Deck Boats 2021 Tahoe 1950 listed by Sinclair Marina (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
The TAHOE® 1950 deck boat invites you to experience summer the right way—on the water in the pleasurable company of family and/or friends.
Just load up the crew (there’s room for 10 total!) and all their gear, crank up the throttle and enjoy the power supplied by the Mercury® outboard (it's rated for up to 175HP!) as you set a course for away. At your destination, the lounge seating throughout is perfect for lounging away the day (under the standard Bimini or in the sun at the bow, your call). You can even set up the table for a picnic!
Not content to just sit idle? The 1950 has fore and aft swim platforms with telescoping ladders for jumping in, and a ski tow pylon for high-flying watersports action.
– POWERGLIDE® fiberglass hull w/HYDROSTEP® lifting strakes
– Bow platform w/anchor locker 4-step, telescoping boarding ladder
– Wraparound bow lounge w/storage below 11-gal. (41.64 L) insulated livewell
– Refreshment center w/sink
– Stereo w/Bluetooth® input 4 speakers
– In-floor wakeboard/ski locker
– Removable table w/storage area 2 mounting locations
– Aft L-lounge w/storage, including tow rope rack removable 36-qt. (34.07 L) cooler
– Color-keyed Bimini top w/drop-down changing curtain
– Aft swim platform w/4-step, telescoping boarding ladder
– Length:19' 5"
– Beam: 8' 6"
– Bottom width: 7' 2"
– Max. Recommended HP: 175 HP
– Fuel Capacity: 40 gal.
– Max. Person Capacity: 10 persons
– Max. person weight: 1430 lbs.
– Max. person, motor gear weight: 1900 lbs.
– Interior depth: 32.5"
– Deadrise: 20 degrees
– Draft (trimmed up): 16.5"
– Draft (trimmed down): 32"
– Average hull weight: 2500 lbs.
– Average hull weight w/motor: 3135 lbs.
– Average package weight: 4090 lbs.
– Bridge clearance: 3' 10"
– Bridge clearance w/wakeboard tower: 7' 7"
– Package height: 6' 6"
– Package height w/wakeboard tower: 10' 6"
– Package width: 8' 6"
– Towing length: 26' 0"
– Storage Length: 22' 6"
Comfort, Convenience Peace of Mind
– NMMA® certified
– EPA-compliant fuel system
– Color-keyed Bimini top w/boot, drop-down changing curtain stainless steel frame w/quick-release hardware
– Stainless Steel Drink Holders
– Stainless steel bow pull-up anchoring cleat
– 6 stainless steel pull-up mooring cleats
– Stainless steel passenger grab rails
– Fire extinguisher
– Bow 11-gal. (41.64 L) aerated livewell w/500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) pump, gravity drain, adjustable spray head dash-mounted switch
– 3 starboard rod holders
– Pre-wired for optional trolling motor w/bow receptacle
– Acrylic windscreen
– Steering Wheel
– Hydraulic steering w/tilt
– Stereo w/Bluetooth®, MP3 USB input 4 speakers
– Mobile phone holder w/12V outlet
– Non-skid fiberglass floor
– 29-oz. (.82 kg) expanded polyester-back marine-grade UV-resistant upholstery
– Wraparound bow lounge seating w/storage below
– Port refreshment center w/storage
– In-floor wakeboard/ski storage compartment w/hold-open lid assist
– Adjustable driver bucket seat w/slide, swivel flip-up bolster
– Aft L-lounge w/storage, tow rope holder removable 36-qt. (34.07 L) cooler
– Ski tow pylon storage
– Aft trash receptacle w/lid removable insert
– Port stereo w/Bluetooth®, MP3 USB input 4 speakers
– Removable table w/2 mounting locations
– Walk-thru transom gate
– POWERGLIDE® hull design w/reverse chine HYDROSTEP® strakes for increased overall performance
– Factory-matched propeller
– Hand-laid hull stringer system for strength durability
– Finished gelcoat full-length fiberglass foam-filled stringer system bonded to the hull
– Hull deck chemically bonded mechanically fastened
– Bow platform w/molded non-skid surface, anchor locker covered 4-step boarding ladder
– Rub rail w/chrome molded insert
– Closed-molded interior parts for lightweight, durable construction
– Aft 4-step boarding ladder
– Removable, solid aluminum ski tow pylon
– 1,000 GPH (3,785.41 LPH) bilge pump w/auto float switch
– LED interior courtesy lights
– Navigation lights w/bow LED lights removable stern light
– Interstate® cranking battery
– Automotive-style fuse panel w/circuit breaker-protected harness
– 12V outlets
– Water-resistant connectors on all pumps, courtesy lights navigation lights
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.
Deck boats combine the athletic and exhilarating ride of a bowrider, with the party-potential of a pontoon. Click to read our Deck Boats Guide. Deck boats combine the athletic and exhilarating ride of a bowrider or center console, with the party-potential of a pontoon boat. Find out more about Deck Boats in our guide.