United Yacht Sales presents this Saltwater Fishing 2002 Venture Center Console boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
THIS ONE OWNER, CAPTAIN MAINTAINED, FULL COVER WITH MANY 2016 UPGRADES IS THE CLEANEST ON THE MARKET.
BIRDSALL 2ND STATION, GARMIN, RUPP 23' SPREADERS, SUPER LARGE IN-DECK STORAGE, FISH BOXES AND LIFE RAFT.
Hull, Deck and Storage:
– Factory (BirdSall), 2nd station
– Transom door with full gunnel top
– Armstrong Boarding ladder
– K-Planes trim tabs
– Transon folding seat/removable 50"
– Transom sink with fresh and raw water
– Coaming bolsters
– Helm Seat with flipup storage
– Aft deck compartment with storage and access to bilge
– Fully lined head with wide access
– Storage, forward raised deck, side decks and aft by transom
– Full tackle storage under helm seat
– Extra head compartment
– Plastimo Cruiser 6 Person liferaft-canister
– Garmin 7212
– Garmin Radar Dome 36
– Garmin Auto Pilot
– Garmin VHF
– Transducer 1KW
– Ritchie SS1000 and 2000 Compass
– Pioneer Amp
– Radio and speakers.
– Rupp Spreader Outrigger Assembly 23"
– Rupp Top Gun Outrigger Poles 15"
– Double Haylard Rigging
– BirdSall Gaff holder 3" and 4"
– BirdSall Transom Fillet Table
– BirdSall Tackle Center
– Live wells, forward console seat and transom
– Fish boxes, forward deck, side deck and aft deck
Mechanical and Electrical:
– Battery Charger
– Batteries 4
– Live well pumps 2
– Bilge pumps 2
– Head fresh water
– Wash down, fresh and raw water
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!