Racers and Cruisers 1995 Tartan 3800
Off Market since Nov 24th 2022
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
A one owner vessel, she has been kept at a private dock and maintained continuously. The boat has been cruised successfully to the Bahamas on numerous occasions, as well as up the Eastern seaboard to the NE and back.
A quality boat that is built for offshore cruising.
As one enters the boat down the companionway the main cabin opens up. The head and shower are located to port, opposite the galley. Aft of the galley is the double cabin.
The dinette converts into a double berth with an insert and cushions.
The large V berth forward has its own vanity and sink with hot and cold pressurized water.
– Sleeps 7 adults in 3 cabins
– Double V berth with vanity and sink
– Large aft cabin
– Single berth in main cabin on settee
– Convertible dinette makes double
– Separate head and shower
– L shaped galley for convenience and safety
– Gimbaled 3 burner Force 10 stove and oven
– 12 volt Adler Barbour front and top loading fridge and freezer
– Twin Stainless Steel sinks
– Hot and cold pressurized water
– Lockers, drawers and shelves for storage
– Hot Water heater - May 2015
Hull and deck
– Wide side decks for easy maneuverability
– 135% UK Passagemaker Roller furling Genoa 6.5 oz
– Harken Roller Furler MKII
– Fully battened North Mainsail - Aug 2015
– Jiffy Reefing - June 2015
– Lines led aft into cockpit
– Tri-radial cruising spinnaker with ATN collar in sock
– Harken ST winches - 5
– Lazy Jacks
– Rigid Vang
– 35 lbs CQR with 55' chain and 200' of line
– O/B Davit
– Swim ladder off transom
– Cockpit shower
– Max prop
– Liferaft (not certified)
– Raymarine ST60 Wind at nav station and in cockpit
– Raymarine RC435 chartplotter
– Raymarine ST60 Speed
– Autohelm Depth
– Raymarine ST6002 Smartpilot
– Raymarine Hybrid touch
– Standard Horizon Explorer
– Kenwood Stereo
– 120 volt AC power via 50 foot 30 amp umbilical
– DC power via 3 GRP 27 batteries - Apr 2014
– Xantrex True Charge 40 A Battery charger - 2016
– 120 A Beta Marine alternator
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Find out about different sailboat types, most popular sailboat brands and more in our comprehensive sailboat guide. Find out about different sailboat types, sail vs power boat, most popular sailboat brands, what do you need to own a sailboat and more in our comprehensive sailboat guide.