MarineMax - St Petersburg presents this Sports Cruiser 2000 Tiara 3500 Open boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
– Great layout and well cared for, dont miss out! Lift kept in Maine until mid 2016, now in Treasure Island Florida
– Powered by twin Cummins 370HP Diesels with less than 1200 hours
– Westerbake genset
– Fresh bottom job in May 2020
– Both engines and genset heat exchangers replaced in 2018
– New cutless and balanced props in 2019
– Upaded 16" Garmin GPS and Radar
– Recently added Garmin Auto Pilot
– Hull and topside compounded and waxed in June 2020
– Aft cockpit cover
– Custom bow deck cover
– Upgraded sound system w/1000 watt amp with Kicker speakers w/subwoofer
– 2 x TV / antenna
– Updated shearwood engine water pumps
– Last engine oil and filter chage at 975 Hours
– Last genset oil and fiter chnage at 1057 Hours
– Inludes the Mercury Dinghy with 3.5Hp Engine.
– The Tiara 3500 Open is a mid-size boat that is designed for both fishing and cruising. She performs well and provides a smooth dry ride thanks to her new hull design with more bow flair. With a long list of both exterior and interior features, the 3500 Open— with accommodations for up to five—will let you do plenty of fishing and cruising, in style.
– Manufacturer Provided Description
The Tiara 3500 Open features a stepped cockpit with an over 60-square-foot upper and 67-square-foot lower cockpit. Available in either gas or diesel power, the 3500 has engine access thru upper cockpit drop-down hatch, or lower cockpit electric engine hatch lift. Seating includes double-wide back-to-back helm seat, with top-loading cooler - storage box, and port back-to-back companion seats, with storage - wet bar - entertaining center. The 3500 features Tiara's tilt-away helm and chart flat console with deep-blue non-glare. There are three full-size opening foredeck hatches, and six opening hullside portlights with screens. The integrated swim platform has a folding swim ladder. TIARA YACHTS FEATURES: Over forty years of boat building results in yachts of uncommon style and performance. Tiara's deep-V hull gives a quick planing, fuel efficient, stable, dry ride, and the advanced keel design maximizes tracking and maneuverability. Stringer systems are constructed of strong, lightweight materials, and hullsides and decks are balsa-cored, resulting in excellent structural strength-to-weight ratio. Hull - deck joints are sealed with a combination of polyurethane membrane and fasteners every six to eight-inches, eliminating any leaks. Cockpit and deck are of one-piece construction, greatly increasing overall strength, and further ensuring a watertight fit. Master hull and deck molds are hand-sanded, creating a perfect mold. Hulls and decks are laid-up by hand, resulting in a smooth, distortion-free and long lasting finish. Engine rooms, hatches and overheads are gelcoated, as are all bilge and storage compartments - resulting in finished and stain-resistant surfaces throughout. Large scuppers and gutters, and channeled cockpit hatches ensure quick drainage of water and debris. Scupper and gutter baffles prevent water entry when backing down. Cockpit seating has a base of durable, non-rotting, waterproof polyethylene seat framing. Cushions feature quick-drying, drain-fast foam. All Tiara Open and Express helm consoles are one-piece molded fiberglass units that tilt aft for clear access-for easy service. Instrumentation is laid out in function - usage clusters for improved operator visibility, and each panel layout allows ample room for a variety of custom electronics. Custom Tiara diamond nonskid provides sure, safe footing on all deck surfaces. The strongest in the industry, Tiara windshields are more than aesthetically pleasing - they are built for maximum visibility and protection. All deck fittings and hardware are recessed for safety, and through-bolted with backup plates. Integrated molded-in bow pulpits include anchor roller assemblies, and anchor lockers are self-draining. Below deck, interiors are executed with fine fabrics, plush carpets, supple leathers and exquisite woodwork. All primary harnesses are built in-house, and tie wrapped, with cushioned clamps, anti-chafe collars, and meet ABYC standards. Model to model, Tiara engine selections are designed to give optimum performance and efficiency. As are underwater gear propellers, custom designed for each particular model. Tiara Yachts offers a five-year transferable warranty on hull - deck and cockpit - and all applicable warranties on outside manufacturer sources.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!