Motor Yachts 1987 Tollycraft Sundeck listed by United Yacht Sales (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
"Epicurean" should be on your short list for viewing if you wish to travel around the "Great Loop" or are interested in a nicely kept, heavily built motor yacht!! Beautiful Diesel Powered Tollycraft!!
Original gas power replaced in 1993 with reliable 300hp CAT Diesels and Northern Lights Diesel Generator! New bridge Strataglass Spring 2018! Freshwater vessel for a large portion of its life in Tennessee before coming to the Gulf Coast prior to 2013.
Tollycraft was founded in 1936 in the Pacific Northwest. Tollycraft became well known to the West Coast markets. During the 1980s Tollycraft was selling its boats nationwide with an earned reputation of a quality builder. One of their best sellers was the 40' Sundeck. A Classy sundeck yacht that offers efficient interior, great craftsmanship and at a competitive price. Interior highlights include solid teak trim, salon deck doors, port and starboard side deck entry from the sundeck and side deck cabin entry from the starboard mid-ship.
Bridge clearance is 17' well under the 19' required to pass under the Chicago Bridge. This boat does not have any ladders to traverse between the bridge and lower decks. Molded in steps provide safety and comfort. Many would consider the quality on par with some of the best boats ever built like Hatteras and Grand Banks; boats built for big seas and long distances.
The owner reports fuel economy of 2mpg @ 10kts/1200rpm with Generator running.
Entry into the main cabin through sundeck bi-fold doors or starboard mid-ship sliding door. Spacious salon with couch, chairs, table and bar with mini stools. Small sink with ice maker under near starboard entry door is a great feature. Most all lighting throughout has been changed to low wattage LED. Large salon windows offer a great view all around with custom curtains and forward salon snap on sun cover. Matching custom upholstery on salon chairs, bar stools and galley seating. Galley down model with booth style dinette table to starboard that converts into double berth. Galley to port side with stainless sinks, stove w/oven, microwave, refrigerator, storage above and below. Forward guest stateroom has private door, V-berth, hanging clothes locker, topside opening hatch, separate entry into guest head. Guest head has private door, sink, shower and plenty of storage. Master stateroom aft down 3 steps with private door, chest of drawers and hanging clothes lockers on both sides, center line queen bed. En-Suite head with private door, sink, separate shower stall. Very comfortable layout throughout for long distance cruising such as the loop, extended cruising and live aboard!
(2) New TVs: (1) Aft Cabin and (1) Aft Deck New Tracvision Satellite Antenna Dome Direct TV box stays with seller. When new owner subscribes, a new box will be assigned. Aft Head: hoses, housing, and pump have been replaced
– New refrigerator (12/2015)
– Princess 3 burner electric stove with oven
– Whirlpool Microwave oven
– U-Line ice maker
– 160 Gallon water capacity
– Dual water filtration system
– 10 Gallon water heater
– 12 volt pressure water system
– Dockside water hook-up
Bow Pulpit with twin anchor deployment CQR #45 Plow with 200' chain and 50' rode Danforth #25 with 10' chain and 250' rode Maxwell Windlass with helm and bow controls Anchor bow wash-down system Guest Remote Spot Light w/helm control (New) Bimini Top with clear enclosure Spring 2018! (New) Sundeck clear enclosure Jan. 2013 Custom PVC kick panels installed around sundeck Twin Bridge Helm Captains Chairs, "L" shaped settee with storage below Custom Dinghy Davit with block and tackle (currently in storage) Adventure Marine Tilt Outboard Bracket
– Garmin 740S GPS Map/Bottom/Radar
– Raytheon ST 6000+ Autopilot (Networking)
– Standard Horizon Dig Depth with alarm
– Standard Horizon VHF with AIS feature
– West Marine VHF Radio (salon)
2) 30 Amp Shore Power inlets with dockside cables (2) 6 Volt House Batteries in series (4) Group 31 Engine Batteries (1) Group 27 Generator Start Battery Pro Nautic 12.50P Auto Charger 2300 Watt Power Bright Inverter (2014) Perko On/Off Battery Switch 8KW 1993 Northern Lights Generator with 3,343 hours Bonded/Grounded with galvanic isolators
2) 1993 Caterpillar 3116TA Diesels 300HP with 2,920 hours ZF Gears Oil Change Machine, engine room mounted, plumed to both motors and generator 300 Gallon Fuel Capacity Hynautic Steering Bennett Trim Tabs 7000 BTU Marine Air with reverse cycle (Forward Cabin) 9000 BTU Marine Air with reverse cycle (Aft Cabin) 16000 BTU Marine Air with reverse cycle (Salon) (2) Tecma 12 volt electric marine heads 25 Gal MSD waste tank with topside waste removal, "Y" valve, and 12 volt macerator for over board discharge Waste Tank monitor watch system 120 Volt AC Bilge Blowers, (3) Bilge pumps High water alarm system
*Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Thinking about buying a Motor Yacht? Check out our Motor Yacht guide to choose the right one for you. Thinking about buying a Motor Yacht? For a beginner or to cross the Atlantic? Used or new? Check out our Motor Yacht guide to choose the right one for you.