkhead;Mirrored Rope Locker Bulkhead;Outlet;Outlet;Outlets;Pillows;Seating;Stereo;Storage;Storage;Storage;TV/VCR/Radio Combo;Wood Interior Package.
– Total Power 300.0 hp
– Fresh Water gallon
– Holding gallon
– Engine Model Twin
– Hull Shape Other