Worth Avenue Yachts presents this Catamaran 2012 Sunreef boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Boarding the vessel via the aft deck is a set of stairs leading up to the main deck where a free space is available to put sun chairs. A table accommodating 8-10 guests is located on this main aft deck under the flybridge to protect from the sun.
Entering the main salon, on the port side you have an open kitchen with a bar. On the starboard side you will find a dining table around a comfortable U-shape couch. Moving forward, stairs accessing the lower deck to the cabins, as well as a staircase to the wheelhouse. In the wheelhouse, a large couch allows the guests to enjoy an amazing view from the interior. Also, there is access to the master cabin from the wheelhouse.
The master cabin has a bed in the middle surrounded by storage. The access to the bathroom is from the port side through a staircase going down to the hull. The bathroom is very spacious with a double sink, toilet and shower.
The guest cabins are on the lower deck. VIP cabin with her study/vanity and bathroom is located on the starboard hull, as well as a double cabin with private bathroom. A single bed crew cabin in in this hull as well on the bow.
In the port hull, a second double cabin is located midship, and a third double cabin dedicated for the crew is located aft.
Moving to the exterior, the bow is the perfect location for a 180° view from the raised sunpad. On the flybridge you will find everything you need to spend the day relaxing. The jacuzzi is surrounded by sunpads and the dining table and the bar are here to give you the ultimate yachting experience.
• Hulls, deck, flybridge and all structural bulkheads constructed of glass/epoxy sandwich laminate with carbon reinforcement by infusion process
• Rudders constructed of a molded sandwich glass/vinylester
• Rudder stocks are in aluminum alloy
• Aft platform
• Hull in grey gelcoat
• All upholstery and cushions made in Skai fabric
• 2 x MAN Engines, 800 HP with a pair of propellers
• Stainless steel shafts
• 2 x Fuel tanks of 8000 L each
• 2 x Engine speed controls (one at the navigation table and one on the flybridge)
• 2 x Fuel transfer pumps
• Lights in the engine rooms
• 2 x Electric bow thrusters
• Antivibration system (thrust bearing with CV joint)
• Fuel polishing system
• Air conditioning installation in the saloon, galley and cabins: 72 000 BTU
• Fuel Consumption: 11 knots / 5-6.5 gal (20-25 L) per hour
• Fuel Consumption: 24 knots / 31 gal (120 L) per hour
• Fresh water: 2 x 2113 gal (750 L) with level indicators, 2 x pressurized pumps with tank, 2 x water heaters of 80 L
• Black water: 2 x 198 gal (137 L) each tanks with gravity discharge system, 2 x electric pumps with automatic discharge equipped with 3-way valves (discharge in the sea or holding tanks)
• 2 x Grey water tanks with electric pumps of additional extraction and piping installation
• 4 x Electrical bilge pumps
• 2 x Manual bilge pumps
• 2 x Hand showers on deck
• Electric toilets 24V in bathrooms with fresh water flush
• Watermaker 220 l/h – 220V
• Bronze rudders
• Self-aligning lower and top bearings
• Steering wheel
• Hydraulic steering system
• 2 x Emergency tillers
• AC-230V: Main switchboard with panel extension, 2 chargers (24V/100A), Inverter (24V/5000W), Sockets (220 V) in cabins, saloon and galley, shore power inlet (63 A inlet), shore power cord (1 x 20m 3-cond), Wiring (special marine quality)
• DC-24V: Main switchboard with panel extension, battery monitor BTM, 12 house gel batteries (24V/1200Ah), 2 starting batteries (12V/200Ah), Ivo compact 12V/25A, DC distribution, wiring special marine quality)
• Generator 19 KVA 220 V
• Generator 27 KVA (secondary)
• 110V shore connection kit
• Lights with halogen lamps
• Domotic system for lights, including dimmers for ceiling lights
• Optical fibres lights in the cockpit (effect of “ciel étoilé”)
