Cruisers 2003 Sea Ray Cruiser listed by B & E Marine (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
2003 Sea Ray 260 Sundancer, SINGLE 350 MAG MERCRUISER 300HP W/ 180 HOURS. DEPTH SOUNDER, VHF RADIO, HORN, TRIM TABS, STEREO, CD CHANGER. HOT/COLD PRESSURE, DOCKSIDE PRESSURE, REFRIGERATOR, WET BAR, STOVE, MICROWAVE. AIR/HEAT. CONVERTER, SHORE POWER, BATTERY SWITCH, WINDSHIELD WIPERS, 110V POWER CORD. BOAT & ENGINE MANUALS, SWIM PLATFORM. BIMINI TOP, SIDE & AFT CURTAINS, COCKPIT COVER, CO SYSTEM, ENGINE ALARM, FIRE EXT. HEAD SYSTEM, HOLD/VAC. VANGAURD TRAILER, AXLES-TANDEM, BUNK. Transom locker provides abundant storage for gear.
– Galley Equipment Beverage Holders;Countertop, Molded Fiberglass;Handrail, Stainless Steel;Lighting, Dual-Voltage;Microwave, 120V;Outlet, 12V Accessory;Refrigerator, Dual Voltage;Storage, Upper Lower;Stove, Butane;Trash Receptacle.
– Electrical System Battery Switch, Dual;Battery Charger / Converter;Battery Trays;Fuse Block, Waterproof;Isolator, Galvanic;Panel, DC Main Breaker;Panel, Main Distribution;Shore Power;Wiring, Color-Coded.
– Deck And Hull Equipment Bow Stern Eyes;Bow Rail;Cleats, 8 Thru-Bolted;Color Schemes;Deck Fill Plates;Drain Plug;Gel Coat;Graphics, Striping;Handrail, Stainless Steel;Handrail, Stainless Steel;Hatch, Deck Vent;Light, Stern;Lights, Navigation;Portlights, Stainless Steel;Resin;Rub Rail, PVC;Shrink Wrap;Storage, Anchor;Storage, Transom Wall;Swim Platform, Extended;Thru-Hull Fittings;Vent System, Engine Room;Windshield Wiper, Starboard;Windshield, Tempered / Tinted Curved Glass.
– Accommodations Bunk, Double;Carbon Monoxide Monitor;Carpet, Deep Pile BCF;Curtain, Privacy;Filler Cushions;Hanging Locker;Lighting, 12V;Mirrored Rope Locker Bulkhead;Outlets, 120V;Seating, V-Berth;Stereo, 12V AM / FM Single CD;Storage;Table, Dinette;Window, Sliding;Wood Interior Package.
– Additional Equipment Canvas (Sunbrella) Aft Curtain Bimini Top Canvas Storage Bag Front Curtains Side Curtains Certifications Meets Applicable USCG ABYC Standards NMMA Certification Cockpit Features Beverage Holders, 6 Cooler, Carry-On Door, Cabin Entry Door, Transom Floor Liner, Fiberglass Hatch, Engine Room Lighting, Indirect Outlet Outlet, 120V Seating, Aft Bench Seating, Aft-Facing Seating, Bucket Seating, L-Shaped Lounger Steps, Boarding Storage, Side Panels Wet Bar Control Station Alarms, Engine Compass Horn Instrumentation, Custom Sea Ray Panel, Instrument Shift Throttle Lever Steering Wheel Steering, Power-Assisted Steering, Tilt Wheel Switch Pad Tilt Trim, Power Engine Room Bilge Pump, 12V Automatic Blower, 12V Bilge Filter, Oil - Remote Fire Suppression System Gel-Coated Engine Room Insulated Engine Room Lighting, 12V Fuel System Fuel Lines, USCG Fuel Tank Head Handrail, Stainless Steel Head Head, Enclosed Mirror Vanity Propulsion 260hp Underwater Gear Propellers, Stainless Steel Trim Tabs Waste Systems Head System Holding Tank Level Indicator Holding Tank, 28-Gallon Sump Box Water System Freshwater Washdown Spigot Pressure Water System Water Heater Water Tank, 28-Gallon Transom locker provides abundant storage for gear. Large extended swim platform with concealed stainless steel swim ladder. Portside seating which easily converts to sun pad. Optional fiberglass sport spoiler Cherry wood Formica cabinets V-berth gunwale storage cabinets. Dedicated storage for V-berth cushions and tables
– Electrical Systems Battery Switch, Dual;Battery Charger / Converter;Battery Trays;Fuse Block, Waterproof;Isolator, Galvanic;Panel, DC Main Breaker;Panel, Main Distribution;Shore Power;Wiring, Color-Coded.
– Electronics And Navigation Depth Finder;VHF Radio.
– Total Power 300.0 hp
– Fresh Water gallon
– Holding gallon
– Engine Hours 180
– Engine Model Single I/O
– Hull Shape Other