Cruisers 2013 Seaward 32rk
Off Market since Aug 27th 2018
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
LIGHTLY USED WELL-EQUIPPED SEWARD 32RK
This shoal draft Vertically Retracting Keel boat will take you to interesting places. Drawing only 1 foot 8 inches with the keel all the way up but 6 foot 6 inches when fully lowered, it will take you from the beach to off soundings and anywhere in between.
Her design is ideal for the shoal draft waters of the Chesapeake Bay, the Intra-coastal waterway, the Bahamas or anywhere there is shallow water - Including at your dock.
Extend your sailing season by loading COOL DRAFTS on her trailer and headingSouth. Next summer you may want to cruise another area like the Great Lakes or New England.Save on winter storage by leaving COOL DRAFTS on her trailer snug under her full boat custom cover.Many, many options are available to you.
COOL DRAFTS was the display boat at the 2012 Annapolis Sail Boat Show where she was purchased, with trailer, by her current owners.
– Her upgrades and features include:
– In-mast furling mainsail: by Mack Sails (2013)
– New self-tacking 95% jib w/furler (2018); by Mack Sails
– New Code Zero genoa w/continuous spool furler (never used); by Mack Sails
– Mast lowering system w/new winch motor (2018)
– Premium 22lb Lewmar Delta Stainless Steel anchor w/25 chain and 150 rode
– 29hp Yanmar 3YM30 diesel w/100 hrs (approx.)
– New (2018) Yanmar tach/hour meter
– Mermaid 12,000 BTU A/C w/3 turbo fans
– Hillerange 2-burner stove; Magic Chef microwave; Nova Kool refrigerator/freezer
– Raymarine X-5 wheel autopilot PNE 12201
– West Marine 3000W inverter
– West Marine battery charger w/high-outputalternator
– Raymarine ST60 Wind instrument
– Yanmar knot meter
– Raymarine DSM Depthsounder
– Raymarine e7 chartplotter
– Clarion CD player w/cabin and cockpit speakers
– Dodger, Bimini
– Many more details in the listing
If you are looking for a well-equipped, trailerable shoal draft boat that can take you to the Bahamas and beyond dont miss this opportunity.
Call now for an appointment to see COOL DRAFTS.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Hake Marine
Designer: Nick Hake
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 34 ft 7 in
Beam: 10 ft 6 in
LWL: 30 ft 7 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 8 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 5 in
Displacement: 8300 lbs
Ballast: 2400 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 5 in
Total Power: 29 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2012
Engine Model: 3YM30
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 100
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 29 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (65 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (20 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 (30 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
The premise that lead us to build the first 32RK arose from our desire to have a boat that would suit the water geography of south Florida, where we have vast expanses of quietly beautiful, but extremely shallow water. Our premise became more complex when we also wanted our boat to take us comfortably and confidently across sixty or so miles of open ocean, across the Gulfstream to the Bahamas and Abacos. Once to the islands, shallow draft would again be an important plus. That thinking led us to the 32RK. The 32RK may be the perfect boat for sailors everywhere wanting to get out of the marked channel and into quieter and less traveled waters, but at the same time, dont want to give up the stability and confidence that a deep keeled boat offers when venturing offshore. Shes a wonderful fast cruiser even more compelling when you consider the possibilities offered by the variable retracting keel and rudder. Draft range is between 20 and 6 5, making it possible to walk to shore from your boat without getting your shorts wet. And with the keel down (theres a lead ballasted torpedo-style bulb at the keels lower tip), you can go almost anywhere. The possibilities are endless.
Seaward Yachts have a vertically retracting high aspect fin keel whichis controlled by an electric winch from the cockpit. The rudder can also be lifted vertically. With both the keel and the rudder lifted you can head for the beach and step ashore!
– Layup is handlaid unidirectional fiberglass; critical laminates of hull, keel, rudder and trunk are of carbon fiber
– Vertically retracting high aspect keel w/lead bulb,electrically operated
– Vertically retracting high aspect rudder
– Bow pulpit with double lifelines
– Bowsprit with rollers for two anchors
– Electric anchor windlass flush mounted w/ cockpit controls
– Anchor storage with stainless deck pipe
– Lewmar Delta 22lb Stainless Steel anchor; 25chain and 150 rode
– 13lb Danforth-type anchor with 15 chain and 200 rode
– Heavy stainless strike rail
– Anodized slotted toe rail
– Stainless cowl vents w/dorades (2)
– Dodger Bimini
– Retractable cockpit table w/custom drink holders
– Upgraded cockpit sole
– Stern rail with catbirdseats
– Swim ladder and swim shower at transom
– Upgraded Edson pedestal
– Pedestal and winch covers
– Propane BBQ can be mounted on stern rail
– Easy access to the swim platform and boarding ladder
– In -mast furling mainsail
– Roller furling jib
– CodeZero on continuous line furling
– Harken mainsheet system with coachroof traveler
– Andersen40ST primary winches P/S
– Andersen12ST secondarywinches at companionway P/S, w/line clutches
Below decks, accommodations are comfortable and intelligently planned, whether for sleeping, sitting and reading, cooking or showering. Theres room for four adults and their gear for vacation cruising. The cabin is bright and well ventilated, with eight opening ports and two deck hatches.
