To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Available in Store: Fort Lauderdale
Absolutely beautiful fishing machine . This new 2020 Strike 26 CC Open Fisherman is a perfect offshore fishing boat that will handle rough sea conditions. Powered by John Deere power tech 225 Hp 4.5 Litre with just 40 hours on.
The helm is equipped with a custom strike instrument panel with compass, Morse Twin controls for throttle shift. Full instrumentation on raised dash with Garmin Depth Sounder, speed log. Custom switch panel on aft of center console. Smoked Plexiglass windshield. Garmin GMI 20, Garmin Model Striker Plus 7/9 Antenna ICOM VHF Transceiver Model IC 323; depth finder/sonar/fish finder, helm seat with storage under seat cushion, welded rod holders, Igloo ice box and pipe frame below the seat.
Portside tackle locker, drawers storage all in teak finished in Awl grip clear, Iouvred teak cabin door finished in Awl grip clear featuring Bomar entrance hatch and Bomar anchor access hatch.
Starboard side ice chest with teak lid storage under, Inboard door rigged for hanging wire leaders/Lures all in teak and trim in Awl grip clear.
Forward cabin with Vee bunk cushions, filler cushions, teak rope locker door with flush toilet and two bomar hatches for natural light.
Other features includes 150 Gallons of diesel fuel, Hand-Layed Solid Fiberglass Construction with F.R.P, Taco Outriggers, Fiberglass Center console with hinge seat for Engine access, Portside Tackle Locker drawers storage with teak doors trim in Awl Grip, Stbd side Ice Bow w/ top loading Teak door, hanging rig locker Storage locker in deck file bow forward of Teak cabin doors, Anchor Locker door, all exposed Interior Teak trims in all surfaces painted in Awl Grip high Gloss finish in Kingston Gray, Racor Fuel Filter Water Separator and more....
Cruising speed is approximately 22 Knots / 25 MPH with a WOT of 27 Knots / 31 MPH.
Selected Options & Features
– 150 US Gallows Diesel Fuel in Four Aluminum Tank with Equalizing Manifold Control Valve, Fuel Fills
– Hand-Layed Solid Fiberglass Construction with F.R.P
– Over Mantex core stringers Bulkheads
– Top Deck Cuddy cabin O'Head hand-layed F.RP Aluminum Reinforced O’Head for Rod/Reel storage
– All hatches, seats side Panels: Reinforced solid fiberglass in Gelcoat, All interior Gelcoat finish over glass
– John Deere Power Tech 4045AFM85 225 HP Tier 1 4.5 Litre Engine
– Z.F 220A 1:50-1 Ratio Marine Gear with Full Instrumentation
– Two Heavy duty Marine Group 31 Batteries, Two Auto/Manual bilge pump, sump pump, Cable Steering
– Aquamet 22 HS 1-1/4” shaft, S/S Strut, rudders, water cooled shaft Log
– Michigan 4 blade Dyna Quad 18” ~ 24” prop with tip cup
– Taco Outriggers
– Bow rail of Anodized Aluminum pipe Two Aluminum Bomar hatches
– 1 forward for anchor access
– 1 Aft of foredeck for cuddy cabin access
– Fiberglass Center console with hinge seat for Engine access
– “Tee” top of Anodized Aluminum with O'Head Radio cabinet with smoked Plexiglass door lock.
– Self-Bailing Cockpit, Danforth Anchor with 6' vinyl covered chain in S/S anchor chute
– With roller 150’ nylon line
– Custom Strike Instrument Panel with Compass, Morse Twin control for Throttle Shift
– Console seat cushion, custom cushion knee pads in cockpit
– Portside Tackle Locker drawers storage with teak doors trim in Awl Grip
– Stbd side Ice Bow w/ top loading Teak door, hanging rig locker Storage locker in deck file bow forward of Teak cabin doors, Anchor Locker door, all exposed Interior Teak trims in
– All surfaces painted in Awl Grip high Gloss finish in Kingston Gray
– Full Instrumentation on Raised Dash with Garmin Depth Sounder, speed log. Custom switch panel on aft of center console.
– Smoked Plexiglass windshield
– Garmin GMI 20, Garmin Model Striker Plus 7/9 Antenna ICOM VHF Transceiver Model IC 323
– Depth finder/Sonar/Fishfinder
– Navigation G.P.S. Monitor. Maritron Monitor System: F.F.M. 100 Fuel flew Monitor
– Racor Fuel Filter Water Separator
– 1 Hubble shore cord Adaptor, Battery Charger Master Volt 12V chargemaster
– 4 Adult Life Jackets, 4 Orion Flares, 2 throw cushion, handheld Air horn spare air
– 4 Black Yacht Braid 5/3” » 25' dock lines 2 Black Yacht Braid » 35" dock Lines
– 2 Block 10” ~ 24" Deluxe fenders Covers 2 12’ 3/8” tie lines for each fencer
– 1 set of protective boot covers for brightwork, 2 white storage bags
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!
Fort Lauderdale, FL