Cruisers 1979 Tollycraft Sedan listed by United Yacht Sales (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
JAMBO is a very popular cruiser with a large aft cockpit fully enclosed in canvas and a bimini top on the bridge. Interior accommodations include a full galley with a large refrigerator and 3 burner stove/oven to starboard with a full dinette to the port side. This 26’ Tollycraft is an excellent starter boat with a big boat feel and styling.
– Large Dinette
– Flat Screen TV and Cable
– Large windows with full curtains
– 3 Burner Propane Stove and oven
– Stainless steel sink
– Hot and Cold pressure water
– Norcold Refrigerator
– Large V-Berth accommodations
– Deck hatch
Electronics and Helm
– Garmin GPS
– Bow Thruster
– VHF Radio
– VHF remote on flybridge
Seller's Personal Items
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.