Cruisers 2014 Seaward 26rk boat for sale at a glance:
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! Make an offer, ask the seller a question, or check availability.
An able cruiser with a vertically retracting keel and rudder system, allows you to explore shallow waters almost anywhere while providing deep water performance.
Stable and secure with ballast held low and trailerable!
She is a perfect boat for the Chesapeake or wherever you'd like to do your sailing.
A comfortable, functional and accommodating interior and cockpit complete the package for this unique boat. Sail without boundaries and comfort!
14HP Yanmar Inboard Diesel Engine with Low Hours
Raymarine Electronics and VHF Radio
Bimini and Dodger
Marine Stereo System and Speakers in Cockpit
Unused Head and Stove
Sails, Rigging and Canvas
– Two-Line Stainless Rope Clutch
– Genoa Tracks and Blocks
– Fully Battened, Full-Roached Mainsail with Reef Points
– 95% Foretriangle, Self-Tacking Jib
– Internal Halyards and Outhauls
– Andersen Winches - 2 sheet, 1 Halyard (all #10) Stainless Gunnel Trim
– Mast raising system block and line with mast crutch
– Canvas helm cover
Electronics & Entertainment
– Raymarine Chartplotter/GPS (2019)
– Raymarine VHF
– Marine Stereo System with Speakers in Cockpit
Electrical, Mechanical & Plumbing
– DC Outlet - Stainless Steel / Cover
– Solar Vent - Stainless Sun Powered Mushroom Vent In Deck Hatch
– Hella Turbo Fan- 12v/ 7" 2 speed Marine Cabin Fan
– Vertically Retracting Keel
– Private Head Compartment
– Mast Light
– Running Lights
– Vertically Retracting Rudder
– Forward V-Berth
– Aft Berth
– Private Head Compartment
– Teak and Holly Sole in Main Cabin
– Molded Structural Headliner
– Sunbrella Fabric on Interior Cushions
– Fabric Curtains for Privacy in Head and V-Berth
– Open Interior Layout (no interior bulkhead except head compartment side walls)
– Fold Down Work and Dining Table
– Galley Sink
– Galley Ice Box
– Cutting Board
– Diamond Pattern Non-Skid Surfaces on Deck
– Is0-NPG Gelcoat/Vinylester Backup below water line
– Heavy anondized aluminum rub rail
– Walk-Through transom
– Bow pulpit with lifelines
– Bowsprit with anchor roller
– Stainless Steel Deck hatch
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Choose the best loan offer and get out on the water! Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!
Covering types, popular brands & ownership. Find out about different sailboat types, sail vs power boat, most popular sailboat brands, what do you need to own a sailboat and more in our comprehensive sailboat guide.
The email with password reset instructions has been sent to . If you will not receive email from us within next few minutes please check your spam folder.
If you're having issues resetting your password let us know.