Express Cruiser 2001 Sea Ray Sundancer
Off Market since Nov 24th 2022
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
"Love Two Sea" is a great family starter boat. She is not too much to handle and can accommodate up 4 people for overnight stays. The owners have updated some things thru the years but have found they are no longer using her as they are spending time traveling.
– The forward seat cushions in the V-dinette have been replaced April of 2022
– Cleaned and detailed spring 2022
– Mercruiser 5.7 Engine replaced in 2014 with very low hours and 300HP
– Abundant canvas with helm bimini, cockpit bimini, full tonneau cover from helm to transom and a complete camper enclosure.
Comfortable main salon with forward dinette that converts to a V-berth. Color coordinated upholstery, hanging locker, mirrored rope locker, shelving outboard of dinette, storage compartments, overhead lights.
Next to starboard is the private enclosed head with locking door, Vacuflush marine toilet, macerator, holding tank, sink and shower with hot and cold pressure water, mirror, stainless steel hand rail, storage compartments and overhead light.
Opposite to port is the complete galley, electric panel, companionway all followed by the aft cabin. This cabin tucks under the helm and has a double berth with mirror, reading lights and storage compartments.
The helm deck has the steering station to starboard and L-shaped mates seat to port. The aft cockpit has an aft facing seat to port and a fold up bench seat on the transom facing forward. To starboard is a wet bar and the opening transom door from the swim platform. Engine access is via the deck in the cockpit allowing a ton of space and excellent access.
The galley is well appointed for a boat of this size. There is plenty of counter and cabinet space for food prep and comes equipped with;
– Sink with hot and cold pressure water
– Kenyon single burner stove top with cover
– GE microwave oven
– Under counter refridge/freezer AC/DC
– Garmin GPS map 440s
– Clarion Stereo
– Raytheon VHF
– Remote control search light\
– Stainless steel anchor roller
– CQR anchor with rode
– Anchor locker in deck
– Electric Windlass with foredeck and helm controls
– Dock lines
– Stainless steel bow rail
– Swim platform with integrated swim ladder
– Complete canvas compliment; Tonneau, helm bimini, cockpit bimini, full camper enclosure
– 2014 Mercruiser 5.7 Bravo III 300HP with under 100 hours
– Cruise Air Marine Air conditioning unit 12,000 BTU
– Bennett Trim tabs
– Cockpit washdown
– Battery Charger
– Dual batteries with parallel switch
– Windshield wiper
– Fire extinguisher
– Boat hook
– Life jackets
– Shore power cord
– Full instruments at the helm with wood grained instrument panel
– Rotocast bucket seat with flip up thigh high bolster
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.