Denison Yacht Sales presents this Convertible Boats 2006 Silverton 500 boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Where the exterior of the 50 Convertible is a serious substance, the interior is sumptuous style. The Silverton designers realized that when you play in the big leagues, buyers have certain expectations. The accouterments and attention to detail in this boat are a level above anything the company has offered before.
Noted interior designer Theresa De Ponceau created an exquisite décor. The warm feel of cherry wood is the continuing theme throughout the cabin space.
The main salon’s overhead is artfully focused on a circular light fixture at its center and has contrasting fabric panels radiating outward. The 50’s size means that there was no need to compromise when arranging ample salon seating.
– Abaft the galley, there’s an L-shaped Ultraleather lounge. The section that faces the bow is an incliner. On the long side, you have a large storage compartment.
– L Shaped Couch Seating
– Dinette / long couch opposite L-shaped couch
– Lots of extra storage everywhere
– Excellent visibility around the yacht
– (2) Opening Salon Window w/Screen
– (2) Air Conditioning Heating Units
– 40” Flat Screen TV, Built In-front of Breaker panel
– Built-in Storage
– Cherrywood Cabinetry
– Custom Blinds/Pleated shades
– Bose Surround Sound Speakers
Gourmet Galley is well laid out for serving cocktails or fine dining. Lots of extra storage and counter space make this ideal for any entertainment.
– Galley Up Layout, U - Shaped
– Under counter Sub Zero Below Countertop Refrigerator/Freezer
– Three Burner Princess Glass Top Stove
– Sharp Microwave
– Sub Zero Refrigerator Freezer
– Double Sink
– Floor Storage
– Built-in Storage
– Corian Counter Tops
– Hardwood Flooring
– Exhaust Fan
– Fresh Water Level Gauge
– Two Separate Heads
– This yacht features two large separate heads with showers.
– Ensuite Master Head-Separate
– Lots of extra storage space
– Large Shower
– Guest Head
– Plenty of storage space and counter space
ENSUITE MASTER STATEROOM
– Queen Sized Berth with Access from 3 Sides
– Lots of extra storage
– Natural Lighting w/Opening Port Light
– Hanging Locker
– Built-in Storage
– In Suite Head w/Shower
VIP STATEROOM FORWARD
– Queen Sized Island Berth
– Built-in Storage
– Overhead Hatch w/Sunshade
– En-Suite Head w/Stall Shower
– Bunk Style Beds
– Large Hanging Locker
– Port Light for Natural Lighting
SEPARATE WASHER AND DRYER
– The washer and dryer are conveniently located in the companionway leading towards the VIP suite. Makes laundry a snap because of the larger size appliances.
FLYBRIDGE / ELECTRONICS
Well laid out flybridge for cruising or fishing. Large safe built-in steps to the bridge with storage and plenty of handrails for this companionway. Total 360 clear vision around the yacht. Clear isinglass and nice canvas enclosing the air-conditioned flybridge.
– Air-conditioned flybridge / hardtop
– Lots of extra seating in front of the helm around the entire flybridge
– Built-in steps to bridge
– Nice clear canvas and isinglass
– Tons of storage on the flybridge
– Updated electronics - Garmin widescreen, plotter, sonar, radar, autopilot, remote spotlight, VHF, separate Ray Marine plotter and TV, digital engine gauges, Fusion stereo, electric binnacle
– Stainless Steel Flybridge Handrail
– Flybridge Hardtop w/Spreader Lights
– Flybridge Seating for 10
– Hatch in Flybridge Hardtop
– Molded-In Steps to Bridge
– Cockpit Air Conditioning Heat
– Bridge Stereo
This cockpit is the perfect size for the avid sport fisherman with all the fishing accouterments and or the avid yacht cruiser. This 50 convertible really is the perfect size yacht for any boating needs, excellent livability, large flybridge, and large cockpit.
– Fishing Package
– Upgraded Ice Maker
– Engine Room Access
– Gunnel Rod Holders
– Live Well
– Fish Boxes
– Ice Maker
– Tackle Drawers
– Transom Door
– Canvas Cockpit Cover
– Hot Cold Freshwater Shower
– Fresh Water Wash Down
– Large swim Platform w/Ladder
– Bridge rocket launchers
The bow deck has extra sun pads and pillows for deck lounging. The cockpit is well laid out for lounging, cruising, fishing, diving. Transom door allows easy access to the swim platform, especially excellent access from floating docks.
– Anchor Roller w/Flange
– Electric Windlass
– Davit w/Chocks
– Watermaker, Sea recovery system
– Wide side decks
– Excellent handrails for safety
– Live well
– Bridge Hardtop
– Large swim platform
– Windshield screen
Super clean well laid out engine room. Plenty of room to get around the sides of engines and generator. Good access to fuel filters, water filters, and front of engines.
– White gel-coated engine room
– Volvo D-12 low hour mechanic-maintained engines with 1399 hours.
– Kohler 13 KW generator, a sound enclosure with 1254 hours.
– Dual engine separated Raycor primary fuel filters.
– Oil change system for mains, generator, and transmissions model 950G.
– Extra spare part kits
– Very clean bilges, well maintained, extra storage
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!