This Vaudrey Miller Simonis Voord custom designed performance cruising yacht offers luxurious cruising comfort and performance racing capability - compares with Southerly or Oyster designs. She offers ease of sailing in blue and coastal waters with dual rudders, hydraulic lift keel with shallow draft, electric jib furler, electric winches, and hydraulic system for boom, backstay, outhaul and jib halyard. Elegant interior and galley decor and layout provide plenty of natural light and ventilation. Your family, friends and racing crew will appreciate cruising in comfort with 4 private cabins, 3 heads and roomy salon and cockpit for social activities.
Consider these special features for ease of sailing:
– Hydraulic lift keel adjusts from 5' 6" draft to 11' 6" draft as desired for ultimate range of coastal and blue water cruising
– Hydraulic backstay, boom vang, outhaul and jib halyard
– Electric jib furler
– Harken electric winches
– Canoe boom with stackpack canvas to easily flake mainsail
– Sail lines led under deck to cockpit clutches and winches for clean, uncluttered deck
– 2016 repainted hull, deck and bottom
If you're looking for a luxurious cruising yacht that offers plenty of racing capability, give this Vaudrey Miller serious consideration. This is a unique opportunity to acquire a yacht of high standards at less than $600,000 USD.
Specs Keel: Centerboard
Dimensions LOA: 57 ft 0 in
Beam: 17 ft 0 in
LWL: 52 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 5 ft 6 in
Engines Engine 1:
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2004
Engine Model: 4JH3-DTE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1490
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 125 HP
WALK THROUGH TOUR
As you board amidship, note deck hardware to attach carbon fiber boarding platform stored in tender garage aft. Walk forward along clean, uncluttered nonskid deck to bow. At bow, notice anchor locker to port, and anchor windlass foot controls along starboard deck. Note folding cleats as you move aft along deck. Also notice redundant BG mast mounted navigation instruments as you move aft and down 2 steps into cockpit. Sit on comfortable cockpit cushions around cockpit table to observe clear 360 view. Notice how sail lines emerge from under deck to feed through labeled clutches to electric winches at cockpit. Move aft to port and starboard helm wheels, observing easy reach to electronic throttle/shift control, navigation instruments, controls for ballast tanks and keel lift/drop. Look aft to see tender garage controls to open garage at stern and launch tender with outboard engine.
Move forward through cockpit to companionway and down 4 steps to raised salon and navigation station. Notice beautifully crafted Australian wood cabinetry with synthetic teak and holly sole. Note roomy U-shaped suede cushioned settee, high screened windows and large table with 2 leaves. Sit on starboard side to observe excellent view from forward facing navigation station, full instruments and chart storage.
Move starboard and down 4 steps to main level with galley, cabins, heads and engine room. Enter alley designed galley to observe beautiful cabinetry set off by granite colored synthetic counters. Observe deep SS sink, backsplash, drain and high wand faucet to port across from stove/oven. Move forward to refrigerator over freezer to starboard. Note full height corner cabinet to port across from refrigerator and freezer.
Turn to starboard and open door to enter crew single berth cabin with hanging locker and cabinets. Lift mattress and hatches underneath for access to fuel filters, hot water heater and keel hydraulic lift. Note that this cabin can also be used as workshop.
Exit crew cabin and open door to master cabin forward. Note hanging lockers, ample cabinets, walk-around queen berth. Turn to port and open door to spacious head. Notice vanity adjacent to glass door enclosed walk-in shower, vacuflush marine toilet and full length cabinet with shelves.
Exit master cabin and proceed aft through galley. Open door to enter twin berth cabin with over/under bunks on starboard side. Note hanging locker at entrance and cabinet storage between bunks.
Exit twin berth aft cabin and move along hallway to port. Observe electrical panel on forward bulkhead. Turn aft and open door to double berth with cabinets and hanging locker.
Exit double berth aft cabin and open door to port to enter aft head. Notice glass door enclosed walk-in shower, vanity and vacuflush marine head.
Exit aft head and open door to engine room. Observe Northern Lights generator to port and Yanmar engine to starboard, along with mechanical equipment described in other sections.
You'll appreciate the beautifully designed interior. Australian blackwood cabinetry with granite colored counters, synthetic teak and holly sole and ample ports and hatches throughout interior provide a light, elegant look. Your family, friends and racing crew will be very comfortable in sleeping cabins for 7 with cedar lined hanging lockers, 2 heads with walk-in glass enclosed showers and 1 day head. Gather everyone aboard on salon settee surrounding folding leafed table or roomy cockpit for meals and other social activities.
