Manatee Pocket Yacht Sales presents this Bowrider 2011 Stingray 215 LR boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
215LR Stingray 2011 w/Volvo V-8
We are pleased to present this well cared for 2011 Stingray 215LR with under 150 hours.
The 215LR sport deck model is a wide-body boat that offers more cockpit space than traditional boats of the same length.
With all these great owner upgrades included:
– Two Bimini tops
– Two Anchors
– Cockpit Eisen glass surround
– New Cockpit Cover
– New Bow Cover
– Newer stereo system
– Less than 150 Hours
– New bottom Paint
– New Bunks
– New bearings - (4) never even been in the water yet
– New trailer Jack - that adjusts elevation
Call to schedule your showing!
– Exclusive Z-plane Hull
– Certifications: NMMA, USCG, IMCI, EC
– Floor Storage w/ Oversize Door
– High Output Bilge Blower
– Cooler/Storage Box with Drain
– Performance Notched Transom
– Bow Anchor Storage
– Bow Storage
– SS Stern, Bow, and Spring Line Cleats
– Stainless Steel Pull-Up Cleats
– Enclosed Head w/ Vent Window, and Lighting
– Backlit Gauges and Switches with circuit breakers
– Integrated Electric Horn
– Prem. 36oz. Foam Backed Vinyl w/ PreFixx
– Deluxe Throttle and Trim Control
– Helm Seats w/ Fore and Aft Adj.
– Full Carpets
– Oversized Cup Holders
– Steel Burl Trim Package
– Self Bailing Fiberglass Floor Liner
– Porta-Potti w/ Self Contained Holding Tank
– Freshwater Sink
– Power Trim and Tilt w/ Indicator
– Remote Oil Change System
– Power Steering (Engine Driven)
– Saltwater Rinse System
The 215LR sport deck model is a wide-body boat that offers more cockpit space than traditional boats of the same length. Its wider stance allows for easy-entry bow and stern companionway entrances. The bow entry begins with a slide-out boarding ladder, which allows room for an accessible anchor locker and fender storage compartment. These items tuck neatly away below a non-skid lid. Also in the bow is a large cooler with overboard drain; its lid, also non-skid, doubles as a step when closed.Brokers Comments
This is a clean Stingray with lots of extra canvas.
She has not been in the water since having a complete annual service.
Freshly Detailed and Ready for her new ownerDisclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.Additional Units Included
– 2004 Continental
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!