Brewer Yacht Sales presents this Motor Yachts 1992 Tecnomarine 58 Motor Yacht boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Tecnomarine is regarded as one of the foremost shipyards in Italy and has been a leader since the shipyards founding in 1972. During the 50 years since its founding, Tecnomarine has built more than 300 yachts from 42 to 120 feet. During the 1980's Tecnomarine was at the forefront of the shipbuilding industry with its Cobra line of express cruisers. These Motoryachts built by Tecnomarine just after that time, (of which "Stella" is a prime example), continued to use the proven straight shaft drive systems with Twin Disc transmissions and Detroit Diesel Engines. All of the yachts built by Tecnomarine were built to class, such as Bureau Veritas, RINA, or ABS. "Stella" has been built under survey to class Maltese Cross A-1 Yachting Class/AMS, American Bureau of Shipping, (ABS). This yacht is built as a small ship with damage control bilge pumping hard plumbed into each compartment, on deck firefighting stations as well as automatic fire suppression system in the machinery spaces, and other features designed to make the yacht both safe and seaworthy.
"Stella" is hull number four of the T-58 design and built originally for an American client with the construction overseen by his US representative to US mechanical and electrical standards. No changes are needed to have her compatible with your local marinas shore power systems. "Stella" has always been maintained to highest yacht standards and continuously upgraded. A unique vessel on the American waterways, this yacht has styling that compares favorably to the latest designs from Azimut, Sunseeker, Riva, among others, yet still features greater interior volume than the more recent models.
"STELLA" is a rare offering, her current owners purchased her after comparing other examples of 55 to 60 foot European and Domestic motor yachts. They chose STELLA due to her high-end finishes, Italian design, efficient interior layout and US compatible systems.
The Aft deck has plenty of room for dining, relaxing and entertaining, also protected by a large overhang from the flybridge. The teak decking installed in 2016 covers the aft side decks, aft deck, swim platform and port and starboard steps to the swim platform. The TNT tender lift is across the transom. Engine room access is through a hatch and a flybridge ladder is forward to port on the aft deck.
Going from the aft deck forward through Stainless Steel sliding doors with tempered glass to enter the salon. The interior of the vessel is finished in cherry and burl woods.
The salon features the entertainment and hospitality center to starboard and opposite to port is a sectional seating area with a beverage cooler built into the cabinetry. Forward up three steps to starboard is a stairway to the flybridge and the galley, to port is a circular formal dining table seating six. There are port and starboard doors for access to the side decks amidships.
All the way forward on the main deck is the lower helm to starboard a centerline companionway with a circular stairway to the lower deck and a navigation station to port.
Below is a three stateroom layout, each with ensuite heads. The master stateroom is forward with a centerline berth, drawers underneath and a newly upholstered headboard. Port and starboard night stands, cabinets, drawers and a vanity, aft to port provide vast storage. The head is furthest aft to port and a large walk in dressing closet is aft to starboard. A passageway down 4 steps has linen closets along side and access to the guest cabins that are mirror image twin berth staterooms port and starboard aft with the heads forward.
The exterior features a workshop in the former crew quarters accessed under the foredeck seat.
Additionally "Stella" features wide, safe walk around side decks with raised bulwarks, substantial stainless steel railings and easy access to the aft deck.
The flybridge features a soft top with full isinglass enclosure, the helm seat for 2 and ample seating on a L-shaped settee with table. There is a storage seat aft and storage lockers. The flybridge is accessed from either the circular stairs in the Salon or from the aft deck port side ladder.
There is machinery space aft in the Lazarette accessed from the swim platform.
Galley and Hospitality
The galley has been remodeled to create more storage space including a tall pantry that utilizes the space under the stairs to the flybridge, all finished with custom Bilotta Kitchen Cabinetry with white flat panel gloss, natural Taj Mahal Quartzite countertops with Malaga Cove Rainbow Pisces Mosaic glass backsplash.
– Kenyon 2 burner solid surface cooktop Model B417776L
– Summit 24 inch 2 drawer under counter SS refrigerator Model SP6DS2D
– GE Monogram SS Microwave model ZEM200SF
– Breville SS toaster oven
– Cuisinart coffee maker
– Stainless Steel sink with Kohler single lever removable sprayer/faucet
– Tall Pantry Storage with Adjustable Shelves
– Abundant drawer storage and overhead cabinets
– Sanyo refrigerator and Scotsman icemaker in the Lazarette
– Salon beverage cooler aft in the cabinet between the settees
Heads and Plumbing
3 heads with Vacuflush toilets, matching bidets and vanity sinks with medicine cabinets, storage cabinets and separate shower stalls in the master, port and starboard guest staterooms.