• Underwater lights - 4 pics, blue colour
Navigation and Communication Equipment
• Compass (size 135mm)
• Chronometer and barometer
• Electronic pack: 2 x multifunctional 15'' touch screens G-series (Raymarine), GPS, Radar 4kW, autopilot with gyrocompass and 2 x pilot control heads, 4 x universal displays for speed, depth and wind display, VHF with DSC function (dual station)
• Steering wheel on the flybridge and in the saloon
• Connection between navigation instruments and PC
• Navigation display duplicate on the saloon TV
• Yacht controller (remote controller for engines, windlass and bow thrusters)
• External camera with color and night vision
• Satellite communication KVH V7
• Widescreen LCD TV in the saloon (50”)
• Hi-Fi Pack: Bose (saloon)
• LCD TV 26” + DVD/CD player in each cabin
• Satellite TV antenna
• TV antenna
• Safe in each cabin
Galley and Laundry Equipment
• Electric oven
• Induction stove
• Cooker hood
• Stainless steel microwave
• Oven and grill
• Wine cooler for 32 bottles
• Separate full-size side-by-side refrigerator and freezer in galley
• Washing machine/dryer
• Bimini on the flybridge (composite) with lights
• Rigid wave breaking window on flybridge
• Bow pulpits with integrated teak seats
• 1 x Swim ladder on the skirt
• Deck light
• Electric lifting system for the dinghy with extendable arms and remote controller
• Hydraulic gangway
• Hatch at the top of the stairway between cockpit and flybridge
• Flybridge bar (with sink, refrigerator for drinks, and locker)
• 2 x Freshwater outlets on the cockpit
• 4 x Extra waterproof speakers in the cockpit and flybridge
• LEDs on the skirts, cockpit and flybridge
• 2 x Aft capstans for mooring
• Full-size back cushions on the seat behind cockpit table
• Cockpit and skirts covered with teak
• Jacuzzi on the flybridge
• Flybridge covered with teak
• Windlass 3000 W 24V
• Anchor 66 kg CQR + 80m galvanized chain (diameter 13mm)
• Additional anchor 20kg + 20m galvanized chain (diameter 10mm)
• Mooring kit (8 fenders + 4x20 m mooring ropes)
• 50m Towline (diameter 20 mm)
Safety and Firefighting Equipment
• Automatic fire extinguishing system in the engine rooms
• Adaptation to the MCA regulations
• Complete rescue equipment with life-rafts for 16 persons
• Satellite tracking system with movement detection and anti-intrusion alarm
SKYLARK was launched in 2012 by the renowned catamaran yard Sunreef. Hull n°8, she is in excellent condition and has been fully maintained by a permanent crew and her meticulous owner spared no expense to keep you her in excellent shape. She never spent a winter in the water!
Her incredible stability underway and at anchor provides the ultimate comfort and security for a family while cruising. Thanks to her large beam, the interior volume allows 5 cabins and plenty of storage spaces plus a crew cabin on the bow. On the main deck, the spacious ensuite master is located forward. The VIP cabin with study and 2 double cabins are located on either side. A double cabin for the crew is also available in addition to the single bed crew cabin on the bow. Each cabin is very luminous with large panoramic windows. The light wood interior gives a cozy and warm atmosphere.
Although she is 70 feet, her smart engineering and low draft allow a low fuel consumption of only 25-30l/engine per hour at cruising speed which give extensive cruising. SKYLARK has spent time in the Caribbean as well, she’s crossed the Atlantic twice.
During the day, you will spend most of your time on the flybridge equipped with a Jacuzzi, sunbathing deck and dining area. The front of the flybridge is covered by a hard top for protection from sun and weather during breakfast or lunch. Alfresco dinner on the aft deck at night is always welcome as well as in the salon.
SKYLARK is a unique opportunity to acquire a Sunreef 70 in excellent shape and to start cruising now.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!