Preferred Yachts presents this Motorsailers 1984 Trintella Center Cockpit boat for sale.
Contact Preferred Yachts with any questions about this Trintella Center Cockpit by filling up the Contact form
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 49 ft 0 in
Beam: 14 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 10 in
Total Power: 135 HP
Engine Brand: Perkins
Engine Model: 6-354
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2350
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 135 HP
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Dutch Build - Van de Stadt Design
Robust Fiberglass, Blue Water World Cruiser
Three Stateroom - Two Heads
“Alegria” is a true blue water sailboat and a very comfortable liveaboard cruiser. The center cockpit and raised salon are ideal for long-range cruising and liveaboard comfort. Her beautiful lines will turn heads in any anchorage, and her gorgeous interior will get rave reviews from all visitors.
“Alegria” , designed by Van de Stadt , was built in fiberglass by the world renowned Trintella shipyard in Holland. This vessel’s safety and integrity are enhanced by; a watertight forward bulkhead, multiple tanks integral to the hull along the keel and stringers every 16”. These structural features make her an extremely sound vessel capable in severe sea conditions. Her versatile ketch – cutter rig provides multiple sail options to suit various wind conditions, heavy and light. Both her masts are on tabernacles allowing them to fold down for the canals of Europe or to get under low bridges
She has a large and comfortable center cockpit that can easily accommodate six people for an enjoyable dinner. The enclosed cockpit is very secure, especially in rough seas. It features a tempered glass windshield with a “clear view” spinners. The hydraulic helm is on port side with instrumentation and controls for the engine.
The companionway leads to the beautiful raised main salon . There are tempered glass windows forward and on the sides with a beautiful stained glass halogen backlit ceiling fixture. The port side settee has a hi/lo table that can be converted to a double berth. Curtains can provide additional privacy when used as a berth.
A comfortable navigation area is on the starboard side of the salon with a custom teak built in wine rack and a large flat screen TV.
Aft from the salon is a gourmet’s delight; fully equipped “eat in” galley. There is a unique Plexiglas overhead providing exceptional lighting to the galley and dinette.
The full width aft master stateroom , with en suite head and a fiberglass/tempered glass stall shower.
There are two guest staterooms forward of the main salon, and one guest head. The forward double berth is offset to starboard with a workbench and storage area to port. The second guest has upper/lower bunks to port.
– Queen size berth
– Luxurious head and tempered glass stall shower
– Fusion stereo with CD player, IPhone hookup and bluetooth
– Full length setee with storage
– Library shelving, Dressing table with Vanity
– Built in cabinet with plumbing wiring connections for washer/dryer
– Guest Accommodations:
– Single berth forward to starboard
– Upper/lower guest berths to port
– Guest head to starboard with Raritan Crown electric
– New countertop and sink in guest head
– The main salon settee converts to a double berth for additional guests
– Gourmet galley is located amidships under the cockpit with a dinette on starboard side.
– A Plexiglas sole in the cockpit provides exceptional lighting in the galley.
– GE microwave
– Refrigerator and separate freezer with holding plates and 110VAC compressor
– Corian countertops
– Extensive pantry storage
– Double sink
Navigation and Electronic Equipment:
– Icom 710 SSB witn AT130 automatic tuner
– Standard Horizon VHF/AIS with remote station in salon
– Raymarine high definition color radar with e120 multi funciton display mounted in cockpit
– Navico H8000 hydraulic autopilot with remote
– Radar 32m Furuno
– Wind speed/direction, knot meter, depth sounder, Autohelm
– 1 flat screen TV
– 3 zone speakers in salon, master stateroom and cockpit
– Perkins 6-354 main engine, 135 HP (Approximately 2350 hours)
– Paragon transmission
– Propeller shaft oil bath
– New shaft seals and bearings
– Rebuilt hydraulic helm system
– 5hp Electric bow thruster
– Racor fuel filters and copper tube fuel system
– Exhaust system
– Extensive spares and maintenance parts inventory
– Teak helm display with VDO instrumentation
– New engine control cable
– New (2) 18,000 btu Air conditioning units
– Hydraulic steering ge
– 8kW Kohler diesel generator
– 2000-watt inverter with remote
– 300-watt inverter with remote
– (2) 50’ 50amp 250V shore power cable
– AC/DC breakers
– AC/DC relays
– AC/DC wiring harness and cables
– AC/DC lights AC outlets
– AC/DC junction boxes
– (3) Battery banks
– (4) 8D gel cell batteries
– (3) Battery bank switches
– Engine alternator 150amp
– 40amp battery charger
– Battery equalizer and battery isolator
Sails and Rigging:
The Main mast and Mizzen mast have tabernacles allowing them to fold down to cruise the canals of Europe or go under low bridges.