– Salon U-shaped suede cushioned settee with washable cushion slip covers seats 7
– Salon high/low table with folding leaves
– Shaded and screened windows surround salon
– Forward looking navigation station in salon shares settee seat
– Australian blackwood cabinetry throughout interior
– Attractive synthetic teak and holly sole throughout interior
– Sleep 7 in 4 private cabins
– Cedar lined hanging lockers in sleeping cabins
– Screens and shades on all opening ports and overhead hatches
– Shades on all non-opening windows
– Master suite forward with queen walkaround berth
– Ample cabinet storage surrounds master suite
– Master suite private head with vanity, Caroma undercounter mounted vitreous china sink with soap shelf, mirrored double cabinet above sink, large walk-in shower, 7 shelf cabinet
– Amidship crew cabin with single berth or optional work bench
– Amidship cabin storage in 3 shelf cabinet above counter, 3 drawers below counter, 2 drawers below berth
– Day head aft of galley with vacuflush toilet, vanity, Coroma undercounter mounted vitreous china sink with soap shelf
– Port aft cabin with double berth
– Port aft cabin storage in cedar lined hanging locker, 2 shelf cabinet above and 3 drawer cabinet below counter, 2 drawers below double berth
– Starboard aft cabin with twin bunks
– Starboard aft cabin storage in cedar lined hanging locker, 2 shelf cabinet above and 4 drawer cabinet below counter, and 2 double and 1 single 2 shelf cabinet between bunks
– Aft head with walk-in shower, vacuflush toilet, vanity, Caroma undercounter mounted vitreous china sink with soap shelf, mirrored cabinet and second cabinet
– Engine room door forward of port aft cabin and aft head
This beautifully crafted alley design galley is perfect for long cruises with a full crew aboard. Plenty of perishable and nonperishable food storage allows for gourmet meals during long passages. Plenty of counter space and full size appliances make meal preparation and clean-up easy without consuming unnecessary space from living and sleeping areas.
– Alley design with sink, counter and drainboard across from stove, refrigerator
– Beautiful wood cabinetry
– Granite colored synthetic backsplash and countertops with stainless steel fiddles
– Synthetic teak and holly sole
– Force 10 four burner propane stove and oven
– SMEG vent hood over stovetop
– Deep stainless steel sink, backsplash, drainboard and high wand faucet
– Isotherm front loading refrigerator 20" wide x 14" deep
– Isotherm front loading freezer 16" wide x 12" deep with small top loading freezer
– Ample counter work space on both sides of alley
– 5 cabinets with shelves and sliding door cabinet above counter
– 10 deep drawers and 5 additional drawers below cabinets
– 3 tall double door cabinets with shelves
SAILS AND RIGGING
Appreciate the excellent sail and rigging plan with lines led aft under deck to cockpit, electric winches, carbon fiber canoe boom with mainsail stack, electric jib furler, hydraulic sailing system and plenty of sails for racing and cruising.
– 3 spreader carbon fiber mast
– Rod rigging
– Canoe carbon fiber boom with mainsail stack pack
– Navtec hydraulic system for back stay, boom vang, outhaul and jib halyard
– Profurl electric jib furler rebuilt 2016
– Actable bow prod for asymmetrical spinnaker
– 4 Harken 64 cockpit electric primary winch systems with spinlock clutch system
– 2 Harken 3-speed winches aft
– Lines led under deck to cockpit winches and clutches
– Various spare running rigging
– 2009 North full battened spectra mainsail with 3 reefs
– 2009 North spectra roller furling head sail
– 2 100% jib sails: one for cruising, one for racing
– 80% jib
– 2 asymmetrical spinnakers (no pole)
– Code Zero racing sail, very lightly used
– Doyle storm jib
– Doyle storm trisail
This Vaudrey Miller electrical system has ample battery packs, generator and shorepower systems to supply current for any purpose while sailing, anchored and in port.
DC Current System:
– Mastervolt 24v Mass 24/2500 inverter/charger
– Mastervolt 12v inverter charger
– Mastervolt battery monitors - house, radio
– 12v battery 2015
– 12 4D 24v house batter bank new 2015
– 8 house batteries new 2016
– Isotherm isolation transformer new 2014
AC Current System:
– 50 amp shorepower with inlets aft and forward
– 50 ft. shorepower cord
– Northern Lights 10kw M843JK.3 diesel generator with 1900 hours
This Vaudrey Miller is fully equipped with navigation and entertainment electronics for long open sea passages and coastal cruising. Navigation electronics are duplicated at interior navigation station, mast and each helm.
