Motor Yachts 2010 Sea Ray Sedan Bridge 390 listed by United Yacht Sales (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
CURRENTLY THE ONLY 390 SEDAN BRIDGE AVAILABLE IN THE US!!
Never understood why Sea Ray built so few of these boats? Great layout, lots of room inside and out, easy to handle and looks great!
This one features low hours on well maintained Mercruiser 8.1 Horizons,(281hrs).
She’s in great shape and ready to cruise today.
Recent upgrades and optional equipment include;
– New risers and manifolds August 2019
– New Xantrex TrueCharge Battery charger and batteries June 2019
– New fuel cell module October 2019
– Injectors were removed, cleaned and replaced August 2020
– New VHF and new speakers and sub woofer April 2019
– Bow Thruster
– Smartcraft Vessel View
– Single lever controls
– Extended Swim platform
– Raymarine electronics
Great live aboard or cruiser
Step aboard a wide swim platform and into the generous cockpit, up the starboard steps to a huge well laid out flybridge, featuring great visibility for the Captain as well as generous seating for crew and family.
Back down the stairs to the cockpit and enter the salon via sliding patio door, salon is large with lots of natural lighting and plenty of seating, one step up to starboard is the L shaped dining area with folding table.
Two steps down to port is the galley featuring beautiful hardwood flooring, cherry cabinets and granite countertops, separate fridge and freezer, 2 burner cook top, microwave and lots of counter space and cabinets.
Further forward, the double berth guest cabin is to starboard and the split head system features the head on the port side with the separate shower room on the starboard side.
The master cabin is forward featuring an island queen, cherry cabinets and private access to head and shower.
– The salon on the 390 is very comfortable and features a large sofa and love seat with storage underneath.
– She has a Sharp flatscreen TV with DVD player.
– Sony stereo is located below the TV with an Iphone hookup.
– Sofas are covered in beige ultraleather.
– All windows have OceanAir blinds constructed of hardwood.
– Forward of the sofa is an elevated L shaped dinette that converts to a berth.
– The table has an extra leaf and expands to accommodate more guests. Overhead lighting and speakers throughout.
– The galley is down in the 390 and features beautiful hardwood floors.
– She has cherry cabinetry and a black granite countertop.
– Kenyon 2 burner electric stove.
– Separate Waeco fridge and freezer.
– Single basin sink with stainless faucet.
– Panasonic microwave.
– Tons of storage in cabinets as well as galley sole.
– The master has a large island queen berth that is easily accessible.
– Cherry cabinetry continues throughout with a hanging locker to port and starboard.
– Lots of natural light with an overhead hatch and 2 port holes.
– En-suite head with separate stall shower.
– Carpet runners throughout.
– Flat screen TV with DVD player.
– The guest stateroom has a large queen berth and mirrored headboard.
– Also equipped with a Sharp flatscreen and DVD player.
– Hanging locker for storage.
– Large skylight
– Large lazarette with generator access and storage space.
– Mounts for large Yeti cooler doubles as more cockpit seating. Yeti not included.
– Molded staircase up to the flybridge.
– More storage in transom with shore power hookup.
– JL Audio speakers mounted in hardtop.
– Extended swim platform.
– Freshwater transom shower as well as wash down in locker.
– Raymarine E 120 plotter.
– Mercruiser SmartCraft, VesselView display with electronic, single lever engine controls.
– Side Power bow thruster.
– Sony remote for stereo.
– Electronic engine controls. Single lever.
– ACR spotlight.
– Bennett trim tabs.
– Electric windlass control on bridge and on bow.
– Push- button start for engines.
– Back up analog gauges.
Imagine a 2010 model SEA RAY 390 SEDAN BRIDGE for under 200K and here you go!
This is an incredible boat for that kind of money!
She won’t last long!
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Thinking about buying a Motor Yacht? Check out our Motor Yacht guide to choose the right one for you. Thinking about buying a Motor Yacht? For a beginner or to cross the Atlantic? Used or new? Check out our Motor Yacht guide to choose the right one for you.