– Spinnaker with sleeve
– (2) Main sails each with 2 reef points
– (2) Mizzen sails with one reef point
– (2) Jibs
– Profurl headsail furling
– Storm sail
– Spinnaker pole
– Orian flare kit
– 6 person Winslow super light standard offshore life raft
– fire blanket in galley
– (2) 1750 GPH electric bilge pumps
– 2000 GPH electric bilge pump
– Manual bilge pump
– High water bilge alarm
– Dry and Halon extinguishers throughout the ship
– 3’ Fire axe
– Hull emergency umbrella
– (4) offshore personal flotation devices
– (6) standard life vests
– smoke detectors
– ACR EPIRB406 GPS
– Stainless steel folding steps for emergency exit from forward cabin
– Emergency tiller
– Watertight bulkhead and sail locker
Hull and Deck:
– Both masts are supported on tabernacle bases that allow easy lowering of the rig for passage under fixed bridges or for canal cruising.
– Running rigging
– standing rigging
– (2) Andersen Self Tailing #28 deck winches
– (2) Barlow #32 Primary winches
– (2) Barlow #22 Mizzen mast winches
– (3) Barlow #24 Main mast winches
– Garhauer main sheet traveler
– 6 part Harken main sheet Garhauer mizzen sheet traveler
– 3 part Harken mizzen sheet
– Awlgrip on deck and hull (blue)
– Gelcoat on hull (white)
– Awlgrip on masts and booms
– Tempered glass on portholes and hatches
– Canvas cockpit cover on 1 inch stainless steel frames
– Cockpit cushions
– Bright work Lifelines
– Stainless steel anchor pulpit with 2 anchor rollers
– NECO electric windlass with helm control
– Fortress FX55 anchor 75 lb.
– CQR anchor 300’
– 1/2“ BBB chain
– 300’ 7/8” nylon rope
– 175’ 7/8” 3-Strand rope
– Stainless steel frame and teak grate
– Swim platform with 4 step swim ladder and 4 step transom ladder
– Aluminum stern boarding gangplank
– Entire boat plumbed with Whale system PVC tube and fittings
– 450 gpd Village Marine watermaker
– Electric water heater
– UV water sterilizer
– Paragon freshwater pump
– Pressure tank
– Cockpit shower and hose outlet
– (2) Raritan Crown electric macerator heads
– Grey and black water systems
– Surplus stock of teak wood pieces
– Aluminum scuba dive tank
– Various hand and power tools
Preferred Yachts offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Preferred Yachts offers this listing on a 50-50 split with corresponding Florida licensed brokerages. Brokers unlicensed in Florida must contact listing broker to make arrangements that comply with Florida law.
Joe@PreferredYachts.com More Featured boats at www. PreferredYachts.com Explore dozens of brokerage boats at our Preferred Yachts Brokerage Display Center In St Petersburg, Florida
For more information Contact:
Certified Professional Yacht Broker
More 360 Virtual Tours Featured Boats: www.PreferredYachts.com
Visit our Preferred Brokerage Display Center
A Boat Show Everyday
at the Harborage Marina - St Pete, Florida.
Come explore and consider dozens of brokerage boats all in one location in charming downtown St Petersburg, Florida. It's like a boat show everyday of the week.
Mega yachts to small yachts, power and sail
Visit our ON-Line Virtual Boat Show
A Boat Show 24 Hours A Day
We bring our listings to the comfort of your home.
Our 360 degree Virtual Tours are the next best thing
to stepping aboard a boat.
Go to PreferredYachts.com
Thinking about selling your boat?
We have discounted slips available at our Preferred Yacht Brokerage Display Center to give your boat maximum exposure.
Call me to discuss how we can help you.
Please contact Joe Zammataro, CPYB at 727-560-0220
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!
St Petersburg, FL