United Yacht Sales presents this Convertible Boats 2004 Silverton Convertible boat for sale.
Contact United Yacht Sales with any questions about this Silverton Convertible by filling up the Contact form or call (772) 272-1792
See all inventory from this seller (362)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
2004 Silverton 48 Convertible
This 48 Silverton Convertible is not only a great looking flybridge motoryacht, she has incredible accommodations inside with 3 total staterooms including 2 double staterooms with a walk around bed in the master.
The salon is large and open and bright and an easy step down to the huge cockpit, (16’4” beam), leading to the molded in steps to the air conditioned flybridge.
Everything about this yacht is first class and should be on your short list to see as soon as possible.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Silverton 48 Convertible hull lines, drawn by Donald Blount and Associates, have been designed to handle the rigors of the Atlantic Ocean, in which Silverton water-tests their boats. With a sharp entry and wide beam, the 48 will perform safely and comfortably in most sea conditions. Modern styling combines with safety and utility topsides. A wide, molded stairway leads from the expansive cockpit to the command bridge, making access safe and easy, even in a seaway. Visibility is excellent at all points from the helm and there is plenty of comfortable seating for the mate and guest on the bridge. Wide side decks and open foredeck have molded diamond non-skid for sure footing and an oversize stainless steel bow rail adds to the security. Offering three staterooms and two heads along with an entertainment-sized salon and full service galley, the 48 will take comfort aboard to a higher level. Standard equipment will include a custom hardtop, upgradeable entertainment systems, top-of-line appliances and designer fabrics along with beautifully finished cherry woods and high-end hardware. Power options have been chosen to provide excellent economy with right balance of speed and performance. Twin diesels from 700 to 825 HP will be available from the leading engine manufacturers.
Comfortable overnight accommodations for 6 Guests in 3 Private Staterooms and 2 heads complete with separate shower stalls. The Master Stateroom is midship and features an island queen berth, overhead drop down flat screen TV, hanging lockers, reading lights, accent lighting and en-suite head. The VIP Stateroom is forward and also features an island queen berth, overhead hatch, hanging lockers, flat screen TV with DVD player, reading lights, and en-suite head entry. The 3rd Stateroom is a bunkhouse and features a hanging locker, port light, reading lights and privacy door. The VIP Head is complete with a "day" door to allow access from the companionway.
The Galley is U-Shaped and is located to port forward of the salon.
– Solid Surface Countertops
– Hardwood Flooring
– Subzero Refrigerator and Freezer with Ice Maker
– Princess 3-Burner Electric Cooktop with Corian Lid
– Trash Compactor
– Microwave Oven
– Ample Storage above and Below Counters
– Molded 2 Hole Sink
– Good Overhead Lighting.
– Central Vacuum System
– GE Combo-matic stacking Washer/Dryer - companionway
– Molded steps from gunwale to cockpit sole
– Stainless Steel hand rails along side walks to foredeck
– Molded stairway to flybridge
– Swim platform with folding swim ladder
– Transom Door
– Live Well - cooler in transom
– Salt and Fresh Water wash down in cockpit
– Snap-In AQUA MAT MARINE WOVEN VINYL FLOORING in cockpit sole, stairway to bridge and flybridge new 2020
– Raritan Ice Maker in Cockpit
– Bait Station with sink and cutting board - finished gel coat cover
– Dual function cockpit cover doubles as awning
– Pull out storage boxes in cockpit deck
– Maxwell Windlass with foot switches
– 45 lb Seamaster SS Anchor with chain and rode
– Fresh water anchor washdown
– Bow Deck Sunpad
– Custom Sunbrella Console Cover for Flybridge console
– Twin Pedestal Helm Chairs with Sunbrella Covers
– Fish Box with macerator
– Windshield Cover
– Weaver Snap Davits on Swim platform - no dinghy
– UNDERWATER LIGHTS (5) new 2017
– Twin Garmin 7616 Multi-function displays - new 2017
– Garmin NMEA GPS 2017
– Garmin B260 Transducer - 15 degree deadrise - 2017
– Garmin AIS Transceiver - 2017
– Garmin GMR 24 HD Radome Radar 48 NM - 2017
– Garmin Autopilot - 2017
– Garmin VHF Radio with DSC - 2017
– Fusion MS-AV-750 Stereo - 2017
– ACR Remote Control Spotlight
– Bennett Trim Tabs with Position Indicators at Helm
– Glendinning Electronic Engine Controls
– Vetus Bow and Stern Thrusters
– Full Strataglass Enclosure
– Snap-In Carpeting
– Seating forward of helm for up to 8 adults
– Beverage refrigerator on bridge
– Overhead lighting
– Molded stairway from cockpit to bridge with Acrylic Door
– Flybridge Air Conditioner - Reverse Cycle
– Twin Pedestal Helm Chairs with bolsters and custom snubbers covers
Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment:
Twin Caterpillar C-12s 700 HP Each 916 hours All Engine Maintenance up to date including after coolers and heat exchanger service Kohler 13.5 KW Generator with sound box 240/120 VAC (1,159 hours) Glendinning Cable Master shore power retrieval system Vetus Bow and Stern Thrusters - 24 VDC - 7 KW Oil Changer System - main engines, gears and generator (5) Marine Air Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner units (Salon, Galley, MSR, VIP, Flybridge) Craftsman 150 PSI Air Compressor Dedicated Bow and Stern Thruster Batteries (8-D) with dedicated chargers (4) Engine Start and House Batteries Easy access from cockpit AC and DC Lighting Finished overhead ceiling Large Engine Room Fans Permanently mounted Craftsman tool chest Permanently mounted Craftsman 150 PSI air compressor Good Access to all components
This is probably the best cruising convertible available anywhere! It is big and comfortable and capable of being fished, but has never been fished.
She is in excellent condition and ready to cruise today!
She has the preferred Caterpillar 700 HP engines with only 916 hours and easy access via walk in steps from cockpit.
Take a look she won’t last long!
Owner's Personal Belongings To Include:
Fishing rods and reels Grill Clothes, towels and washcloths Toadfish dishes Folding Chairs, bean bags Cosmetics Kids life jackets Personal pictures and artwork Air Fryer Inflatable slide Games/toys
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!
/ Stuart, FL
The email with password reset instructions has been sent to . If you will not receive email from us within next few minutes please check your spam folder.
If you're having issues resetting your password let us know.