Cruisers 2000 Tartan 3500 listed by Edwards Yacht Sales (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
ONE OWNER, METICULOUSLY CARED FOR! SHALLOW DRAFT "BEAVERTAIL" MODEL. HULL IS UNDER CONTRACT TO BE PAINTED, SO BUY NOW AND CHOOSE YOUR COLOR! THIS IS A VERY SPECIAL BOAT!
It's hard to believe that this boat is 18 years old. She has been maintained by loving owners who have spared no expense in keeping her up. They have cruised her during the winters and kept her stored out of the water during the summers. If you read through the following list of improvements and upgrades, you will see that there is nothing that they haven't attended to. Her standing rigging is new...her teak and topsides glisten. Her hull doesn't really need to be painted but owners are having it painted anyway (and if you purchase her NOW you can choose the color!).
She's one of the shoal draft "beavertail" models, so she is perfect for cruising the Bahamas! Make sure you view the video so that you can get a full idea of how well she sails.
This is a gorgeous vessel. Call today!
– Many factory modifications! Built to spec for current owners!
– Showcased in boat show--see photo!
– Motorized fold-down swim platform/sugar scoop stern
– Teak cockpit sole
– 2018 Awlgrip on mast collar and new Spartite
– Spinnaker tracks / fittings and snatch blocks
– Custom top sides paint: Awlgrip Dark Blue with DuPont (Ford Tractor red) boot stripe custom non-skid contrasting gel coat colour
– Cherry wood interior with blue interior cushions anchor wash down system
– Hydraulic backstay adjuster
– Corian galley and head counter tops
– Tank Tender (4 tank - bow water, port water, fuel, holding)
– Beaver tail keel with asymmetric spade rudder
– Masthead Sloop - double jib halyard with spinnaker halyard
– Offshore Spars - aluminum with Awlgrip
– Yanmar 3GM30FC (European construction)
– Flexfold 2 blade folding propeller
– Original Tartan 135% Genoa and Main, washed and inspected annually
– Custom made Doyle Asymmetric Power Cruiser (APC) (2007) (Dark Blue with Gold stars representing constellation Orion)
– Whitlock Cobra rack pinion steering
– Force 10 3-burner stovetop range with two 10 Gallon propane tanks
– All new stainless standing rigging, stages and buckles (2018)
– Harken Battcar system for main
– Harken Mark IV jib furling
– All control lines led to cockpit
– Doyle Cradle Cover with integral lazy jacks
– Full cockpit enclosure (dodger, bimini, side panels, extra sun panels, privacy curtains, winch covers, helm cover). All Sunbrella toast
– Cockpit seat cushions (white mesh with blue piping - new set ordered with down payment and currently being sewn by Sunnyland Canvas, onsite at Harbortown Marina).
– Two interior settee cushions currently being replaced - down payment and ordered from Sunnyland Canvas onsite at Harbortown Marina
– Forespar telecopic whisker pole with control lines and mast track (2003)
– Upgrade inverter / charger (Magnum MS2012 200W with ME-BMK battery monitor kit)
– Lifeline AGM (four GPL-6 4CT) batteries (new 2018)
– Blue sea Systems intelligent battery combiner
– Lifeline AGM engine starter battery (GPL-2400T) new 2018
– Water Witch electronic bilge and sump switches with bilge counter and high water alarm
– Espar (now Eberspacher) Airtronic D4 diesel heater (4000 Watt heat output) (installed 2007)
– Spectra 150 water maker. 6gph (installed 2012)
– Upgrade interior lighting to LED
– Upgrade all navigation lighting to LED, including OGM mast tri-lite
– Upgrade engine idiot lights with supplemental Oil Press, Water Temp, Battery Volts
– Upgrade alternator to Hamilton-Ferris 125A with Balmar smart regulator
– Added raw water strainer to raw water intake system
– Upgrade exhaust siphon break (serviceable joker valve)
– New Raritan PHII toilet (2018)
– New Lewmar V1 windlass with capstan (2018)
– 125 5/16 G4 anchor chain (2015)
– General Ecology Seagull IV water filter
– Upgrade refrigerator to Capri 35 with digital thermostat control
– 4 x 85 Watt solar panels and multi-stage solar controller
– Nova Lift outboard motor lift with Edson motor mount
– Upgrade galvanic isolator on main AC line in.
– Ocean Signal EPIRB (Safesea E100G) with new battery in 2017
– ICOM M802 SSB with AT140 tuner (uses insulated backstay) and KISS SSB ground plane
– Pactor/SSC P4dragon DR-7400 modem (2015) integrated with ICOM SSB
– Standard Horizon Matrix GPS/AIS VHF radio (2015) with RAM III+ cockpit control (2018)
– Garmin AIS 600 AIS transceiver with dedicated Garmin GPS and VHF antennae. Integrated
into NMEA 2000 (general instrumentation) and NMEA 0183 (for SSB). Includes on/off switch to go into silent mode.
– Navigation instruments (all NMEA 2000) all new 2015 and later
– Garmin GPSMap 742xs (2018) at helm (Navpod)
– Garmin GPSMap 526 at nav station
– New 2018 Electronic Charts
– Garmin GMI 20 multifunction displays (1 at nav station, 2 on cockpit coaming, 1 at
– Garmin GPM 20 Autopilot controller (at helm)
– Garmin GHP-10 course computer with CCU (controls Raytheon below deck linear drive unit)
– Airmar triducer (depth, temp, speed)
– Airmar fluxgate compass
– Garmin GWS-10 wind transducer (wind speed, direction, barometric pressure, air temp) 9. Garmin GXM 51 XM weather receiver (overlays on both chartplotters)
– Garmin GMR 18 HD radar
– 6 dock lines
– 6 large fenders
– Flares and flare gun (new 2018)
– 3 fire extinguishers (new 2018)
– CO detector (new 2018)
– Smoke detector (2015)
– Bose speakers in cabin
– Two used Mustang auto inflating PFDs (expired arming kits, new in 2008) for daytime use only .
Boat Name Strathspey Specs Builder: Tartan Marine
Designer: Tim Jackett
Dimensions LOA: 35 ft 3 in
Beam: 11 ft 9 in
LWL: 30 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 10 in
Displacement: 11400 lbs
Ballast: 4500 lbs
Engines Engine 1:
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2000
Engine Model: 3GM30F
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 27 HP
Tanks Fresh Water Tanks: (100 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (24 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (25 Gallons)
Accommodations Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Wind speed and direction
Sails Battened mainsail
Rigging Steering wheel
Inside Equipment Air conditioning
Manual bilge pump
Electric bilge pump
Fresh water maker
Electrical Equipment Shore power inlet
Outside Equipment/Extras Solar panel
Covers Bimini Top
Upon entering the companionway, the galley (which is u-shaped and unusually large for a 35' boat) is to starboard, as well as a well-appointed nav station with easy access to all instruments. To port is the large head with separate stall shower (another rarity on a boat this size). The aft cabin contains great storage and a roomy double bed.
Forward, the salon table folds out into a large seating arrangement where 6 could easily dine. It can then be folded up to create plenty of space for every-day living.
Her joinery is incredible--woodwork that is far superior to that of most production boats.
Forward, the V-berth is spacious and surrounded by storage (there are cedar-lined hanging lockers in both cabins), and two doors into this area provide privacy when needed as well as ample ventilation (one of the doors is louvered).
Every detail of this boat is amazing! Call me!