To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Customizable Boat: Sarasota
The Tidewater 280 CC Adventure has a maximum power rating of 600 HP with 500 HP recommended and options available from Yamaha. Its standard fishing features along with its creature comforts make the 280 CC a suitable boat for the whole family.
Standard features at the helm include Yamaha 6YC Information station, Optimus electronic power steering, a control for the JL MM100 stereo, a 12V power source, a backlit dash panel, a tempered glass windshield, a console top molded catch all, and a yacht style helm with room for twin 15" GPS chartplotters. Electronics options include a Garmin 1041 Button, 1242 XSV Touch, 7616 XSV Touch, B 150M transducer, or B 75M transducer.
Other standard features include two automatic bilge pumps, six pull-up cleats, forward console seating, a head compartment with a sink, shower and pump-out/overboard discharge head, an upholstered leaning post with a glove box, a hardtop with spreader lights, LED navigation lights, recessed rod storage, cockpit toe rails, trim tabs, a recessed windlass with a plow anchor and rode, JL cockpit speakers, and LED cockpit lighting.
Options include Taco 380 series outriggers, a spray shield, gull wings, a glass enclosure, T-top misters, a console curtain, underwater lights, a white cushion upgrade, Soft Grip floor, two additional speakers, a 10" amp, a bow table with cushions, an Edson steering wheel, extra rod holders, or fender cleats.
Check out the new lineup of Tidewater boats at our Sarasota, Florida dealership.
– Yamaha 6YC Information Station
– Optimus Electronic Power Steering
– Sahara Interior
– (2) 800 GPH Aerator Pumps w/ High Speed Pickup
– (2) Bilge Pumps (1500/1000 GPH) w/ Auto Float Switches
– 3-12 volt power sources: Stern, Leaning Post Console
– 6 Pull up cleats (8")
– All access doors are white acrylic
– Backlit dash panel
– Bucket Style forward console seating w/Armrest
– China Bowl Head w/ pump out overboard discharge
– Deluxe Leaning Post Seat w/ Armrest Pull-Up bolsters
– Leaning Post tackle center w/ drawers, sink 30 Gal livewell
– Glove box on front of Leaning Post
– Flush mount transom seat
– Hard Top w/ LED lights (Spreader Map)
– LED Nav Lights
– Molded catch all on top of console front of Leaning post
– Recessed Rodracks w/ toe rail
– Recessed trim tabs with LED indicators
– Recessed Windlass w/ plow anchor, chain rope
– Sink w/ shower head inside console
– Tempered glass windshield
– Tension hinges on all lids (no shocks needed)
– T-Top Recessed into console for flushed fit
– Wiring harness w/Digital Voltage Sense Relay (Dual Battery Swith Panel) Wrap around bow seating with flip out backrest
– Yacht style helm station with room for 2-15" GPS/Chart Plotters
– LED Cockpit Lighting
– Garmin 1042 Button
– Garmin 1242 XSV Touch
– Garmin 7616 Touch
– B 150M Transducer
– B 75M Transducer
– Hardtop Bottom Color
– Taco 380 Series Outriggers
– Strata Glass Spray Shield
– T-Top Gull Wings
– Glass Enclosure
– T-Top Misters
– Console Curtain
– Underwater Lights
– Mercury Vessel View 4
– Mercury Vessel View 7
– White Cushions Upgrade
– Two Additional JL Speakers
– 10" JL Sub-Woofer
– Bow Table with Cushions
– Edson Steering Wheel
– Extra Rod Holders
– Four Fender Cleats
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!
Read all about center console boats Read all about center consoles: Why should you get a center console boat? What are the best center console boat brands, engines?