This Tartan 33 has been very well kept by her owners of 22 years.
Very clean and ready to go.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Slainte Is Saol
LOA: 33 ft 6 in
Beam: 10 ft 11 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 5 in
Displacement: 10500 lbs
Total Power: 24 HP
Engine Brand: Universal Diesel
Year Built: 1982
Engine Model: 5423
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1272
Propeller: 2 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 24 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (62 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (26 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (18 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
Electrical Circuit: 110V
The v-berth is comfortable for sleeping two, followed by athwartship head with shower, basin, cabinet, and 2 large hanging lockers. Aft is saloon with starboard settee that sleeps 2 and single settee with pilot berth to port. To starboard is galley, to port is nav station and quarterberth.Dinning table is bulkhead mounted, swing down with a fold out leaf. Interior finish is teak, with teak and holly sole.
Galley and Head
The Galley has a single Stainless Steel Bowl sink with hot and cold pressure water , a 3 burner HilleRange Propane stove with an oven.
Storage cabinets with dry storage, Ice box is on the port side.
Head is a manual raw water flush with a 18 gal holding tank.
Sails and Rigging
Main, refurbished 2015 Working Jib 130% Genoa Very Good Shape 130% Genoa in Fair Shape Furler serviced 2016 Standing Rigging Inspected and serviced 2016
Electronics and Navigation
– Raymarine C120 (Mounting stations at nav and helm)
– Raymarine Radar
– Raystar 125
– Raymarine ST 4000+ Auto pilot
– Richie Compass
– Data marineDepth, Speed and Wind
– VHF Standard Horizon Eclipse
– 12/120 volt Control Panel
– 30 amp Shore power cord
– Battery Charger
– Electric/Engine Hot water heater
– House batteries (2 gel cells) were replaced 2014
– 35# CQR with 16chain and 120 rode
– Winches inspected and serviced 2016
– Split stern rail for boarding and dinghy access
– Hull was soda blasted and 6 coats of barrier coat in 2009
– Heat exchanger cleaned and inspected in 2015
– New 26 Gal fuel tank in 2008
– LightedCaptains compass in V Berth
– Charcoal grill
– Service records availible
– Cockpit Cushions
– Dodger and extended Bimini
– 2 Weems Plath Oil Lamps
– Weems Plath Barometer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.