Denison Yacht Sales presents this Motor Yachts 2008 Silverton Motor Yacht boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Notable Interior Features
– 3 Zone reverse cycle air conditioning
– VIP guest stateroom forward with large queen berth, A/C, hatches, and head access.
– Fully applianced and spacious galley with ample counter and storage space
– Large galley refrigerator and oven
– Wood floor in the galley
– Huge main salon with plush ultra-leather sofas dining table forward to port.
– Carpeted salon with carpet runners
– Ample storage under seating and in cabinets
– A large color flat-screen TV
– Beam central vacuum system
– Vacuflush electric toilets
– Two steps down from the salon to a full-beam master salon with a queen bed.
– Master stateroom shower compartment and ensuite head
Notable Exterior Features
– Foredeck sunpad
– Port Starboard fender holders
– Electric windlass with foot and helm remote switches
– Port Starboard Flybridge doors
– Young flybridge enclosure
– Comfortable flybridge with ample seating, storage, carpet, and access
– Large aft deck with carpet and comfortable seating
– Aft deck wet bar and icemaker
– Fully enclosed aft deck with roll up isinglass screens
– Port starboard aft deck doors
– SS Magma BBQ on the aft deck
– Large companionway entry door with screen
– Wide swim platform with boarding ladder, storage, and cablemaster
– Glendinning cablemaster
– Stand up refrigerator freezer
– Microwave oven
– 3 Burner cooktop stove with oven
– Large SS sink
– Ample storage with pull out pantry
– Wood flooring
– Twin Yanmar 370hp Diesels with 430 hours
– Single lever electronic engine controls with since
– Kohler 10kw Generator in the sound shield
– Raymarine 12" Hybrid Touch Radar / Plotter
– Raymarine Autopilot
– Raymarine Multi-Display
– Raymarine 240 VHF radio
– Yanmar electronic engine displays
– Heavy-duty Charles Iso-Transformer
– !2 Volt and 24 volts (Bow thruster) battery chargers
– KVH Satellite TV receiver (less tuner)
– Single lever electronic engine controls with sync
– Two Blue Tooth Satellite stereo on bridge and salon (2019)
– Rear-facing camera feed to the plotter
– 3 Flat-screen TVs (salon, forward, and aft staterooms)
– DVD Player
– Remote control spotlight
The seller's personal items, tools, and artwork on the salon's aft wall are not included in the sale.
Manufacturer Provided Description
Some insist that the true measure of a motor yacht's worth is the dimensions of her flybridge, sundeck, and covered aft-deck. There must be enough space for owners and their guests to revel in the sun, sea, and sky. But others are equally convinced that her interior spaces must judge a motor yacht: How roomy, how magnificently furnished, how well-appointed with standard equipment and amenities. Happily, the 39 Motor Yacht satisfies all those requirements. The open bridge seats eight, who can also enter conveniently from the foredeck by the SideWalk. The 39 Motor Yacht's foredeck and sheltered aft deck are the perfect adjuncts to an interior designed for on-water living and entertaining. Wide of the beam, the 39 Motor Yacht's salon, dinette area, and uncommonly roomy galley are remarkable for their space and luxury. The convertible L-lounge is sprawling; the dinette table, solid cherry; the galley, a seacock's delight. At the end of a satisfying day on the 39 Motor Yacht, two generously proportioned and elegantly outfitted staterooms await the travelers? Each with a queen-sized bed.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!