Gilman Yachts of Ft. Lauderdale, Inc. presents this Sports Fishing Boats 2001 Viking 55 Convertible boat for sale.
Contact Gilman Yachts of Ft. Lauderdale, Inc. with any questions about this Viking 55 Convertible by filling up the Contact form
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Stepping aboard the large Cockpit there is plenty of room to fish even with a full size fighting chair.
Two steps up on the starboard side is sliding door access to the Salon. To port is an L shaped settee with storage below. A hi-lo drop leaf table lies in front of the settee. To starboard are a series of five cabinet doors with the yacht electric panel, entertainment electronics, etc.
Next forward is a C shaped dining settee with table across from the fully equipped U shaped Galley. The TV is forward to starboard.
Four steps lead to below with the yacht’s laundry and upper/lower cabin to port.
The Master Cabin and head to starboard and all the way is the split double/single berth arrangement with a shared head and shower.
Entered via a sliding door slightly to starboard there is a small teak and holly landing just inside the door.
Immediately to port is a large L shaped Ultra leather settee with storage below.
Lying in front of the settee is a hi-lo drop leaf highly varnished table with a sailfish inlay.
To starboard upon entering is a series of cabinet doors and drawers. Above is the yacht’s electrical panel and switch panel behind a hinged teak door.
Below are three drawers, two bar cabinets and the entertainment cabinet consisting of a JVC AV receiver and a JVC 3 disc DVD player.
Furthest forward behind a teak door is a Kenmore Elite “wet ice” icemaker.
Next forward is a C shaped dinette with a dark blue Ultra leather seat covering with storage below. A single teak pedestal Corian/teak table is affixed in front.
The Salon has large side and aft cabin windows with Hunter Douglas shades, lambrequins and upholstered valances.
Forward is a 42” Samsung LCD TV and digital A/C controls
The sole is carpeted with a clear vinyl carpet runner.
Above are four stereo speakers and nine halogen mini spots.
To port is the Galley, open to the Salon.
A central vacuum is in this area.
To port is the open Galley has under counter refrigeration to create a wide open look to this area. The Galley is U shaped and includes the following equipment:
– Corian countertops
– (2) Sub Zero fridge drawers with teak fronts
– (2) Sub Zero freezer drawers with teak fronts
– Kenmore dishwasher
– 3 Burner Kenyon ceran top cooktop with Corian covers
– Exhaust fan
– Corian molded sink
– Instahot water dispenser
– Garbage disposal
– Electric sub panel with 120/240/12 volt circuits
– Fresh water gauge
– Tank tender gauge for toilet system
– Sharp Carousel microwave behind teak door
– (4) Teak doors with pullout shelves above countertop
– (4) Teak cabinet doors below countertop
– (4) Teak drawers below countertop
– Under counter fluorescent lighting
– (6) Overhead halogen lights
– Amtico teak and holly flooring
Slightly to starboard four steps lead below. Along the way is a deep pullout drawer above and a three shelf storage cabinet to starboard.
At the base of the stairs is a separate Kenmore washer and dryer behind a hinged teak door.
Next forward to starboard is an over under cabin.
To port is the queen size Master Suite.
All the way forward is a double and single cabin with a shared head.
Entered from the forward end the Master has a queen size berth off the aft bulkhead. An upholstered headboard is affixed to a mirrored panel.
Both port and starboard are nightstands with one drawer, one cabinet and a table lamp above.
A large storage area is under the berth.
A curved soffit above houses two reading lights.
Outboard are four cabinet doors and two drawers with a varnished teak shelf above.
Further forward is a two door teak hanging locker auto lit and with cedar lining.
On the forward bulkhead is the head entrance and inboard two cabinets and a drawer with a varnished countertop above. Mounted above is a 19” Sony TV and a SAT TV receiver.
Also in this cabin is a carpeted sole, four overhead halogen lights, digital AC controls and a deck hatch above.
Accessed only from the Master is the Head with a teak two door vanity, a cultured marble top, single faucet fixture and a two door mirrored medicine cabinet.
The toilet is a VacuFlush toilet mounted on an Amtico teak and holly sole.
The stall shower has a clear glass door, a shelf, a handheld or wall mountable fixture, a light and an exhaust fan.
Also in the Head are five overhead halogen lights and a full size dressing mirror over the toilet with storage within.
To the starboard side is an over/under cabin with twin berths on the outboard bulkhead.
Aft are four drawers, a 12” Sharp TV and a full size cedar lined auto lit hanging locker with a dressing mirror on the outside. Also in the cabin are stereo speakers, four overhead halogen mini spots, a deck hatch and a carpeted sole plus digital A/C controls.
A door forward leads to the shared Head.
Three access doors make the Guest Head accessible from the Starboard Side Cabin, the Centerline Companionway and the Forward Stateroom. It has a teak two door vanity, a cultured marble top, single faucet fixture and a two door mirrored medicine cabinet.
The toilet is a VacuFlush toilet mounted on a teak and holly sole.
The stall shower has a clear glass bifold door, a shelf, a handheld or wall mountable fixture, a light and an exhaust fan.
Also in the Head are five overhead halogen lights and a full size dressing mirror over the head with storage within.
Optional split berths give this cabin a double and a single berth which seems to be the preferred layout.
Upon entering is the third access door to the Head. Next forward is the tapered queen size berth outboard to starboard.
To port is a raised single berth with a mirrored panel all the way forward.
Under the single berth is a two door cabinet.
Aft is a cedar lined auto lit hanging locker.
Also in the cabin is an overhead deck hatch, five halogen mini spots, digital A/C controls and a carpeted sole.
