YachtSalesInternational.com presents this Motor Yachts 1998 Silverton 352 boat for sale.
Contact YachtSalesInternational.com with any questions about this Silverton 352 by filling up the Contact form
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
The Silverton 352 features the innovative "Sidewalk" design that accommodates easy access from the helm to the bow, or the aft deck via a gentle staircase. It makes cruising and docking a snap for captain and crew, while not sacrificing any of the space and livability that you are looking for in an aft cabin motor yacht.
Faithfull is a very clean example of this styling. She's lived for years in the freshwater of the Potomac and is just waiting for her new owners to start her next adventure.
Brand new to the market. This low-hour Silverton will not last long. Call for more information.
– Sleeps eight in two private staterooms, convertible dinette and sofa bed.
– Two enclosed heads with showers.
– Complete galley
– Generator for complete self-reliance
– Check back for more full specs.
– Raymarine Nav 398 GPS
– Raymarine Raydata depth sounder
– Standard Horizon GX 1500 VHF
– Ritchie 3" Compass
– Electric Service
– Shore Power Service - single 50 amp
– 12 V battery service (3 series 31; 2019)
– Battery charger/converter: NewMar Phase III
– Two Guest rotary battery switches, in salon
– Kohler 6.5 kw generator w/274 recorded hours
Notable Equipment includes:
– 2 @ Air Conditioning w/reverse cycle heat, 16k BTU
– Sea Star Hydraulic Steering
– Windlass - Simpson Lawrence electric
– 30lb Plow-style anchor and 20' chain
– Spare Danforth style anchor in locker
– SeaFire automatic fire suppression system
– Hot water tank; Atwood 10 ga.
– Flat panel TV, Salon w/dvd
Gold Star Microwave
– Princess Electric Range
– Norcold over/under full size refrigerator/freezer
– Conventional oven
– Galley sink w/hot and cold
Boarding the boat from the wide and deep swim platform, with included swim ladder, you proceed up a beam-wise staircase, with security rails up onto the aft deck. The staircase has storage compartment for docklines and such, and a locker for the shore power cord.
The aft deck features a spacious seating area, and two hinged side access doors for boarding from a higher fixed dock. There is a wet-bar entertainment area with an ice-maker which is inoperable.
Up another gentle staircase is the flybridge, where there are a raised captain's seat, a companion seat, and a well-appointed helm. Forward is an aft-facing bench seat, forward of the helm.
To the starboard on the bridge is a staircase to the forward deck. There are secure rails surrounding the area. There is an integral bow pulpit that houses the anchor chute, anchor and windlass.
Entering the cabin from the aft deck, you'll go down a flight of steps into the roomy salon. Due to the "Sidewalk" configuration, you will immediately sense the almost two feet of additional beam in the cabin. To port you will find the electric panel, cabinetry holding the TV, counter tops, and then forward, the accessible L-shaped dinette.
Opposing the dinette, to starboard, is a convertible sofa-bed. Forward and down a step to starboard is the well-appointed dinette. Then, down more steps, to port is the day/guest head. Behind a door, forward, is the guest cabin, with a double bed and private access to the head.
Returning aft, you have the master stateroom, with a double berth, an aft portlight/escape hatch that allows ventilation and light. There is an ensuite head serving the master with a separate stall shower.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!
Thinking about buying a Motor Yacht? Check out our Motor Yacht guide to choose the right one for you. Thinking about buying a Motor Yacht? For a beginner or to cross the Atlantic? Used or new? Check out our Motor Yacht guide to choose the right one for you.
Fort Lauderdale, FL