Brewer Yacht Sales presents this Express Cruiser 1995 Sea Ray Sundancer boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
"Princesa" is a lovely 1995 Sea Ray 440 Sundancer. She is shed kept and in great condition. The owner has been meticulous with her maintenance. She is powered by twin Caterpillar 3116TA diesels, 350HP each and has a Westerbeke 8KW generator with 310hrs. She is loaded with just about every option imaginable - RayMarine GPS/Chart plotter Radar, Depth finder, new BHF, Auto Pilot, 2 Marineair AC/Heat units with reverse cycle heating (16,0000 BTU and 9,000 BTU). Full galley, flat smart TV, all canvas and eisenglass in great condition. The owner says all her maintenance is up to date and she requires nothing. She is ready for her next owner.
Located in Solomons, Md.
Starting forward is the Master Stateroom. She has a lovely Queen berth, large amounts of storage under the bed along with 2 drawers, 2 cedar hanging lockers and shelving along the hull sides, a 13" TV/DVD player and overhead hatch for added light and ventilation. Large Jack and Jill head with Vacuflush toilet, exhaust vent and stand-alone shower.
The Salon has a large U-shaped dinette that converts to a double berth. Hi/low table, large cabinets and shelving along the starboard side hull side outboard of the dinette. New 32" flat-screen Smart TV and equipped with telephone and cable TV system. Additional storage under the floor. The complete galley is opposite and to port of the dinette.
All the way aft and tucked under the helm is a very large guest cabin with sliding doors for privacy and an additional sink with storage under. This area can completely open up to the salon and has a huge U-shaped seating area with table when not used as a sleeping cabin.
She has carpet throughout with canvas covers. She is light and bright below with white cabinetry trimmed with wood accents and offers a warm and inviting space below.
You will be greeted by a spacious cockpit and bridge deck with Marine carpeting. Huge storage cabinets, wet bar with storage and freezer/ice maker on the port side of the cockpit. All cushions are in good condition and her canvas looks like new.
The galley is to port as you enter the salon. She has Corian counters and plenty of counter space for food prep as well as storage for extended cruising.
– Flush 3 burner electric stove with exhaust vent and stainless steel rail
– Built-in microwave
– Toaster oven
– Sea Ray known built-in counter blender
– Coffee maker
– Can opener
– Trash bin with cover
– Molded in Corian sink with hot and cold pressure water
– New Vitrifrigo 8.1 cu ft refrigerator/freezer (11/2021)
– RayMarine Ray 201 Color GPS/Chart plotter
– Autohelm Depth sounder/fish finder
– Raytheon Ray Chart 600XX autopilot
– Raymarine Radar
– New Uniden UM385 VHF radio (11/2021)
– Sony Stereo receiver
– Multi speakers in forward cabin and salon for stereo system
– New VHF antenna 10/2018
Deck and Hull Equipment
– Stainless steel wrap around glass windshield with remote vent window
– Good CFDM/R 5/8" Free-Drop windlass (new line 11/2021) helm controlled
– Four blade Nibral props 22" X 22"
– Bronze Rudders
– Bennett Hydraulic Trim Tabs
– All bronze thru-hulls
– Professional Mariner 40 amp battery charger
– 4 each engine and house batteries (new 7/2021)
– 110V shore power - receptacle replaced (3/2022)
– Canvas bimini
– Canvas Tonneau cover with window
– Side curtains
– Stainless steel hand rails on bow
– Stainless steel side stanchions and rails
– Fiberglass swim platform
– Stainless steel boarding/swim ladder
– Low profile dinghy davits on swim platform
– Dock lines
– Movable cockpit table
– Transom door
– New 150' anchor rode 11/2021
– Haulout/bottom paint/hull wax 7/2021
– New fresh water pump 3/2022
– Replaced all anodes on engines and generator 3/2022
– Generator impeller 3/2022
– Haulout and bottom cleaned 1/2022
– All A/C, generator and both engine raw water intake hoses replaced 3/2022
– Both engines and generator oil change and fuel filters 3/2022
– All GFI outlets replaced 3/2022
– Cooling system pressure tested 3/2022
– Generator battery replaced 10/2019
– Drained and flushed cooling systems 10/2018
– Rebuilt Vacuflush toilet system 9/2021
– All zincs and engine impellers 7/2021
– All new engine and generator Racor filters 6/2019
– New macerator/duckbills 10/2018
– Personal items and clothing
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!