Center Consoles 2007 Typhoon 33 Canyon Runner Rybo Runner listed by United Yacht Sales (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
This 2007 Typhoon 33 Canyon Runner is an improved version of the popular Rybo Runner stepped hull design. Typhoons are the ultimate in soft riding, performance, bluewater sportfishing vessels. Aggressive 36 degree deadrise at entry coupled with 22 degrees at the transom provides a smooth ride in rough seas, and its stepped hull allows for better fuel economy than a comparable, traditional hull. In 2014, the previous owner had the boat completely customized, refit, and repowered to make it one of the most complete offshore fishing machines available in this class. Featuring an 11 ft. beam, a massive console with berth, a glassed in Frigid Rigid coffin box, 132 sq. ft. of cockpit space, a $30K SIMRAD electronics package and a pair of 2013 Mercury 300 Verados, this unique and excellent riding fishing machine stands tall among lesser center consoles. During the refit, every pump (raw, fresh, live well, bilge, two forward, two rear, fish box macerator, holding tank macerator) including most wiring was totally replaced. The complete top cap and deck were totally changed and re-awlgriped with all new skid. The forward deck was changed with the 2 smaller floor boxes deleted. A large 560 qt. Frigid Rigid coffin box was then glassed into the front deck creating a lounge and opening up more room in the berth below.
– 2013 Mercury 300 Verados with 700 hours
– (2) Simrad NSS 12 Multifunction Displays
– Garmin 741xs
– (2) Airmar transducers M260 and B164 10K’s
– (2) Simrad RS35 VHF's with AIS
– Simrad 4G Radar, Simrad Autopilot, Simrad Sonic Hub with Full JL Audio System, Sirius Sat weather with lifetime Satellite Radio subscription
– Custom Birdsall Marine leaning post with removable Rigid Frigid Cooler
– Custom Tackle Center built to slide under leaning post (removable)
– Triple LLebroc helm chairs with flip up bolsters
– Custom UV locker with 16 ft. of UV strip for charging glow in the dark trolling lures and jigs
– Modified Transom 45 gal. Live Well (removable)
– Tigress 18 ft. Outriggers
– 5-Sided Enclosure with EZ2CY Windshield
– Standup Head with 6' 4" headroom, 7' berth, head and sink
– Massive Lazarette with access to pumps, batteries, switches, charger and additional storage
– New charging system (2018)
– New batteries (2018)
– Full engine service (2018)
– Custom hull wrap (2018)
15) Rod holders in gunwales with (4) forward of helm for deep drop, swordfish or kite fishing Under gunwale rod and gaff storage (7) Rod holders in leaning post (7) Rod holders in T-Top Tigress 18’ carbon fiber telescopic outriggers (triple rigged) (2) In-deck fish boxes with macerators Frigid-Rigid coffin box: insulated and divided with cushion 75 gallon Live Well (removable) (2) Electric reel outlets Custom LED UV locker for charging glow in the dark lures and jigs
Full wrap-around padded coaming Stainless hardware, cleats, hawse pipes Stainless pop-up cleats and navigation lights (3) Chair helm seat/leaning post LLebroc brand with fold down bolsters and foot rests Lazarette with gas support struts: access to batteries, holding tank, bilge, storage, etc. Heavy duty aluminum T-Top with canvas shade (5) Piece clear weather enclosure with wings to gunwales to wrap around console Washdown(s): Fresh and Saltwater Non-skid deck finish In-deck storage forward of coffin box
Rybo Runner Deep-V stepped hull design for a soft and efficient ride Ball scuppers Stainless thru-hulls Trim Tabs Fish attracting squid decals applied in schools Blue hull/interior trim and gunwale tops were recently wrapped (2018)
Newmar Phase Three PT40u smart battery charger (4) Optima bluetop marine batteries Battery switches Bilge pumps Horn Spreader lights
Ritchie compass Simrad AP 24 autopilot Flir infrared camera (2) Simrad NSS12 12” color displays for Radar, Chartplotting, and Fishfinder Simrad 4G broadband radar Sirius satellite weather Mercury Smartcraft vessel view engine display Simrad SonicHub stereo with iPod/phone dock (6) JL Audio 6” marine speakers (2) Fusion subwoofers MB Quart 800 watt amplifier Lifetime subscription for XM Satellite Radio Overhead electronics box: (2) RS35 VHF radios with AIS Garmin GPSmap 741xs
Oversized console with (2) berths/cushions running forward under foredeck coffin box Bomar hatch on top of console (4) stand up rod holders in console Sink with shower-faucet 12v lighting Vacu-flush head with tank watch Storage (3) Steps down to teak and holly deck T-bag storage Freshwater tank Holding tank
2) 300hp Mercury Verado Four Stroke outboards Mercury Verado 16x19 pitch props Hydraulic steering Fully loaded with (5) anglers, full fuel, full ice, and tackle: 3700 RPM/21 GPH/26+ MPH
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Why should you get a center console boat? What are the best center console boat brands, engines? Read all about center consoles: Why should you get a center console boat? What are the best center console boat brands, engines?