– Brookstone Gatehouse (BG) Hercules 2000 system with 4 repeaters on mast
– B G autopilot with redundant drive systems
– Furuno navigation and radar package with nav station and remote helm displays
– Garmin GPS color chartplotter new 2009
– Echopilot forward looking sonar
– Gyro compass
– ICOM M602 VHF radio
– ICOM IC M802 single side band radio new 2006
– Navtec sailing hydraulics rebuilt 2016
– Imarsat F33 satellite telephone
– Satellite tracking television antenna
– Kenwood DVD/CD players in salon and master stateroom
– Samsung LCD television in master stateroom
– Sharp LCD television in salon, hidden when not in use
– Sirius satellite radio, subscription not included
– Antenna selector
ENGINE AND MECHANICAL
This Vaudrey Miller's mechanical systems expand your cruising areas with retractable bow thruster, hydraulic retractable keel, extensive fuel storage, generator, watermaker, and airconditioning and heating throughout interior.
– Yanmar 125 hp diesel inboard engine with 1490 hours updated with cooling system rebuilt 2015, hydraulic shaft brake, electronic throttle/shift control
– Dual helms with Edsel cable steering system with steering brakes
– Hydraulic retractable keel
– 3 blade bronze feathering prop
– Max Power VIP hydraulic retractable bow thruster
– Northern Lights 10 kw generator with 1900 hours; cooling system and generator rebuilt 2014
– Spectra Newport 4000 watermaker rebuilt 2014, pickled
– 4 Cruisair airconditioning units new 2014 in salon, master cabin, aft cabins
– Hot water heater 240 volt
– Freshwater pump new 2014
– Master sump pump new 2015
– 7 automatic bilge pumps and 2 manual pumps
– 4 fuel tanks with extensive fuel polishing system
– Racor secondary fuel filters
– Fuel transfer pump, labelled fuel transfer valves
– Jabsco oil change and transfer system
– Automatic engine room fire extinguisher system
– 3 water tight bulkhead compartments
DECK AND HULL
Sailors appreciate this clean deck with folding cleats, sail lines led aft under deck, and dinghy stored in garage under cockpit. Hull is constructed of fiberglass, epoxy resin with foam core and high modulus carbon fiber. Mast and boom are carbon fiber. Hydraulic retractable stainless steel keel with lead bulb. Water ballast tanks add stability.
– Hull, topsides, bottom, nonskid decks repainted 2016
– Dodger with 3 sided enclosure
– Bimini shades cockpit aft of radar arch
– Carbon fiber boarding platform attaches at amidship deck or stern
– Hydraulic retractable stainless steel keel with lead bulb: 5.5 -11.5 feet of draft
– Max Power VIP retractable bow thruster
– Carbon fiber rudder posts on dual rudders with excellent shorthanded sailing performance
– Transom garage at stern with carriage to launch dinghy and outboard engine
– Hydraulic stern door to transom garage
– 10' RIB dinghy and 8 hp Mercury outboard engine
– Maxwell 2200 anchor windlass with foot switches on bow deck
– 3 70# plow anchors
– New 2016 stainless steel spade anchor
– 200 feet chain rode, 200 feet nylon rode
– Dodger, mainsail cover, pedestal covers, wheel covers new 2016
– Fresh water and salt water deck washdown systems
– 10 person offshore liferaft, certification not current
– Safety equipment: ditch bag, EPIRB, MOB module, PFDs, flares, fire extinguishers
– Port and starboard water ballast tanks
This Vaudrey Miller Simonis Voogd custom designed performance cruising yacht offers luxurious cruising comfort and performance racing capability. Compares with Southerly or Oyster yachts. She has ease of sailing in blue and coastal waters with dual rudders, hydraulic lift keel, electric winches, hydraulic system for boom, backstay, outhaul and jib halyard, retractable bow thruster. Elegant interior and galley decor and layout provide plenty of natural light, ventilation. Private cabins for your family, friends and racing crew with 3 heads.
If you're looking for a luxurious cruising yacht that offers plenty of racing capability, give this Vaudrey Miller serious consideration.
Owner's personal items excluded.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.