– Nonskid fiberglass decking
– Fiberglass bow pulpit
– Stainless steel anchor chute with roller
– 60 Lb. CQR anchor
– Simpson Lawrence DC windlass with rope/chain gypsy
– Up down foot switches for windlass
– Chain/rope rode
– Anchor locked hinged hatch
– Freshwater wash down hose in anchor locker
– Welded aluminum bow rails
– Marquipt 1500 lb. davit (inoperative)
– (3) Deck hatches in Foredeck
– Dual spring line cleats
– Extra powder coated white handrails at house sides
– International Navigation lights
– Flush mount house side windows
– Dual trumpet horn
– Fiberglass nonskid decking
– Release full size fighting chair with rocket launcher backrest
– Walk thru transom door with hinged gate
– Stern mounted live well
– Under coaming cleats with aft hawse holes
– (4) Coaming rod holders
– (6) Pylaster rod holders
– 50 Amp cable master in starboard side locker
– Cockpit boarding step
– Fresh and salt water wash down hoses in portside locker
– Starboard side under deck well for chipped ice
– Portside life out storage bin
– Centerline catch well with port and starboard deck access hatches
– 8 Step aluminum ladder to Flybridge
– Aft Cockpit rudder access hatch
– Centerline sink and boat prep area below hinged top
– (4) Tackle drawers behind hinged doors
– Top loading freezer portside
– 2 Piece Engine Room hatch, centerline
– Starboard side sliding door to Salon
– Starboard side cabinet with (3) shelves
– 32” Folding sunshade
– Tonneau cover from sunshade to transom
– (2) Lights in bridge deck overhang
– Rupp triple spreader outriggers
– Stereo speakers
– Insulated hinged locker at second step to Salon
– Fiberglass nonskid decking
– Seat with storage below for four people to port
– L shaped seat with storage below for five people to starboard
– (2) Doors to Salon A/C unit forward on Flybridge
– Fiberglass hardtop
– 3 Side clear vinyl enclosure with (3) U Zips
– (2) Overhead DC lights
– (4) Stereo speakers
– L shaped overhead handrail
– (2) Release Marine varnished helm chairs with covers
– Aft bridge extension
– 6 Place rocket launcher on aft rail
– (2) Aft facing quartz lights built into hardtop
– (2) Command CX-6 teaser reals overhead
– Chill box forward to port
– KVH SAT TV system
– Helm A/C
– Pod type helm
– Glendinning single lever controls
– VDO analog gauges behind stainless trimmed glass
– Dual pyrometers
– Side Power bow thruster
– 6” Ritchie magnetic compass
– Hinged center hatch on gas shocks with:
– (2) 16” Raymarine Axiom Pro hybrid touch MFD’s (11/17)
– (2) 4” I 70 Raymarine multi gauges (11/17)
Starboard side hinged cabinet with:
– Raymarine Evolution autopilot w/P70R head (11/17)
– Ray 70 Raymarine VHF w/AIS (11/17)
– 12 KW 72 mile open array HD color open array radar (11/17)
– ACR spotlight controls
– Kenwood AM/FM/CD stereo
– Start/stop switches
– Fuel transfer switch
– Battery parallel switch
– Bilge pump controls
– Trolling valves
– MAN engine alarm panels
– ZF 670 Transmissions with 2:1 reduction gears
– 4 Blade Nibral main propellers
– 2 ½” Stainless steel shafts
– Strong Seal shaft seals
– Bennett trim tabs
– 24V DC fuel transfer pump
– Dual Racor 75/1000 Max fuel filters w/vacuum gauges
– Racor 500 MA generator fuel filter
– Sea Star/Teleflex steering system
– High speed stainless steel trapezoid shaped rudders
– Y valves for both heads
– Sealand DC macerator pump to empty holding tank
– 240 Volt Flo-Jet shallow well pump for house water system
– 240 Volt Raritan water heater
– Sea Recovery Aqua Whisper 800 GPD water maker (inoperative)
– (5) Rule 3200 GPH DC bilge pumps
– High water alarm system
– DC wash down pump
– DC live well pump
– DC freezer pump
– DC Eskimo icemaker pump
– Eskimo ice chipper plumbed to Cockpit
– DC blowers
– Awlgripped Engine Room
– (2) Spare props
– Oil change system
– Emergency crash pump
– 6 Drawer toolbox
– Optional extra fuel tank 250 gallons
– Sea Fire FM 200 fire suppression system
– New shaft seals w/spares and cooling hoses 3/20
– New fuel coolers 3/20
– New rudder seals 3/20
– 3 Step Armstrong swim ladder
– Fluorescent lighting
– (2) A/C fans
– Engine start/stop switches in Engine Room
– (2) Crash pumps
– (2) Raymarine Engine Room cameras 11/17
– 12/24 Volt DC system
– 120/240 Volt AC system
– 21.5 KW Onan generator in sound shield with 2067 hours
– Electrical bonding system
– (8) Group 31 120V batteries
– Vanner 80 amp battery equalizer
– (6) Battery shutoff switches
– 50 Amp Glendinning cord reel in Cockpit
– Backup 50 amp shore cord connection in Cockpit
– Dolphin 24 volt DC 50 amp battery charger
Ship’s DC panel with:
– Digital volt amp meter
– (31) 24 Volt protected circuits
– (4) 12 Volt protected circuits
Ship’s AC panel with:
– Digital volt, amp and frequency meter
– (30) 120 Volt breaker protected circuits
– (12) 240 Volt breaker protected circuits
– Switch panel between Shore 1, Shore 2 and Guest
– Generator start/stop
While every effort was made to list all pertinent included equipment aboard EQUITY VIII, there are some personal belongings aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein will not convey at closing.
Purchased in 2008 this nice 55 Viking Convertible has had only two owners. Recent electronics upgrades! Priced very attractively by motivated sellers. Easy to see in Ft. Lauderdale.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!
Fort Lauderdale, FL