This BEAUTIFUL, well maintained True North 38 is a great example of a do-anything, go anywhere Downeast power boat. Weather you are a couple looking to get away for a weekend, gunkholing up and down the coast or a family with kids using the True North as a boating island for their inflatables, kayaks or windsurfers, this is your boat.
This distinctive vessel combines the rugged good looks of a classic New England lobster boat with high tech composite construction, "yacht quality" fit and finish, practical design features and ease of maintenance!
"Say Ahh" is fully equipped with virtually every option offered by Pearson, including enclosed air conditioned pilothouse, generator, S/S bow pulpit, tall bow rails,and designer interior. Additional features include Muir windlass, bow thruster, full electronics package, Vacuflush head, central vac, full S/S galley and much more!
Powered by a single Yanmar 440HP diesel that combines excellent fuel efficiency and dependability, not to mention an engine room with plenty of space! Her many innovative features include "slide-out" settee seats that easily convert to a double berth, S/S tiedowns for kayaks, twin opening transom doors and large sliding windows throughout.
If you're looking for a multi-purpose boat for cruising, day trips, swimming, watersports and fishing, that turns heads like no other, look no further - this is the one! . Owners are moving down and will entertain offers.
Awlgrip hull paint, 2014 "Fighting Lady Yellow"
Single 440 Yanmar diesel, 18 knot cruise at 1.5 MPG
Factory sliding helm doors
2nd Helm A/C unit installed 2015, PERFECT Florida boat!
Stereo with speakers
Mas Power generator, 310 hours, New 2009
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information: Boat Name "Say Ahh" Dimensions LOA: 41 ft 6 in
Beam: 13 ft 6 in
LWL: 38 ft 4 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 6 in
Displacement: 15000 lbs
Engines Engine 1:
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 6LY2A-STP
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 810
Engine Power: 440 HP
Tanks Fresh Water Tanks: (100 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (220 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (27 Gallons)
Fully enclosed twin air conditioned/heated pilothouse w/hardtop and factory sliding pilothouse doors . Sleeps 4 in forward v-berth (below) and convertible dinette (pilothouse). Galley/Dinette located "up" in pilothouse. Large cockpit to accomodate water toys, dinghy, entertain a crowd or just relax.
– Beige Ultraleather v-berth and settee cushions
– Beige ultraleather helm seating
– T eak Dinette convertible table
– Lots of storage space
– Full head w/shower and Vacuflush toilet
– Grohe fixtures
– Teak faced cabinetry
– Central Vac system
Fully functional, stainless steel galley with L-shaped molded Polystone countertops, located in the pilothouse where it is an integral part of the vessel.
– Frigoboat S/S Refrigerator
– Princess 3 burner, recessed propane gas stove
– Double S/S sink
Electronics / Helm
– Furuno NavNet color GPS Chartplotter/Radar
– Raymarine ST60 Depth
– Raymarine ST6001 Smart Autopilot
– Icom MC502 VHF w/DSC and remote speaker
– Richie Compass
– 12 V Plug
– Racor alarm
– Searchlight Control
– Sidepower Bow Thruster
– ZF Single Lever Control
– Faria Gauges (incl Rudder Angle)
– Clarion AM/FM/CD Stereo
– MasPower generator control panel
– 3 Bilge Panels
– Edson wheel w/ suicide knob
Electrical / Mechanical
– MasPower 8kw Generator (New 2009)310 hours
– (2) 16,000btu Marine Air reverse cycle A/C (pilothouse) (I unit and control new 2015)
– (1) 4,000btu Marine Air reverse cycle A/C (v-berth)
– Twin 30 AMP Shorepower System
– (6) Batteries - two house (New 2013); one engine, one generator, one thruster/windlass (New 2015)
– S/S 14g Hot Water Heater
– Twin Racor fuel/water separators for main engine
– Remote Searchlight
– Single 440 Yanmar, 18 knot cruise @ 11 GPH!
– Aquadrive anti-vibration system (reduces drive train noise/vibration)
– 5 Blade prop on 1/75" shaft w/dripless seal and skek mounted rudder
– Fire suppression system w/auto engine shutdown
– Hydraulic steering wheel
– Oil Change Kit
– (3) Bilge Pumps w/alarms
Top quality custom-fabricated deck and hull hardware throughout including pop-up cleats, 316 S/S, etc. Fresh Awlgrip, Awlcraft 2000 "Fighting Lady Yellow hull paint and bottom paint, 4/2014.
– Muir Windlass with foot switches and helm remote
– CQR 45 lb Anchor
– Yellow custom Awlgrip hull color
– Dual Trumpet Air Horns
– Hinged, double transom doors. Cockpit and doors designed to stow 8.5 ft dinghy.
– Transom Swim Ladder
– Textalene snap on Window Covers
– Hot/Cold fresh water cockpit shower
– (2) Rod Holders
– Two Cockpit chairs
– Heavy duty black rub rail
– FW/SW Cockpit washdowns
– Side in-deck propane storage
Absolutely beautiful example of the classic Pearson True North 38. Flawless paint, up to date maintenance, This is a yacht certain to turn heads wherever you are. Practical for water-sports or family cruising, "Say Ahh" is turn key and ready to go. Owner is downsizing and looking for offers.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.