Motor Yachts 2009 Sunseeker Motor Yacht listed by Neff Yacht Sales (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
This stunning 34 Metre Sunseeker was built 2009 and is equipped with the all the extras. Her breathtaking scale and classic flowing lines are sure to make a lasting impression. The three capacious decks provide ample entertaining areas. Her fly bridge offers plenty of room for parties and is a great space to enjoy an alfresco lifestyle. The focal point would have to be her large Jacuzzi with overhead misters and a rain shower. The interior boosts a beautiful walnut finish and a variety of luxurious extras. She can accommodate up to 10 guests in her 5 stateroom layout with crew accommodations for 5. It is hard to put into words the true beauty of this vesselshe must be seen to truly be appreciated.
The salon is the perfect place to unwind and let the stress of the world melt away. Her Bang Olufsen entertainment system provides the most advanced audio and video technology, perfect for relaxing to classicals or parting to dance music. In the center of it all is a 60 inch high definition television surrounded by enough seating for everyone onboard.
* Nero Assolute Granite
* Black American Walnut gloss finish interior wood finish
* Custom marine refrigeration and freezer unit in Galley with water cooled compressors
* Chequer board effect in the Dining Area
* Lighting scene control system
* Inset tinted mirror feature on aft bulkheads with frosted border
The Master Cabin is the most admired room on-board. Fall asleep under the stars made visible by the overhead skylight. Although you might find it hard to get out of bed after an amazing night sleep in the incredibly comfortable Super King Size Bed. Wake up slow and gaze out the front windows that offer a breathtaking view of the horizon. The enjoy some time in the steam shower or two person Jacuzzi tub. There is plenty of storage in the large wardrobe closets, a make up desk and a small office. This room has everything you need in order to make your trip as luxurious as possible.
The Guest cabins provides the same comfort as the Master cabin with their Double and Twin luxury beds. They are also equipped with the same high level entertainment systems, make up desk and office area as well as large wardrobe closets and spacious bathrooms. Three large windows offer a spectacular view as well.
* Additional dressing table on starboard side in the Main Deck Master Stateroom
* All guest cabins and lower lobby flooring fitted with 100% wool carpet in 'Ivory'
* Hansgrohe Citterio splashback mounted taps without back plate in all guest en suites
* Lighting scene control system
* Steam shower outlet (Kohler 5kw model) in shower cubicle.
The flybridge speaks for itself. Fitted with a large Jacuzzi and plenty of sunbathing areas, everyone will have a place to relax and have fun while onboard. The overhead water misters keep the atmosphere cool with having fun in the sun.
* Flybridge Cockpit Teak Decking
* Flybridge GRP hardtop, including retractable canopy from aft face of hardtop (canopies in Navy Blue)
*Adjustable headrests at aft end of foredeck sunpad
Water Sports Equipment
There is room for 2 Jet Skis along with a large Novaurinia Jet Tender in the aft garage. Take your guest island hopping or enjoy some water-skiing. There is something for everyone to enjoy.
* Garage - Novurania Equator 540 tender built to standard specification with 190 hp Volvo sterndrive
* Engine Room Equipment
* Generators Upgraded to Two Kohler 50kw 50Hz
* Fuel - Long range fuel tank (additional 5,050 litres)
* Air Conditioning - Upgraded to Tropical specification
* Air Conditioning air handlers upgraded to quieter running AHDC units
* Watermaker increased in capacity to Idromar MC5 model
* Hydraulics Trac Star Digital fin stabiliser system
* Hydraulics - upgrade bow thruster from 65hp to 100hp
* KVH, M9 V7 wireless and fixed data points
* Inverter for the AV system
* MPA Monitoring - Additional Touchscreen Workstation System Upgrade
* MPA Monitoring - Circuit Breaker Status Monitoring System
* MPA Monitoring - Complete Main Electrical System Distribution and Control Upgrade
* MPA Monitoring - Generator Control and Monitoring System Upgrade Additional system feature allowing complete control and monitoring of generator parameters and alarms via MPA Touch Screen.
* MPA Monitoring - Navigation Parameters System Upgrade Overhead water mist outlets in aft hardtop area Passerelle Upgrade - Polished stainless steel finish in Radar chair in polished stainless finish
* Second helmseat in the Raised Wheelhouse
* Second radar system (independent)
* Sewage treatment plant (interfaced to MPA monitoring system)
* Ultrasonic wind system to be connected to Central Navigation Display
* Upgrade to Hatteland displays in Wheelhouse
* Additional patio door curtain
* Anchors in polished stainless steel finish
* B O upgraded AV system
* Bathing platform upgraded to hydraulic rise and fall type
* CCTV system with four cameras 2 x engine room 2 x aft cockpit
* Clear side glass with tinted film
* Cleats - Second pair of cleats at the bow
* Dive compressor
* Electric/automatic patio doors Fitted cover in navy blue canvas for each windlass
* Miele domestic Washing Machine Tumble Dryer (additional two domestic type units) in crew
* Sliding berth arrangement in the Lower Deck Forward Port Guest Cabin
* Sliding berth arrangement in the Lower Deck Forward Starboard Guest Cabin
* Trolling for gearboxes
* Two more cameras added, one for each sidedeck.
* Underwater lights - Xenon type - 2 each side, plus five across stern
* Wing station controls on forward outboard port side of flybridge deck
* Workshop compressor
Thinking about buying a Motor Yacht? Check out our Motor Yacht guide to choose the right one for you. Thinking about buying a Motor Yacht? For a beginner or to cross the Atlantic? Used or new? Check out our Motor Yacht guide to choose the right one for you.