– 48 gal. SS waste tank and waste hoses, 2017
– Deck pumpout fixture and macerator for overboard discharge
– Whale anchor wash down pump
– HRO water maker with sterilizer
– 40 gallon Superstore 240vac water heater
– Complete AC electrical system is US specified 120vac/240vac, 60hz
– 16 kw Kohler Generator, 3555 hours
– 120vac/240vac electrical system with breakers
– 24vdc electrical system with breakers
– Sentry 24vdc, 60 amp engine battery charger
– (4) 8D house batteries
– (2) Group 27 bow thruster batteries
– Promariner ProSport 20 thruster battery charger
– Group 24 generator battery
– Charge Pro generator battery charger
– (2) Glendinning CM-8 Cablemaster power cord reels
– (2) Cruisair 24kbtu tempered water chillers
– (7) Zone Cruisair air handlers and electronic controls
– (3) Electric 24vdc bilge pumps with float switches
– Raymarine E120, Flybridge
– Raymarine E90, PH
– Raymarine i50 mfd, Flybridge
– Raymarine 36 mile Radome, PH and Flybridge MFDs
– VDO depth sounders, PH and Flybridge
– VDO rudder angle indicators
– Standard Horizon VHF, PH
– Standard Horizon RAM mic, Flybridge
– Standard Horizon Spectrum VHF, Flybridge
– Robertson AP20 autopilot controls, PH
– Robertson AP22 autopilot controls, Flybridge
– (2) Hailer horns, fwd and aft
– ACR Searchlight fwd with remote controls PH and Flybridge
– Guest Searchlight aft with remote controls PH and Flybridge
– (2) Cameras on arch facing aft viewed at PH and Flybridge MFDs
– (2) Danforth Constellation 6inch compasses, PH and Flybridge
– LG flatscreen TV, salon
– LG DVD, CD player, salon
– Creston Professional Media Controller, salon
– Creston FM tuner, salon
– Samlex SEC-1223 power supply, salon
– Insignia TV, Master stateroom
– LG TV, port guest stateroom
– Sharp TV, stbd guest stateroom
– (2) Fusion MS IP 600 AM/FM/CD stereos, P and S guest cabins
– KVH Tracvision 4 satellite receiver
– 7 station Urmet intercom system
Hull and Deck
– SS Bow Rail with Bourgee staff and light
– Navy Plow anchor with 230 ft of chain
– 3 fenders in rail mounted holder
– 2 round and 2 oblong inflatable fenders
– Fortress FX-37 anchor
– Lofrans X Series 24vdc Windlass with rope and chain gypsy, bandbrake, foredeck, bridge PH controls
– Molded seating with cushions and cover
– Under seat hatch to former crew quarters now a workshop
– Sunpad with cushions and cover, 2018
– Wide side decks with bulwarks and stainless hand rails
– Opening gates port and starboard
– Pilothouse windshield wipers and washers
– Flybridge pipe welded soft top with full enclosure
– Radar arch
– Cockpit teak table, 2018
– (2) folding chairs with Sunbrella cushions, 2018
– Cockpit transom seat with cushions and cover
– Extended swim platform with TNT Lift
– 2000 Zodiac YL 380 DL tender on lift platform
– 2002 Yamaha F40TLRA four stroke outboard
– Full canvas cover for the tender and engine
– Bottom paint stripped and epoxy barrier coat applied, 2018
– Vetus 24vdc bow thruster with controls, PH and Flybridge
– (2) Glendinning electronic single lever engine controls
– (2) Glendinning engine synchronizers
– VDO engine gauges, PH and Flybridge
– Detroit Diesel Analog engine panels in Engine Room
– Digital tachometers, PH
– Floscan fuel meters with digital tachometers, Flybridge
– Fresh water cooling systems
– Raw water external sea strainers
– Hydraulic steering system
– Emergency tiller
– Fireboy engine room fire suppression system with shutdown
– Racor fuel water separators with pressure gauges for mains
– Racor single fuel water separator for generator
– Fill Rite fuel transfer counter with pump
– Trim tab controls and trim indicators, PH and Flybridge
– Engine alarm panels with lights and buzzers, PH and Flybridge
– Twin Disc 1.5 to 1 transmissions
– 4 blade bronze 26 inch propellers
– 2.5 inch stainless steel propeller shafts
– Spur line cutters on prop shafts at struts
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!
Thinking about buying a Motor Yacht? Check out our Motor Yacht guide to choose the right one for you. Thinking about buying a Motor Yacht? For a beginner or to cross the Atlantic? Used or new? Check out our Motor Yacht guide to choose the right one for you.