The master cabin is forward with a v-berth and filler. Under the berth are storage drawers and to starboard is a hanging locker. There are fans and reading lights on either side.
The head is on the port side aft of the master cabin. There is a nice-sized separate shower with a seat and an opening port for ventilation. Jabsco toilet and shower.
The salon is very bright and airy with a large table to port and a convertible settee to stbd. The table may be extended with its drop down leaf raised; there isan extra seat which folds up to accommodate that diner.
The salon table also lowers to make a double berth.
Thetwo seats with table betweenon the starboard side easily convert to a settee.
Outboard are 2 storage lockers and a handy shelf area for books.
The galley is L-shaped and located at the base of the companionway to stbd. Aft of the galley isa large storage area extending aft..More details on this below.
The navigation stationis conveniently located at the base of the companionway on the port side. More details on this in the nav section below.
Aft of the nav area on the port side is a large quarter berth with a fan for extra ventilation.
Stainless opening ports with screens (8)
– Interior cushions with upgraded deluxe fabric
– Deluxe hatches (2)
– Teak and holly sole in salon
– Turbo fans (2 fwd berth and 1 aft berth)
– Clarion CD player with cabin and cockpit speakers
The L- shaped galley is at the base of the companionway on the starboard side. Additional counterspace is provided by a fold upextension when needed. Storage is outboard and under the sinks. Dish storage space is above the refrigerator.
– Nova Kool front loading refrigerator/freezer
– Hillerange 2423 2-burner propane stove
– Magic Chef 0.9 cu ft Microwave oven
– Large double sinks
– Safety rail
– Seaward hot water heater
– Hot and cold pressure water
The nav area is at the base of the companionway on the port side. There is a chart table with a seat that folds out of the way when not needed. The chart table opens for storage and there is additional storage in a cupboard below that.
– Raymarine e97 chartplotter with internal GPS and U.S. maps
– Wi-Fi capable chartplotter, mirrors to an iPad
– Raymarine X-5 wheel autopilot
– Ray55 DSC VHF radio w/Ram Mic in cockpit
– VHF masthead antenna with connector at cabintop
– RaymarineST60 wind instrument
– Yanmar knot meter
– Yanmar Tach/hour meter(2018)
– Raymarine DSM 30 depthsounder
– New Ritchie compass
Yanmar 29hp 3cyl fresh water cooled diesel engine with only 100 hours (est,) . There is great access to the engine.
– Bronze 3-blade fixed propellor
– Circuit breaker panel (A/C D/C)
– Batteries: (3) 12v OdysseyAGM batteriies (two house one Start)
– Battery charger with high output alternator
– Battery selector switch
– West Marine 3000W inverter
– (2)12 volt outlets (1 at nav and 1 in cockpit)
– Yanmar spare parts kit: belts, filters, impellers
An added bonus: COOL DRAFTS comes with a trailer and custom zippered full boat winter cover. The Seaward 32 RK is trailerable and the deck-stepped mast can be raised and lowered without the assistance of a boatyard.
You can easily extend your sailing season. Just load her onher trailer andhead South or bring her home for the winter.
– 2012 Trailer included in price
– US Coast Guard Package
– Flare gun; hand-held flares
– Throwable SOS Danbuoy 33 floatable buoy
– (2) Inflatable life vests
– First aid kit
– (3) Fire extinguishers (galley, salon; cockpit)
– Spares--fuel filter, impellor, 2 1/2 gal. spare diesel container
– Full boat cover w/zipper by Ship Shape Products
– Mast raising equipment and mast crutch for down position
– Spring 2018fresh bottom paint
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Find out about different sailboat types, most popular sailboat brands and more in our comprehensive sailboat guide. Find out about different sailboat types, sail vs power boat, most popular sailboat brands, what do you need to own a sailboat and more in our comprehensive sailboat guide.